First Fight

❂ Disabled ❂
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tao)

"Run," was all I could tell myself. The gang that tortured me came running after me with knives and evil chuckles. Thankfully, I was a fast runner. I ran and ran and ran until they hopped on their motorcycles and caught me. 

I felt the familiar pain of a blade pressing into my ankle, and I winced, seeing the warm blood trickling down my foot. Tears poured down my face, but the gang members only laughed at me.

"You little f*€k..." T-Rex taunted. "Ugly, useless, unwanted Tao. Poor little panda..." he continued to tease. Then I felt his foot kick my knee, causing it to dislocate and for me to fall to the floor. 

I crumbled in pain as T-Rex's gang, T.R.Biz, laughed at me. One of them spit at me and they turned it into a game. I just stayed still as I tried blocking out the pain, but I couldn't. No one would make them stop. Ever. Because no one liked me. 

"You deserve all of this!" T-Rex reminded me, as he gave me a blow in my head. I started to feel dizzy... So dizzy...

"Hey!" a high, demanding voice called out in the cold street. I looked up slightly to see a fuzzy figure of a skinny brunette. She was beautiful... And looked so familiar.

"You all better step away from him right now..." she said. Then I recognized her. It was Victoria, the one who had approached me the other day.

"And what are you going to do if we don't, doll face?" they asked.

"Then WE'LL teach you a lesson," Kris said, aappearing out of the shadows. The rest of EXO, the kingkas, followed him with determined, angry expressions on their faces. 

Chanyeol took Victoria and drove her off somewhere safe, but I watched as she gave me one last look.

EXO and T.R.Biz broke out into... A giant fight. And I could do nothing about it. I was just crumpled there like a useless leftover, which I was.

"Tao!" Chen whispered to me, as I saw him offer a hand. He helped me rise and carried me, along with Kris, to another car. They drove me off... To wherever they took me. I didn't know and I didn't care. I couldn't feel anything. And soon I just passed out. My last thought was Victoria...

 

(Amber)

"Whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter