Last girl, Member #8

Unwritten Co-ed

“Wooyoung, take her over there please and wake her up too.” Ryuyoung instructed as he put all the cooked pancakes on a very large plate “And don’t even start to complain because only you and Baby Jae can wake that child up quickly and as you can see, he’s sleeping too. Now get going please.”

Wooyoung sighed and stood up carrying the sleeping girl, who had been curled up in his lap, to the living room. He sat down on the floor and sat her down between his legs. The girl had a face mask on aswell but her’s was designed like a panda bear.

“Yah, Kiddo.” Wooyoung said, will shaking the girl gently. She stirred.

“Neh?” She groaned, eyes still closed

“Open your eyes.”

She shifted a bit and opened her eyes a bit, jolting back a bit when she saw the cameras then her eyes widened in realization. “You’re Yuna-sshi right?” She mumbled

Yuna nodded, looking like she was about to overdose on cuteness. She had just seen Jaehyuk’s aegyo and now this?

“Oh, I thought I was dreaming when I saw the cameras earlier, I guess not.”

“Wow, how you wake her up so fast I will never know.” Ryuyoung said with awe “It takes me almost twenty minutes on a good day.”

Wooyoung shrugged “I sleep hard too and I know what makes me open my eyes, so I do the same to her, if that makes sense.”

“Meh, it makes enough sense.” Ryuyoung said now cooking eggs and bacon on the same griddle.

“Are you awake? I want to ask you some questions.”

“I’m awake enough, ask away.” The girl replied

“Alright, will you please introduce yourself?”

“Arrasso, My name is Rosemunde Shye Lynde but my Korean last name is Song, so I am also Song Rosemunde. I am 16 years old and the groups maknae and female ‘Jack-of-all-Trades’. My stage name is JD and most people just call me Rosie. It’s nice to meet you.” The girl introduced.

“It’s nice to meet you too. From your introduction I can already think of a few questions to ask you.” Yuna said, finally putting her cue cards down, but only for a second to adjust the microphone in her hand. Rosie sat up a little straighter against Wooyoung and prepared to answer the questions.

“Okay, First question. You have three, wait, four names, correct?”

Rosie nodded

“Can you explain that for us please?”

“Well it’s not much to explain really.” Rosie started off politely, pushing some of her light brown hair behind her ears. “I’m German-Korean, my mother being German and my father, Korean. Even though that’s the case, they preferred to name my siblings and I, American style, with a first, middle and last name. In Germany, we go by our mother’s German surname, Lynde, but legally we are ‘Songs’. So if I was to write it out- Umm does anyone have a pen and paper?” She stopped explaining to ask. The camera crew and Yuna all began searching their pockets for the materials. “I have a pen!” A random camera guy said. Rosie got up and thanked the man. By the time she was done, Yeji had come in the room and gave her a sheet of paper, which Rosie also said thanks for before sitting back in her spot between Wooyoung’s outstretched legs. “My name,” she continued “would be Rosemunde Shye Lynde-Song.” She wrote each of those out in the English/German writing before re-writing them in Korean. “This is the Korean writing but I really don’t like when people say it Korean style and I’m not saying that to be offensive but Rosemunde is pronounced ‘Ro-zz-mon-dd’.” She sounded each syllable out “but in Korean when you read it, it’s spelt ‘Ro-jie-mon-duu’. It sounds like ‘Rosie Mandu’ which I could only imagine would be some sort of red dumpling.” Rosie scrunched up her face in detest “So I much rather being called Rosie.”

“Alright, question number two. Why do they call you ‘JD’? It doesn’t seem to have any relation to your real name.”

“That’s because it doesn’t. ‘JD’ stands for ‘Junior Dragon’. Jiyong Oppa gave me the nickname because we are very alike. Both of us started with the entertainment industry at very young ages. We started around the same age, he was 8 and I was 9 when I started. We both can rap, sing, dance, compose and produce…although I haven’t produced anything on my own yet, I just help with the process when it comes to our group producing music and I supervise the recordings. He was also my trainer in YG, he taught me a lot of what I know so a lot of his style rubbed off on me. So he gave me the name of ‘JD’ sometimes he calls me ‘Mini-me’. Other people wouldn’t like to be put under the shadow of someone else but I feel like it means that I’m destined for greatness.” Rosie explained proudly.

“Very deep thinking. Now tell us something unique about yourself.”

“Umm unique?” She paused, a thoughtful look on her face. She turned and faced the guy who was sitting quietly behind her “I can’t think of anything. Wooyoungie, can you think of anything?”

“Unique? Yea a couple things actually.”

“Well,” Yuna pressed “Share with us, share.”

“Rosie has a monster ddakbam. Like seriously, if she hits you with that, you’ll think your brain is going to drop out of your head. It’s that painful. She’s a heavy sleeper just like Baby Jae and I, the only difference is when you wake her up she’s ‘cranky’. She’ll whine, lag around, tear up, everything. She’s just not a morning person and she has asthma and allergies. What other idol do you know about who has asthma? Yet she still trucks through it all and gets the job done. She is also very allergic to something but for safety purposes I really can’t say what it is. We had an allergy scare once in practice and we really don’t want that to happen again. Oh, she has freckles and dimples too, aren’t they cute?” Wooyoung gestured to the faint marks that stretched along her nose and the top of her cheeks. Rosie giggled softly at Wooyoung’s silliness, the dimples showing on her cheeks.

 

“Well those are unique but can you elaborate on the time when she had an ‘allergy scare’?”

“ I was 14, Well we were practicing our dance moves and a helper came in with snacks. Since Jiyong oppa was my trainer before I met the group he still tended to baby me a bit and made sure I could eat everything they brought us or he would tell me what not to eat. Even in the room where all the trainers, coaches and managers rest, there’s a list with allergies on it. Min has food allerigies too so she's on it and Wooyoungie and Ryu Umma are on it too because they’re allergic to dogs. It’s a precaution but somehow the lady didn’t see…’ingredient X’ beside my name and she brought the food for us. So we ate like normal and went back to practicing. After about five minutes, my throat got scratchy and I kept coughing but at the time I was in the back of the room so no one really noticed. I just ignored it but at one point I couldn’t breathe and out. I don’t remember what happened after that but I was told that-” Wooyoung cut Rosie off and continued her story.

“That she had passed out. We didn’t even know that anything was wrong until we heard her hit the floor. She wasn’t breathing so Min, Amanda and Baby Jae all ran out the room to look for G-Dragon hyung. All the while Yeji was practically verbally assaulting the poor helper while Jaehyun tried to keep her breathing. Ryuyoung was almost in tears but both he and I were on our phones, I was trying to get in touch with someone in the company who knew what to do right then and he called an ambulance. They couldn’t find G-Dragon hyung before the ambulance came, so Jaehyun and Ryuyoung went in the ambulance with her, because they were the oldest, and I drove everyone else to the hospital. When we got there she was fine. No hard breathing and no hard feelings for the helper, who we found out later was new so she didn’t know about the allergy list. Everything was sorted out and YG was informed. The helper still works with us today but now it’s made sure that all the new workers know everything they should.” Wooyoung finished

“Yep,” Rosie chirped “They gave me something to use incase it happens again but I haven't had to use it.”

“Good stuff, good stuff. Now one more question. Why do you have freckles?”

Rosie smiled, the somber mood from earlier completely gone “Weird isn’t it? Asian genes usually drown everything else out but shockingly enough, the German in me came out. That’s why I have freckles and slightly curly hair.” Rosie laughed a bit at the thought.

“Okay now, we’re done with all of the individual interviews. I want to interview you all together but since it’s so early you guys can take a break and we’ll just film your morning routine then we’ll start up the interview a little later.”

“Right in time,” Ryuyoung yelled from the kitchen, placing a stack of plates on the table. “I’m done with breakfast. Come and eat everyone. I made some extra for you and the crew Yuna-sshi. Just come and get a plate. Everyone is welcomed to serve themselves.” He had three plates of food in his hand already and began to talk again members “I got food for Baby Jae and Rosie because they’re sick. Everyone one else…every man and woman for themselves.”

“Hey, you couldn’t even feed your little brother?” Wooyoung inquired as he stood up and helped Rosie from the floor. “No, because you’re not sick.” Ryuyoung mehronged at his twin. Wooyoung just shook his head and walked to the kitchen area where Yeji and Amanda were already taking up their pancakes. Sungmi was trying to get some bacon before everyone else ate all.  Wooyoung abandoned Rosie at that point and ran to get some food. Jaehyun who was smart enough to get his food while Ryuyoung was talking, was just eating quietly and watching the whole scene take place with a smile on his face. Rosie sat down in between the still sleeping Jaehyuk and the smiling Ryuyoung. Ryuyoung gave Rosie her food and cut a piece of pancake off of his own plate and held it in front of Jaehyuk’s nose but the sleeping boy just cracked his eyes, ate the small piece of food and when back to sleep. The camera crew just laughed at that.

Rosie looked up from her plate when she heard the laughter. She shrugged and gave Jaehyuk a poke in the neck. He sat up immeadiately, rubbed his eyes and ate his food like he wasn’t just in a mini-coma.

The group of misfits sat down and enjoyed they’re breakfast with the crew, under the watchful eye of a camera that was still recording.

  

Last member

Song Rosie aka moii (AegyoAeyoung)

 

 

tumblr_l974szbBr11qa5dcno1_500.jpg 

 

[A/N] well that's everyone ^.^, This chapter is a little dramatic. I originally knew that I wanted someone to have severe allergies and Rosie was just supposed to have asthma but I was a bit short of words and needed to reach my chapterly (is that a word?) quota of three pages of writing. :D