Baek, Yeol, & Chocolate

❂ Disabled ❂
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Amber)

"Can't believe those gang members..." I mumbled.

"Whatever, at least MY Channie is okay," Sulli said, snuggling into Chanyeol's arms. "If my boyfriend is okay, everything is okay."

"You should at least think of my group members too," Chanyeol counteracted, looking slightly angry. That was weird... Chanyeol almost never spoke back to Sulli.

"Hmph," Sulli pouted. "Just looking out for you, baby." And she planted a kiss on his cheek. I expected Chanyeol to break out into his creeper grin, but he just plastered a fake smile onto his face. Something was up. I knew Chanyeol since I was young, and there was something wrong with this giant.

"Oh! Got to go!" Sulli said, bouncing up and leaving.

It was just me and Chanyeol. I said, "Ok. Spill, giant."

"What do you mean?" Chanyeol said.

"You KNOW what I mean. Why are you acting so weird? Why are you being so distant to Sulli, your girlfriend?" I asked.

"I have no clue what you're talking about," Chanyeol said.

"GIANT! I know you! Don't think that you can hide this from me. Come on... I won't tell anyone. Not even Kris," I said.

"Fine! Okay! And it's good you're not, because Kris would probably freak. You know how I've been spending a lot of time with that kid... Baekhyun? The disabled one? Well... He's really cool," Chanyeol admitted. I nodded, motioning for him to continue.

"And... I just... I want him to be safe. And I want to be with him. I wish he would be treated the same as everyone else and I wish he could love me back the way I love him!" Chanyeol poured out.

"WHAT?" I said. Had I heard right? Was Chanyeol saying he was gay?

"And I never really liked girls. Their short shorts, ugh! Most girls wear like no clothes anymore! And long, annoying hair always flipping around," Chanyeol said. I looked down at myself, wearing long shorts and a t-shirt with a SnapBack covering my short hair.

"Haha... Not me!" I said.

"That's part of the reason you're one of my close friends. You're normal... Practical... And you seem real, not fake," Chanyeol said.

"So... You're... You know. Gay?" I questioned.

"I guess..." Chanyeol replied, sighing. "Please don't tell anyone..."

"I won't. Don't worry, giant," I said, patting the top of his hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter