Lost and Found

❂ Disabled ❂
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sehun)

"Luhan? Luhan... C'mon hyung..." I said, shaking him lightly. He had passed out in the hospital and I had stayed by his side the whole time he was unconscious, and I kept shaking him.

"Wake up..." I muttered, but he didn't. It was just me and him.

 

(Luhan)

"I wish I could just tell you..." I heard a voice say. It was Sehun. I felt a bed under me and I guessed I was unconscious, or used to be unconscious at the hospital.

I pretended to still be asleep as Sehun continued, "I will just tell you. It's not like you're going to hear... I love you. Yeah... Crazy right? For me to be gay, for me to love my close hyung... I know you won't hear this but I really do love you."

"Really?" I asked subconsciously. I opened my eyes as he shot up and tried running out of the door.

"Wait," I said. He stopped. "Hunnie... Were you serious when you said you... Loved me?" 

"Hyung... Please don't be mad..." Sehun pleaded. I smiled at his sweetness and just shook my head. "No, you don't understand. I think... I think maybe I could love you too, Hunnie."

"Wh...what?" he said, shocked. "Please don't lie Hyung..."

"I'm not lying. I really do want to love you, just let me," I said. His worried look turned into a bright smile as he ran to me and gave me a hug. 

"Do you know I long I waited for you to say those words, hyung?" Sehun said, tears forming in his eyes. They triggered my tears as well, and I started to cry without knowing.

"Sehun..." I said.

"Do you know how scared I was... Wh-when you got hit with that knife? I thought you were gone... And I had never even told you that I loved you... But you're here... You're still here," he said, crying. I tightened our hug but then winced because of my side, still wounded and injured. Sehun positioned me upright again, and held my hand.

"I know now Sehun. And I know what an amazing person you are. Not just the shy, innocent maknae, but also my strong, courageous boyfriend," I said.

"B-boyfriend?" he asked, a look of hope and uncertainty in his eyes.

"Yup. My boyfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter