The End

❂ Disabled ❂
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Chanyeol)

I was dreaming. Baekhyun and I were on an island, him telling me that he loved me. And right when he was about to take me up in his arms...

"MR. PARK! What do you think you're doing, sleeping in my class?!" Lay screamed, pretending to be a teacher. He laughed, and I playfully punched him. He was a nice and fun caretaker for Baekhyun, and I saw why Baekhyun's family chose him as Baekhyun's aide.

"Ew..."

"Ugh..."

"Weirdo..."

Those were the comments I heard nowadays. Instead of joyful calls of "It's the Happy Virus!" or "Cool, it's Chanyeol!" My comments were more like, "There's the guy who hangs with the disabled kid."

That made me so upset. I couldn't care less about what others thought of me, but I DID care that they were insulting Baekhyun. Poor, innocent Baekhyun. As I walked by his side, I looked into his eyes. 

The ones I could finally figure out. His eyes... The twinkling circles that confused me before were now showing slight hurt and regretfulness. He looked... Sorry.

"Baek...do you feel bad for me? Please don't. I'm making the decision to be with you and I don't care what people think, okay?" I asked. He nodded.

"CHANYEOL! CHANYEOL!!!" Kai said, running to me frantically. He had mostly healed and was back with us.

"What?" I said worriedly.

"Suho... T.Rex... Note... Fight... Hurry... Come..." he muttered, grabbing my arm. 

"Baekhyun... I'm sorry I need to go. See you soon?" I said, and he nodded, smiling. I treasured his smile for a while then ran off with Kai. All of our group, EXO, was gathered, along with Tao. Tao was now one of our members, because he had gotten closer to us through his rescue. 

"Chanyeol. Good, you're here. So, everyone has healed now, for the most part, but we're still a bit weak. But... T.Rex has sent me a letter in my locker saying he wants a fight. A fair fight. One in the same alley as where we rescued Tao," Suho explained. 

"Fair?" I asked. "Since when is T.Rex's gang FAIR? How do we know he won't cheat and bring weapons?" 

"We don't know. But we'll have to trust the dignity of men. Are we in or out? I think we need to teach him a lesson," Kris said. We nodded and put our hands in together.

"We are ONE!" 

"Fight's today at 7:00," Suho said. Then he gave a grim smile and we parted ways. 

I ran back to Baekhyun, holding his hand. "Baek... We're fighting T.R.Biz today. I... I'm kinda scared," I admitted laughing half-heartledly. "No matter what happens... You'll be here for me, right?" 

"O...of c-course," Baekhyun replied sincerely. "I... I..." He hesitated for a while. "I l-love you."

And I flipped. Baekhyun had just said the words that I had only imagined him saying. The scene where I only dreamt him, but couldn't actually feel his arms around me. I gave him a giant hug, holding back tears.

I would fight. I would fight for Baekhyun. I remembered when T.Rex and his gang had made Baekhyun cry. Each of Baekhyun's tears made me more into a raging beast.

The evening came soon, and all of us met up at the alley. We were ready.

Then I saw T.Rex. He had gang members with him. My blood boiled just seeing the monster. Before any words, a battle of fists and wit broke out. It was just pain and bruises caused, but EXO was getting ahead.

As I punched and kicked and rammed myself into several thugs, my energy never faded. It got m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter