The fourth member, first girl, REVEALED!

Unwritten Co-ed

The screen now switched to the girl, who was now sitting cross legged on the floor in the living room. Yuna came in and took her seat on the chair opposite the girl.

“Wow, finally we meet a girl.” Yuna chirped excitedly. “You are a very pretty girl.”

“Thank you!” The girl beamed, obviously satisfied with the comment

“Tell us about yourself.”

“My name is Lee YeJi but people usually call me JiJi or Ji. Im 20 years old and I am the group’s main vocalist and the female Center face. My stage name is Ji-Ye, which is my name backwards.”

“Interesting, do you have anything unique about you?”

“Unique? Ummmm unique like what?”

“For example,” Yuna started “Jaehyun has a tattoo, Ryuyoung can clean very fast, Wooyoung is a speed rapper. What about you?”

“Oh, well I’m a lot like Big Jae. I have two tattoos.” She turned around to expose her left shoulder “This one is a ‘7’-” She said pointing to the ‘7’ on her shoulder “and this one” she pointed to her right wrist “is a star.”

“Do they have any special meaning?” Yuna asked

“Nope, they’re just there. Jae’s has a meaning but I just have mine because I like them.” Yeji smiled.

“Speaking of Jaehyun” Yuna began “Isn’t it a bit awkward sleeping in the same room as a guy? Have you two had any awkward moments in the room because of that?”

“No, no, no. Firstly, Jaehyun is like my big brother and sometimes he’s like my dad. It could never be awkward between us.” Yeji laughed slightly. “It’s not like we sleep in the same bed or anything. Heck, we don’t even sleep side by side. So again, no awkward moments between us. Actually, we have so much in common it’s the opposite. He likes basketball, I like basketball, he likes to cook, I like to cook and we both like to sing. We’ve been in the same room for almost two weeks now and its fine. Sometimes we just sit up and talk to each other. He’s a really good friend.”

“That’s good that you both are fine then but tell us, does he have any weird sleeping habits?”

“Yea he does, quite a bit actually but I’ll tell you one. Sometimes he grinds his teeth like REALLY loudly. It doesn’t happen every day which is why it scares me so much. I could be falling asleep thinking that it would be quiet like usual then suddenly he’d just start like ‘rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr’. It’s so scary! The first time I heard it I woke him up to make sure he still had teeth left. I thought he grinded them all down!” Yeji said

Yuna laughed “Now that’s funny. Since we’re talking about your relationships with people, tell us, why did you keep calling Wooyoung, Woohoo? He obviously doesn’t like it.”

“You just answered your own question.” Yeji giggled “I call him Woohoo because he doesn’t like it. I just like messing with the members sometimes. I would never do anything to make them genuinely angry. Wooyoung is my ‘victim’ of choice though. He’s usually so blank and teasing him lets me know that he has emotions.” Yeji joked “You should see him when he wants to be all skinship-y with me. I always shut him down so I don’t know why he still tries. He fumes about it for a while but he comes back later in the week…I think he likes the challenge.” She laughed again.

“Okay, now we know that you like basketball, cooking, singing and occasionally teasing people. What else do you like?”

“I like milk.” Yeji confessed with a smile

“Oh? Like Ryuyoung?” Yuna asked

“Neh! Like Umma but he doesn’t like banana milk. I like all milk!”

“What else do you like?”

“Animals, taking care of my skin and helping my members do the same, giving people makeovers, playing pranks on people, making professional sweets and coffees but I can’t do that too often. Dealing with Wooyoung and Min after they have eaten sweets is never my favorite thing to do,” At that, Yeji visibly shuddered. “and I really like sports. They’re fun!”

“Now, what don’t you like?”

“I don’t really like creepy crawlies! Ugh!-” Yeji got cut off once again by the sound of Wooyoung’s voice. The camera turned to see Wooyoung walking into the room fresh and fully clothed “Yup she really doesn’t like them. I remember a time when she started screaming in the middle of vocal practice one day because a spider was on her microphone. Our leader was monitoring Ji-ji’s voice through some headphones from outside the recording booth, she almost went deaf because Ji-Ji screamed right into the Mic. All of us guys went bursting into the room expecting some sort of ‘spider-zilla’ to be in there but no, the thing wasn’t even as big as the tip of my pinky finger!” At the end of his little story, Wooyoung was on the floor laughing like crazy and Yeji was staring at him like he was stupid. “Wooyoungie, why are you in here? I thought you went in the bathroom?”

“I did, but that was like twenty minutes ago.” Wooyoung answered as-a-matter-of-factly. He came through the living room and sat beside Yeji, throwing his arm over her shoulder. “Now, I’m bored. So, came to help you out with your interview.”

“There you go with the skinship again.” She said brushing his arm off her shoulder. “You can stay as long as you sit here quietly. Okay?”

“Fine…kill joy. You treat me like I’m not your oppa.” Wooyoung muttered under his breath.

“Back to what I was saying. I don’t creepy crawlies like spiders and snakes, I don’t like people interrupting me!” She looked pointedly at Wooyoung who was just sitting there quietly like she had asked “I really don’t like animal abusers, conceited people, people who look down on me, really spicy foods, mean people, energy drinks, Dr. Pepper aaaaand,” She stopped with a thoughtful look on her face “cold medicine! That stuff is disgusting! I feel so bad for our maknaes they’ve been taking some for a while to try get rid of the cold.”

“Ryu told me that they’re getting better.” Wooyoung piped

“I thought I asked you to stay quiet but that’s still good to hear. Well I think I’m done. Is that all you need from me?” Yeji asked as Wooyoung stood from his spot on the floor.

“Yes, that’s about all we need from you. Will you get the next person please?” Yuna said

“Okay, I will. Come on Wooyoungie, pull me up.”

“Alright.” He grabbed her hands and gave a firm tug, pulling her completely off the ground. They both began walking to the bedroom area when Yuna called out “Wait!”

Yeji turned around “Neh Yuna-ssi?”

“Jaehyun told me that the leader is a girl. Is it you?”

Yeji shook her head and both she and Wooyoung had knowing smiles on their faces. “No. I’m not the leader, sorry. Let’s go Woohoo, earlier Umma told me that Appa said to wake up people in age order. So we have to go get Min.”

The duo moved over to the room labeled ‘The Blu Crew’ with the camera crew following them, Yeji paused at the door with her hand resting on the handle. She turned to Wooyoung “It would be a really good time to prank them. Don’t you think?”

Wooyoung opened his mouth but before he got a chance to answer, Jaehyun walked by, now dressed for the day, holding both the maknae’s, who were still half asleep in their pajamas, by the hand and said “It’s no use, Ryu-Umma already woke them up their both dressed and ready. Now that I think about it, they’re probably just watching TV or something.” He then continued dragging the two, half awake teens to where ever they were headed.

“Ugh that takes the fun out of it.” Yeji whinned. She opened the door and stuck her head in the gap. Some muffled words being exchanged could be heard from behind the door.

Yeji pulled her head out and mumbled “She’s on her way to the living room” before trudging off to the kitchen. Wooyoung wrapped his arm around her waist. “Don’t worry you can try again tomorrow.”

She shook his arm off “Stop touching me Woohoo.” And calmly continued on to the kitchen

“I’ll stop when you stop calling me Woohoo.” 

 

 

Fourth member, Lee Yeji aka sakura12908

tumblr_kwrknc3i191qa5dcno1_500.jpg 

 

[A/N] Song of the week, Mona Lisa by MBLAQ