Stay

❂ Disabled ❂
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Chanyeol)

"Room 382... Second floor..." I mumbled to myself as I stepped into the elevator. I was already late... I stared at the person standing in front of me and wrinkled my nose at her perfume. She was wearing high heels with a short skirt and a see through top. Ugh. Gross.

As I stepped out and saw Victoria waiting for me at the ReBlossom desk/help. I saw her wearing a skirt that almost reached her knees, and she was wearing a loose sweatshirt with sneakers. This was why I thought of Victoria as my sister and accepted her as a friend. Unlike those other girls...

"Victoria!" I called, and she smiled as I approached her. She led me to Room 382 and I saw Baekhyun sitting in his wheelchair, drifting off into another world.

"Shhhh," Victoria said. "I need to to help a new patient, but he's right next door, so just come to Room 383 if you need anything, okay? Take good care of him and don't do anything stupid!" I nodded and gave her my creeper smile as she walked away.

I silently opened the door, but Baekhyun shot up just at the small sound of the door creaking.

"It's okay... It's just me!" I said.

He looked confused and lost. "V...Vic..." he muttered.

"Victoria? She's helping a new patient but she's right next door," I assured. He nodded and said something else. "B...bud."

Bud? What could he mean by bud? I looked around the room until I saw a bed, and I pointed at it. He smiled lightly but I could tell it wasn't a real smile. I helped him get on the bed and the TV. He laughed occasionally at the funny things, but stayed still most if the time. I wondered, how hard was life for Baekhyun? It must have been hard being able to not fully control your body, not having any friends, always being stuck in the ReBlossom Therapy center. As I thought of his pain, tears were brought to my eyes and I quickly wiped them away.

"T... Ti...ssue," Baekhyun said, as he motioned his arm to the tissue b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter