Maknae Mayhem

Unwritten Co-ed

And so a day after the first filming of Idols Uncovered, early 5:00 the next morning, the birds were chirping, the bees were buzzing and the members of Unwritten were fast asleep…well most of them were.

Two pairs of bare feet were seen running through the house by the various cameras left to record them, popping in and out of rooms only leaving behind giggles. Two heads popped in the laundry room, four arms swung in the coat closet, four legs ran around the kitchen and then the two pajama clad bodies stopped in the living room, dropping on the floor in exhaustion.

“Hyukkie.” Rosie panted, her body sprawled across the floor

“Neh Rosie-ah?” He panted as well but unfortunately he was laying across Rosie

“Your heavy! Get off!” The little girl sat up swiftly, knocking her ‘brother’ off her body

“Are you calling me fat Rosie-ah? Those are fighting words! Don’t make me take off my earrings!” Jaehyuk joked, already reaching for the small studs in his ears “Cause you know I will!”

Rosie giggled “You’re so silly! Come on” she jumped up, dragging him up in the process “Let’s go see what the first task was before we forget why we even came down here.”

They sprinted to the kitchen, pulling at each other’s clothes to try get there before the other one. Limbs flew through the air as they both tripped in a crumpled heap.

“Ya know, let’s just go look at it together before we break ourselves.”

“Agreed”

The babies walked to the kitchen at plopped in the middle chairs.

“Oh Rosie look a camera!” There was a small camera sitting on the table behind an envelope on the table. Rosie picked up the envelope labeled ‘Unwritten’ and Jaehyuk opened it reading:

“Dear Unwritten –that’s us!” Jaehyuk smiled brightly until he saw the mini glare Rosie sent his way “Okay then, Dear Unwritten, your mission for today is to create promotion videos displaying your talents for your fans to see to get them excited for your debut. Post them on your groups official social network accounts. We left you all two cameras on top of the T.V. to record yourselves through the day. Have fun! Unwritten Fighting.” Jaehyuk finished off with a big smile

“Ohhh this is gonna be fun!” Jaehyuk swung his arms open wide.

“I know right?” Rosie agreed mimicking her oppa.

“What is going on down here?” Min came trudging down the stairs. She rubbed her eyes with the back of her arm and looked at her dongsaengs with shock written all over her face “What?” She asked incrediously “I heard noise and I expected Amanda was down here setting up another one of her pranks but you two? Woah, I must be dreaming.” Min walked right back up the stairs mumbling something about no more junk food before bed.

Rosie and Jaehyuk just looked at each other and shrugged. After a minute of silence, Jaehyuk got an idea. He sprung up out of his chair, jumped over the living room couch, grabbed a camera, ran back to the kitchen and began filming.

“Hey Rose, why don’t we wake everyone up, huh? They always wake us up harshly. Let’s do to them, what they do to us!”

“Do you want us to get killed? Amanda would murder us!” Rosie yelled. Jaehyuk pitched forwards and covered

“Are you still gonna yell if I move my hand?”

Rosie nodded

“I promise to share my Bubble tea with you next time if you don’t yell.” Jaehyuk offered

Rosie shook her head and held up three fingers

Hyuk rolled his eye “Fine! The next three times. Deal?” he held his free hand out to her

Rosie nodded her head and shook his hand

“Good. We have to do Umma, Appa and Yeji last because they won’t let us finish. So how does Min wake you up?”

“Well,” Rosie whispered as the duo crept up the stairs “Last time she spat water on me.”

“Chincha? Min isn’t mean, why’d she do that?”

“It was a water screen. She got the idea from Leeteuk-sunbaenim.” Her nose was scrunched and the freckles were made even more noticible. “It wasn’t horrible just cold.”

“Okay well Amanda uses an air horn to wake me up.” Now it was Jaehyuk’s turn to scrunch his face “My bed is so high up, I always end up tumbling off the side.”

Jae rest the camera on the floor and the two separated and met back in the hallway a bit later, Rosie with a bottle of cold water and Jaehyuk with an air horn. Jae got the camera again and they both crept into the ‘Blu Crew’ room.

“Okay, you first Rosie.”

“What? Why me?”

“Because, my dear little ‘sister’, If I wake Amanda first, we’re both going to have to run for our lives and you won’t get your chance.”

“Ohhh, Okay.” She walked to the edge of Min’s bed, grabbed a pillow with one hand and held it to the top of the bunk, incase if Min pitched she wouldn’t hit her head. She took a large mouthful of water and…

“Ahhhh-” Her scream was cut short because Rosie clasped both hands over and gave her a large smile

“Wakey, wakey. Eggs and Bake-y!”

“What was that for?” Min questioned, still half awake despite being covered in water. She opened her eyes and focused on the two smiling teens before her. “Oh my gosh, you two again? I have to be dreaming.” Min rolled over, was about to fall asleep again.

“Please wake up, you’re not dreaming.” Jae begged. Rosie tugged Min’s arm till she was standing upright. “Can you hold this camera?”

Jae pushed the camera to Min without waiting for an answer. He climbed up the ladder to Amanda’s bed and got in the position to press the button on the air horn but then he stopped and motioned for Rosie and Min to take some steps back. He didn’t want the innocent bystanders to get hit with Amanda’s fury.

When they were safely out of distance, Jae in a deep breath and let off the air horn.

“AHHHHHHHH!” Amanda yelled, almost rolling off her bed in the process. Jae flung himself over the side of the railing on Amanda’s bed yelling, “RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!” He grabbed Rosie’s arm, who grabbed Min and they all ran out in a chain, laughing, with Amanda right behind them.

But in a situation like that one, where could you run. To the kitchen? No, too much knives. To the bathroom? No, there was a chance of being drowned in the sink. To the library? Definitely not, there would be no witnesses there. So, being the intelligent children they were they both yelled what any sensible person would…

“UMMA! APPA!”

The three terrified kids ran straight into the twins’ room. Somehow they all squeezed themselves into the bed without pushing the sleeping Wooyoung or the now wide awake Ryuyoung off the bed. Ryuyoung’s eyes were as wide as saucers. He tried to make sense of the situation but that was cut short when Yeji and Jaehyun burst into the room both with the thought that someone was trying to break into the house. Yeji was holding an ultra-thick book and Jaehyun had a large watermelon pillow held above his head. They both froze when they saw everyone else pilled on the twins’ bed. Ryu looking surprised, Wooyoung still sleeping, Min, Baby Jae and Rosie all swashed in the corner of the bed nearest the wall with Amanda hitting them with two pillows that had been on the twins’ bed. The camera abandoned to a very convenient corner of the bed where it was recording all if that.

“Okay, STOP!”

Everyone froze and focused on Jaehyun.

“What is going on here?”

Five voices rang out at the same time: Ryu trying to explain that he was lost too, Min trying to blame it all on the maknaes, Rosie trying to pass the blame to Baby Jae, Amanda and Jaehyuk ignoring everyone else and yelling at each other.

Yeji sighed and looked at the clock beside the bed. She did a double take when she saw that it was only 6:30.

“Now really everyone STOP! I know what the problem is” Yeji paused for effect “It’s too early. No one is used to this so early on a Saturday morning. So just make room for Jae and I on the bed, let’s all go to sleep and deal with this in three to four hours. Deal?”

Nods were her reply and when everyone was situated on the bed and the camera was turned off, (Hold on, I think this is my first time interrupting the story as an author but let me just explain…the bed is huge and that’s the end of my explanation ^.^) they all fell into the same state as Wooyoung, sleep.

 43450001074509531.png Baby Jae's air horn, incase some of you don't know how air horns look

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N]  Okay so again this one is kinda maknae line-ish, i'm trying to get used to all the characters. So, all the chapters wont be all maknae line-y.

 

time for the question/request of the week,

What 4 songs do you want the group to sing? They don't have to be from Coed School, I except boy group and girl group songs. You don't have to give me 4 if you cant pick four and dont worry about the group who sang the song not existing. They'll still be there but that just wont be their song. Please remember that I dont mean to overwhelm you guys with the questions, I just want everyone to have a say. And the answers to the questions just let me make your character more like you. If you want me to tone down the amount of questions its okay for you to tell me ^.^

One more time, just PM me all the answers (this week and last time if  you havent done it yet)