Perfect

❂ Disabled ❂
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Kris)

What. Had. Happened.

I gaped at my friends as they were all weak in the hospital. I was lucky to one of the people who took Tao. Once I talked to him, he seemed like a cool guy, just misunderstood and abused. I felt terrible for him.

Until 3 in the morning, I stayed at the hospital, but I trudged home after a while. Then I saw a figure. She was obviously a girl, because she was wearing a dress. 

I walked closer and squinted my eyes, until I saw Amber. But... Was it really her?

She was wearing a blue, sleeveless dress with her hair brushed down all the way. Her hair had a grey beanie with a flower on it, and she finished her look with silver heels. Heels. The things that Amber always talked about, and how much she hated them.

But it really was Amber. I could tell by her voice saying, "Surprise, Dragon!" And she smiled. I froze. This couldn't be Amber. Either...

1) I was crazy

2) Amber had a twin

3) Amber had read my mind and I had the best girlfriend in the whole world.

I decided to go with Choice 3. She started to try to run and hug me, but she tripped automatically as her left heel slipped off. I caught her, and she looked into my eyes. Amber was... Absolutely gorgeous. She was so feminine and lovely... It just took my breath away.

"Stupid heels..." she muttered.

"Why did you wear them? Why did you do all of this?" I asked her.

"For you, dummy. I thought you would be really stressed, so I thought I would surprise you," she said shyly but sweetly. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in for a kiss.

"I'm so blessed to have you," I confessed, and she said the same thing, I took out my phone, snapping one perfect photo of Amber as a true lady, until she attacked me and screamed at me, threatening that if I posted the picture, she would kill me. I laughed and nodded, tucking my phone away and giving her another kiss.

 

(Victoria)

"Tao? Tao?" I said repeatedly until he finally opened his eyes. I smiled at him and offered some water, which he drank more than gladly.

"We got all of them... The gang... E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter