First Meet

❂ Disabled ❂
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Chanyeol)

"Hey Kai?" I asked my friend. "Who exactly is Baekhyun?"

"He's a kid with some disabilities... A lot of people make fun of him and it's really sad..." Kai replied.

"If you knew that people made fun of him, then why didn't you stick up for him?" I asked, frowning. 

"I... I don't know man. Well, it's not like you're his best friend or anything, right?" Kai joked. I gave him a light smile and nodded, but I couldn't keep my mind off of Baekhyun. He looked liked a lost puppy wishing for something, but I couldn't tell what his wish was. When I made eye contact with him, he seemed like he wanted to say so much, but could barely force a single word out of his mouth.

"I think I'll hang with him sometime," I said.

"Dude, are you kidding? Your status as the Top of Our School will be lowered and people will hate you just for being around him! I know it sounds cruel, but you have to stay away from him," Kai warned.

"Kai... That's just mean," I said, pouting. 

"No really... I just want to look out for you, Chanyeol," he said. I nodded in thanks and he walked to his girlfriend, Krystal and gave her a kiss on the lips to calm himself down. I wished I could have someone to give my love to.

Fangirls constantly confessed their love for me, but I didn't see what was so great about them. In truth, I found girls a bit annoying. Their long hair getting in the way of things, always trying to wear short shorts that grossed me out, and flirting so damn much. It was just too much.

And yeah... Maybe I was gay. But who cared? I was too happy to care, and if people judged me for that, then oh well. Baekhyun was just all I could think about.

His light brown, fluffy hair.

His cute little face.

His thin and innocent frame.

And those adorable puppy eyes. The eyes that I had stared into and seen so much, yet was unable to understand it. Those eyes that I vowed that I would someday understand.

 

(Baekhyun)

"Baekhyun! Your talking is improving!" Victoria said. I knew that she went to my school, and she had occasionally given me smiles or waves, unlike the others who just ignored me. She was a nice person, and she used her extra hours volunteering and helping out at the therapy and hospital place that I went to. 

It was nice that she wanted to help out the world so much. As she handed me a plastic cup filled with water, I tried drinking it, but dropped it all over myself because my hand was shaking too much. Shoot.

"Are you okay?" she sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter