Embarrassing Secret

❂ Disabled ❂
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sehun)

"Hunnie!" Luhan said, calling me. I immediately went to him, helping him with his books. 

"Oppa!" I heard fangirls scream. I gave them a shy smile but kept my head low, staying at the back of our group.

"Sehun! Why are you always in the back?" Luhan pouted. I laughed quietly and shrugged. I was just... Really shy, I barely talked and was the youngest in our group, or 'clique', so I was the shy one. And I also had a big secret that I couldn't tell anyone.

I was... Biual. Turning gay. When I was younger, I had interest in only noonas, or older girls. But then I gradually liked guys more and more... And I became more and more quiet. It was so embarrassing... 

"You need to be more confident about who you are!" Luhan said, wrapping his arms around me. I blushed, and fangirls screamed even louder. "You are perfect. Every single thing about you, and everyone deserves to know how amazing you really are. Show the world who Sehun is."

"Thanks hyung," I muttered, still blushing, my heartbeat was speeding up and I didn't know what to do. Finally, Luhan let go of me and I continued walking, then ran to the bathroom. I washed my face and breathed. Why couldn't I just like girls like a normal person?

And I had been falling for Luhan... But he was the innocent Prince Charming of our school. What would our fans think if they knew that I had a crush on him?

I walked back out and joined my group, keeping my head low again. Then I heard the scream that cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter