Surprise

❂ Disabled ❂
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Kris)

"Ugh..." I groaned, as I scrunched my hair in my fist in frustration. 

"What is it?" Amber asked me. I smiled at her. She didn't always call me 'oppa' or cling to my arm, but instead, she was like my best friend and amazing girlfriend who understood me. Her tomboy trait made her connect to me even more... And I loved it. I was so blessed to have her.

"It's just our group. Chanyeol is spending no time with us anymore, and the poor guy is being hated on because he is hanging with that disabled kid Baekhyun. And there is also the rumor that Sehun is gay. And then... Agh. There's this gang of people... No one knows who... But certain guys are going around picking on weak guys in our school. Right now, I think they're targeting someone who goes by 'Tao', but he is too shy to accept our help.  This year is just so messed up..." I groaned. 

"It will all be okay. Shake it off and have fun while you can! Come on, overlook the bad things and look at the good things in your life!" she said.

"Like you," I chuckled, looking at her face. Honestly, she was gorgeous and could be feminine if she wanted to. Amber had beautiful features, thin legs and a great smile, but she just liked the tomboy feel, and I did too.

But I always wondered how she looked with a girly look.

"Hey Am?" I asked. She looked up at my face as I slung my arm around her shoulder.

"What?" 

"Can you come to my house after school?" I asked. She nodded and I smiled. I would transform Amber today.

 

(Chanyeol)

"Chanyeol oppa! What's wrong with you these days?" I heard a fangirl scream.

"Quit being around that freakshow!" Another girl commented. I just flashed them a smile (more of a smirk) and said, "What freakshow? You mean you? I'm sorry for infecting myself with your presence."

The girl burst into tears, turning quickly and running away. He long, smelly hair had whipped me in the face, and I coughed. I knew my comment was harsh, but I wanted to show that what they were doing was wrong. They needed to know how it felt to he in Baekhyun's place. I looked around for him, but couldn't see him.

"Man..." Kai said, looking at me with sorry eyes.

"What?" I snapped. He looked taken aback by my harshness, so I apologized.

"It's okay..." Kai replied. "But you are being hated on so hard! Damn, Chanyeol. You went from the school's top KingKa all the way to the weirdo who doesn't know right from left. I know that you're a good person... WE know you're cool... But our fangirls don't. What are you going to do?" 

"If you're suggesting that I ditch Baek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter