Episode 1: Part 1

We Got Married & Hello Baby Special Episodes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      Baekhyun ran his hand through his hair and straighten his tie. Today is day that he's going to meet his wife and kids. He check himself in the mirror one more time before heading out. Just as he walks out of his room, he was tackled and pinned down by s.

"Yahhhh! Get off of me, you guys are going to messed up my cloths. I don't want my wife to think that I'm a messy person." EXO laughed, but they did what he told them. "You are messy." Chanyeol said teasingly, emphasizing every single word.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and fix his hair. He let out a small sigh and crash on the couch. "Bacon, I know you are nervous. Just do your best. She will like you. Just be confident." Suho comforted him. "What if I do something stupid? What if I make a fool out of myself? What if the kids don't like me? And worst of all- what if she don't like me?" He buried his face into his hands and shake his head.

 EXO members looked at each other, but don't say anything. They wanted to comfort him, but the more they comfort him, the more nervous he is. He is just too stubborn. Finally, the manager hyung came and broke the awkward silence.

"Baekhyun-ah, it's time to to go meet your wife." He said and gave Baekhyun a light squeez in the shoulder. "You can do it! Hwaiting!!!" EXO cheered and gave him thumbs up. He smiled and stood up. As he make his way down to the van, he received a text from the production team.

'The location that you will be meeting your wife is at Lotte World. You will also meet your kids there. But you have to find your wife first. Have fun! We are looking forward to see you. - WGM and Hello Baby.' Baekhyun sigh loudly. *Lotte World?!?! You've got to be kidding me.* He look up to find a big building that most kids and adults enjoy spending their time there. *Great, now I have to go find my wife and kids... In Lotte World... I hope it don't take me as long.* He straighten his cloths and walk toward the building. 

 

 

       He first went to the gift shop area, because he knew that girls usually like gift shops and his wife would probably be there. He crossed his fingers as he make his way into the shop. He looked around, trying to find his wife. A camera in the far corner caught his eyes. He smiled to himself and made his way toward the camera. As he have guessed, there was a girl about his age, checking the stuffed animals. He walk closer and clear his throat. The girl look up and widened her already big eyes.

"Oppa? What are you doing here?" She smiled. Baekhyun let out a relief sigh.

"I'm here to find my wife. And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter