Annyeong #5-imnida

Unwritten Co-ed

The camera people and Yuna were just sitting in the living room waiting for the next member to come out. They knew the next person was a girl and that she would be there soon but the question was when? They all had been waiting for about five minutes before a girl came walking out, she sat down in the designated interview spot and looked up at Yuna.

Yuna looked at the girl.

They sat…

And stared…

Until Yeji looked at them from in the kitchen and said “Min, I know you don’t know her but you have to say something.” She turned around and went back to what she was doing, which was complaining to Ryuyoung, who was cooking, about Wooyoung’s skinship.

The quiet girl looked up again and in a quiet voice she said “Annyeonghasaeyo, My name is Lee Shi Min but my stage name is Sungmi and people call me Min or Minnie.”

“Is that all you want to say?” Yuna asked.

Min thought then said “I am 19 years old and I’m the lead dancer.”

“Well you’re a bit shy to be the lead dancer don’t you think?” Yuna questioned

“Sorry,” Min apologized “It’s just like this with new people. I can’t help but to be a little quiet but when I dance all of that goes away.”

“Okay that’s understandable. Can you describe yourself for us?”

“No problem. I guess you could say that I’m somewhat of a strange girl. Honestly I’m pretty lazy and kinda untidy. But I will do whatever I have to in order to get what I want, but that's just the way I am. I hate it when people treat animals cruelly and sadly I am very, VERY scared of little children and babies. I have absolutely no experience in handling them, and I’m really scared that I'll drop the babies. Often I find little children extremely annoying, albeit extremely cute. I really can’t say no to people I trusts and I love to see people smile.” Min ended with a small smile.

“That was a lot more than I expected, good good! Why is your stage name Sungmi if your name is Shimin?” Yuna asked, Min was getting more comfortable with her so she was trying to take the opportunity to get as much questions asked as possible.

“My name, Shimin, is Chinese and not many Korean people can pronounce it right. We came up with Sungmi because they are similar and Sungmi is much easier for Korean people to say.”

“Well that’s very considerate of you to do that. Is there anything else that you want to say?”

After a few seconds filled with silence and blinking Min blurted “I have a  weird laugh.”

“Okay? That was pretty random.” Yuna laughed “What do you mean by that?”

“I mean exactly what I said. I have a weird laugh. It’s really noticeable and it pretty much ‘cuts’ through other noises. If I’m in a room full of noisy people and I start to laugh, you’ll probably hear it over the noise.”

“Well then, you’re opening up more!” Yuna smiled at Min. “So tell us, what’s your ideal type, Min-sshi?”

“I like sensitive, sweet and caring guys who are straightforward and don't keep things from people that they care about. If they’re cute, that’s a plus.”

“What are some of your talents?”

“I sing, duh, dance, duh, I write, play the French horn and piano and I can debate.” As she called them off, Min counted them on her fingers.

“So I heard earlier that all of your members speak atleast two languages, English and Korean. Do you speak any other languages?”

“Yes I do, I also know Chinese and Japanese.”

“Good, good. We’ve heard of one slightly embarrassing story so far. Are you willing to tell us one?”

“Well that depends on what you call embarrassing. What was the first story?”

“The one about YeJi and ‘Spider-zilla…”

“Ohhhhhh! That!” Min just lost it there. She burst out with laughter. The unique sound flew through the air and soon the whole camera crew was holding back giggles, Yuna was covering with the cue cards doing the same but that wasn’t the case for the other members who were all in the kitchen at that point, laughing.

“Minnie laughs funny!” The youngest boy choked out between laughter…before he actually started to choke.

The girl nearest to him gave him a firm slap on the back. The loud sound got the attention of one of the camera men and he turned his camera to the scene that was unfolding. The boy’s choking stopped but then the ‘tears’ started.

“Umma! She hit me!” The boy popped up off his chair and ran to hug Ryuyoung, who was in the process of mixing pancake batter. The sudden impact from the hug sent the bowl flying out his hand and sliding across the table. Luckily though, Jaehyun reached his arm out and stopped the bowl from sliding any more. If it slid any further the bowl would have crashed into the small but tall maknae who was sleeping with her head on the table, surely causing a mess.

“Baby Jae, I thought we’ve talked about you doing that. Don’t hug Umma like that. You’re a big boy and if you fling yourself around like that you’ll either break something, break yourself or break someone else.” Jaehyun scolded. The younger boy, ‘Baby Jae’, dropped his head but nodded in agreement and walked over to Wooyoung, who gave the boy a hug and a pat on the head. “And you,” He pointed to the back slapping culprit “Stop bullying the maknaes. You’re only a couple weeks away from being one.”

“Neh Appa.” The girl agreed but by the smirk on her face it was obvious that she wasn’t going to stop for long.

Jaehyun handed the bowl back to Ryuyoung who just kept mixing like nothing happened.

The camera turned back to Min.

“Well after seeing that I don’t really think I need to share a story.” Min giggled.

“Now we know what you meant by saying that you have a unique laugh.” Yuna wiped a stray tear from her eye. “I think that’s enough for now. Can I have the next person please?”

Min got up and took a seat at the counter beside the Jaehyun.

A few seconds passed before every one turned and looked at the young girl who had previously slapped ‘Baby Jae’ across the back.

She just looked back at them curiously, wondering why everyone had their attention focused on her. “What?”

“What do you mean ‘what?’ It’s your turn!” Yeji exclaimed.

“Already? Maaan I have even eaten yet” the girl whined

Ryuyoung sighed “If you haven’t noticed, I’m still cooking which obviously means that no one has eaten yet.”

The girl blinked. “Oh your right!” She hopped up and went to the living room, taking the seat that all the other members, minus two, had previously occupied.

  

Member number 5: Lee ShiMin aka Lee Sungmi aka minminXP

 tumblr_lnmuipgtht1qa5dcno1_500.jpg 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N] I got it done! whooooooo. Most people got in their heights and weights but a few are still missing...so yea. Also I'm working on a pic to show the house layout so you guys can get the idea.

 

Song of the day (Actually my song of forever):

Jibe Kajima (Don't go Home) - GD&TOP