Birthday time!!!

Unwritten Co-ed

People shuffled all around the dorm at four o’clock in the morning on Christmas Day, being especially careful to avoid making noise near the ‘Twinz’ room. Jaehyun dragged a half asleep Rosie and Jaehyuk outside and helped them into one of the vans with the help of Youngjae. Yeji followed holding bags for the two young ones and one for herself as well. She jumped in the van, snapping herself in, once Youngjae and Jaehyun had buckled in the kids. Jaehyun ran back in the house and Youngjae was off to take the three to BigBang’s dorm where they would hide out for the beginning of the day.

The remaining three (conscious) members were running around the dorm setting all of the clocks backwards exactly twenty-four hours. All the clocks, the time and date on the microwave, all digital watches and the time on all smart-products (phones, tablets, etc.) were turned backwards. While Jaehyun and Min were changing the time on the electronics in the house, Amanda was on her own mission. She sneakily crept into the “Twinz” room, careful not to let the door squeak, she somersaulted in the room and popped up beside the bed. Swiftly but carefully she scampered to the room’s bedside table where lucky Wooyoung’s phone was resting nicely but also sadly, Ryuyoung’s phone was on the bed-right under his hand. Amanda let out a huff but still changed the date on Wooyoung’s phone. Then, very carefully, she lifted Ryuyoung’s hand. He shuffled while she was doing so, making her freeze but he just stopped moving and she was able to grab his phone do her business and quickly went to leave the room. The door closed a little loudly and Ryu sat up. He looked around and rubbed his eyes sleepily before shrugging and just going back to sleep. With their job done; Min, Jaehyun and Amanda fell asleep around five only to be awoken an hour later. Wooyoung was in Min and Amanda’s room, stomping around and rapping loudly while Ryuyoung was shaking Jaehyun’s bed softly. Jaehyun awoke first of the trio, cracking an eye at his dongsaeng extra groggily since he had only gone to sleep an hour before.

Running a hand through his hair, Jaehyun sat up. “Yes Ryu-darling? What can I do for you at six in the morning?” Ryuyoung ignored his tone, “Yes, it is six in the morning on mine and Wooyoung’s birthday and you know what’s missing?” Ryuyoung raised an eyebrow, implying that he wanted an answer. Knowing fully well what he meant but playing dumb, Jaehyun furrowed his eyes brows and shrugged, “I don’t know, enlighten me.”

“My babies!” Ryuyoung blasted out but apologized quickly for his rudeness. “Baby Jay and Rosie have jumped on my bed at twelve o’clock on the dot every year since we’ve met to wake me and Woo up the minute we turn a year older. So imagine both of our surprise when we woke up – not, were woken up – to see not only that it was way after five but also to find no Rosie, Jaehyuk or Yeji in their rooms. What’s going on?” His face filled with concern for his dongsaengs and curiosity about what was going on.

“Well my dear friend,” Jaehyun started playing along with the plan. He swung an arm around Ryuyoung’s and with the other he tapped the younger guy on the shoulder “Jaehyuk is at a schedule, so is Yeji. Youngjae took Rosie to the eye doctor to get another order of contacts for her and to pick up Amanda’s new glasses when their done he’s taking her to a schedule too.”

Ryuyoung’s brows furrowed in confusion. His twin came in the door not two seconds later with his face fixed the same way. “Min told me everyone is on a schedule. Why?” Wooyoung started. “Yea, why?  I thought we all got the day off when it’s someone’s birthday.” Ryuyoung finished.

Jaehyun faked a confused look and put his palm on Ryuyoung’s head “Are you sick?” He moved his hand all over Ryuyoung’s face and neck, earning him an irritated look. Ryu softly swatted his hand off, “No, I don’t feel sick. Why?”

“Your birthday isn’t until tomorrow.” Jaehyun deadpanned. The two stared at each other for a full minute before Ryuyoung said “You’re joking with me.” He ran to his room and checked the date on his iPod- December 24th- “You guys are really messing with me. WOOYOUNG!”

“YES?” His brother shouted back at him through the house

“WHAT’S THE DATE ON YOUR PHONE?”

“IT’S DECEMBER…24TH?” Wooyoung yelled incredulously. He quickly jogged to the living room, Min and Amanda trailing down the stairs behind him since they heard the conversation.

“Woah, woah, woah!” Wooyoung started the minute he got in the room “How is it the 24th? It was just Christmas eve yesterday! We can’t be doing this day again!” He was visibly disturbed by what was going on and that says a lot seeing as how Wooyoung has been known among the group as the one who barely shows stress. He’s just usually so nonchalant about everything. Taking Wooyoung’s freaking out as a bad (but good sign for their plan) Amanda said “Take a break oppas,” pushing both Ryuyoung and Wooyoung onto the floor to sit down, right in front of one of the hidden cameras they had stashed around the house. “Relax okay? If you talk to Youngjae or Yeji or something, will it make you guys feel better?” Wooyoung and Ryuyoung nodded softly and watched as Min went out of the room to get her phone.

 

With Youngjae, Yeji, Jaehyuk and Rosie: Earlier, 4:55 am

The mini group rolled up to the Big Bang and hopped out of the car quietly, careful not to wake up the neighbors. Youngjae knocked on the door with one hand, using the other to steady a groggy Jaehyuk. After only a minute, Daesung opened the door and ushered them inside to the living room. Yeji sat on the living room chair beside Rosie, who was fighting sleep, and Youngjae who also made it to the chair. Poor Jaehyuk, tired from doing only God knows what, was sprawled on his stomach on the carpet in Big Bang’s living room. “Wait here, I’ll get the guys.” Daesung announced. Getting only grunts as replies, he disappeared through a hallway. Yeji looked around the room and saw it was moderately clean for housing a bunch of men. She looked down to the floor and gave Baby Jae a nudge with her foot, effectively waking him up right in time to see Daesung and the rest of Big Bang walk into the room.

Greetings were exchanged between the two groups and they got comfortable to discuss the plan. TOP ruffled Yeji and Rosie’s hair and sat down on the floor beside Jaehyuk, who had already sat upright and was fully conscious from Yeji’s nudge. Taeyang greeted everyone and sat on the other side. The Tom and Jerry duo decided that despite them both being full grown men, they could both fit on the same chair as Yeji, Youngjae and Rosie. However, that obviously failed and in the end Rosie ended up sitting on G-Dragon’s lap and Seungri sat on the floor near their feet.

“So not that I don’t love you all and although I’m real happy that you guys are visiting us, it’s like five in the morning, why are you guys here.” TOP looked around, waiting for an answer to his question.

“It’s the Twins birthday today so were going to surprise them with a party.” Yeji answered.

“That still doesn’t explain why you all are here at five.in.the.morning.” TOP said

“Don’t be sassy Bingu TOP,” Yeji teased, bumping him playfully with her foot “we set all the clocks in our house back 24 hours, so they’ll think today is yesterday. Yesterday, Jaehyuk, Youngjae, Rosie and I were gone by 5:00 am to get to the stylists and what-not early so we could reach our schedules on time with enough time left over to take Rosie to the eye doctor. So today, we had to leave early again but since we don’t actually have schedules today we couldn’t exactly just show up there for no reason. So, I called Daesung yesterday and asked him if he could wake up in time to let us in.” Yeji took in a deep breath  and continued. “We came here because we still need to invite people to the party-“

“Oh! So I’m invited? Cool.” TOP sat back after making that statement and all eyes were on him.

“Why are you so sure you’re invited?” Youngjae asked, looking at TOP weirdly

“Because although it makes sense that BIGBANG and 2NE1 would be invited because were in the same company as you all and we are closest in age to you guys, outside of your group I’m closest to both the twins. Instant invitation.” TOP concluded

Yeji rolled her eyes at him “Okay Mr. I’m-so-cocky-when-its-early-in-the-morning, yes you are invited and like you said, so are the rest of BIGBANG and 2NE1 but we need to call other people. Like B2st, Super Junior, SHINee a few more. But we encountered a road block when we realized that we don’t have all of their numbers, so we came to borrow your phones but we could deal with that later because It’s 5:09 and we are losing Hyukkie.” All eyes shifted to Jaehyuk who was nodding off from his spot on the floor.

“Okay then, come on buddy.” Daesung grabbed Jaehyuk’s feet and “Taeyang grabbed him by the arms and they hauled the boy out of the living room down the hall to the guest room. Rosie, Youngjae and Yeji followed and the quartet went to sleep with growing anticipation of what would go down in a few hours.

 

Unwritten dorm with the rest of Unwritten: 6:20 am

The five who were left were huddled around Min’s phone, which was on speaker, waiting for someone to answer. They were calling Youngjae but it had already rang 5 times and no one answered.

“I guess he’s busy. We can call Ye-“ Min started

“Yoboseyo?” Rosie’s voice came through the speakers

“My baby! How are you? What’s today’s date? And why did you answer Youngjae’s phone?” Ryuyoung rattled off

Rosie giggled “Hi Umma, I’m fine. Today is the 24th. I bet you’re super excited that your birthday is tomorrow, yea?” Ryuyoung and Wooyoung groaned at that “And Youngjae went to check on Yeji and Jaehyuk, we’re still at the salon, so he left me in the lobby to wait and gave me his phone to play with. I couldn’t find him to give him his phone, so I just answered it. Wait, there he is! YOUNGJAE!” quick footsteps could be heard.

“No, Rosie don’t-“ Jaehyun started. A loud thump was heard on the other side of the line, followed by crying. “run.” More footsteps were heard then the crying started to sound further and further away.

“Yoboseyo?” Youngjae’s voice was the next to sound from Min’s phone

“Youngjae, is she okay?” Jaehyun asked.

“Um, she’s okay. She just tripped, I think she got scratched on the way down. Uh, one of the stylists is checking on her though. She’s okay.”

“You sure?”

“Yea, she’s okay. So what’d you guys call for?”

“I’m not entirely sure. Both the twins were confused about the date and Ryuyoung said he’d feel better if he talked to one of you guys.”

“I feel a little better but is it seriously still the 24th? I’m sure I just lived this day yesterday.” Ryuyoung whined very uncharacteristically, leaning his head on Wooyoung.

“Sorry hyung, it is the 24th. I have to go now. Rosie’s leg is bleeding. Bye guys”

“Wait, her leg is what? Don’t hang up.” Ryuyoung said but was too late because all they heard next was the dial tone.

“Ugh, You know what? I’m going to sleep. Please don’t ‘unwrap’ this gift before Christmas.” Ryuyoung stormed off into his room. Wooyoung got up, ran his hand through his hair and followed behind his older brother out of the room.

Shortly after a door was heard closing and music could be heard sounding throughout the dorm.  

After a few minutes silence, Amanda sighed “I feel bad that we’re lying to them but I know they’re gonna love the surprise.” Min and Jaehyun nodded in agreement.

 

Back to the BIGBANG dorm: 6:18 am

Everyone was gathered in BIGBANG’s living kitchen, save for Yeji, Rosie and Daesung who were in the living room. Jaehyuk and Youngjae were further explaining the plan to Seungri, G-dragon, Taeyang and TOP in the kitchen but for some reason Yeji was teaching Daesung how to fix hair using Rosie as their dummy. The girl in question, whose hair had been left to grow and was back to its original color since they were in between stages at the moment, was just sitting on the floor in front of the pair, searching through her contacts for the first person on the list of people to call.

“Yeji-unnie?” Rosie turned her head to look up at the girl sitting behind her on the couch only to have her head put back in place.

“You can talk without looking at me, now yes?” She answered, slowly braiding half of Rosie’s hair back out of her face and into a French braid while instructing Daesung on how to do so.

“Mianhe, shouldn’t you teach him how to do a normal braid first?”

“Good point, I’ll do that. Okay oppa. First you-”

Rosie stopped paying attention after that. Instead she focused her eyes on her phone and called the first person on the list before her.

*Ring Ding Dong, Ring Ding Dong-”

Rosie laughed at the song that he chose as the ringtone.

“Yoboseyo?”

 “Neh, Yoboseyo Taeminnie oppa. This is Rosie.”

He laughed “I know who you are silly besides I have caller ID. You need something?”

“Neh, I’m inviting you and SHINee to a surprise party for the twins, Ryuyoung umma and Wooyoung oppa. You met Wooyoung oppa before. It’s tonight.  Can you come?”

“Tonight? Yea that’s fine. Where is it?”

“It’s at-a-a-ah-ah-AH!” Rosie grabbed her head and gently pulled the attempted braid out of Daesung’s hands and turned to him “Oppa, you have to braid not pull. That hurt.” She loosed the braid out, put the hair back in his hands and turned back to her phone. “Sorry about that. It’s at our dorm starting at 3:00 pm and it should be over by 8-9ish I’ll text you the directions in about an hour.”

“Okay, Bye Rosie-ah”

“Wait, what’s Ryeowook oppa’s or Siwon oppa’s phone number?”

“Ryeowook’s number is 114-555-2345” She wrote the number down on her palm quickly

“Thank you oppa. See you and the other’s later.”

“Neh, Annyeong.”

She hung up the phone the same time Daesung finished braiding one side of her hair. She tapped him on the leg and gave him a smile.

“Next person-”

Youngjae’s phone cut her off, ringing loudly from the table. Rosie just stared at it from her spot until Yeji nudged her and told her to answer it. Rosie jumped up and answered the phone, she made a ‘shush’ motion to Yeji and Daesung. After talking for a while she shouted “YOUNGJAE!” and began to run to the kitchen. Daesung sprung up, being careful to stay quiet, and was going to stop her from running but it was too late. Rosie, who was in socks, slipped and cut her knee on the edge of a table before falling the rest of the way to the floor. All of the men ran from the kitchen to see Rosie sitting on the floor holding her leg. Daesung quickly helped her off the floor since he was closest to her but it was too late, she was already crying. Although, even in her tears, Rosie stuck to the plan. She put her finger on her lips, giving all the guys a shushing motion and handed Youngjae his phone, the motioned for him to leave the area. Getting the hint, Youngjae left and went into the kitchen. Rosie gave Jaehyuk Ryeowook’s number along with the list of who hadn’t been invited yet and was taken by Daesung and Jiyong to the bathroom to clean up her leg.

Jaehyuk gave everyone left in the room a name from the list and began to call Ryeowook.

They all had a long day ahead of them.

 

2:49 pm in the Unwritten Dorm

Luckily for Unwritten minus the twins, Ryuyoung and Wooyoung stayed in their room for the day. Far away from where Youngjae and Jaehyuk ushered idols and non-idols alike into the dorm. Far from where Min had walked backwards into the kitchen balancing a cake on her head and plates in each arm with Amanda trotting behind her with trays of food anywhere they could hold and far from where Yeji, Rosie and Jaehyun used their “singer’s lungs” to blow up a large number of balloons in the colours of the rainbow but with the most being pink. Everything was on schedule.

Around 2:50 everyone started hiding. SHINee, Super Junior and B2ST somehow managed to jam themselves out of sight in the kitchen, 2NE1 and BIGBANG were scattered around between the laundry room and the library and the Unwritten gang were hiding around the living room, save for Amanda and Jaehyuk. At exactly 3 o’clock, Amanda and Jaehyuk went storming up the stairs and headed straight for the Twins room. They banged on the door, shouting and screaming about any and everything, trying to get the attention of the two behind the door. After what seemed like forever but was probably only a minute or two, shockingly Wooyoung opened the door. His hair flat on one side and his sweatpants ruffled. He was obviously sleeping.

“You guys need something?” His voice thick with sleep. The fact that Wooyoung woke up just shows how much noise the duo was making. “Ryu is sleeping.”

“Well wake him up because Hyukkie broke a window!”

“I did NOT! You broke it Jung-ah! You know it!”

“I don’t care who broke it,” Ryuyoung said, now awake “but since you both seem to have been involved, you’re both in big trouble. Now come show me the damage. Come on Wooyoungie.”

The four walked the distance and finally arrived to the pitch black living room.

“Why didn’t you just tell Jaehyun instead of-why is it so dark in here?”

“HAPPY BIRTDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR RYUYOUNGANDWOOYOUNG! HAPPY BIRTDAY TO YOU!” Everyone burst out of their respective hiding spaces, hugging the birthday boys.

With a smile on his face and hugging his brother who was in tears, Wooyoung exclaimed “I knew today was Christmas!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: That took far too long for me to post but like I've mentioned before, senior year is hectic, point blank

So to whoever keeps up with this, thank you for staying with me and you can thank sakura12908 for this chapter because she motivated me to get it out (even though it was still a bit later than i promised her >.< stupid math homework) so sakura aka Yeji for you is a treat but only of course if you read this because if you dont you wont know about the treat. Anyways, you get to pick what the next chapter is going to be about. Anything you want but not please, i just know that would go horribly wrong but yea you get the point.  Also, this is a birthday chapter, its sad to say but i started this around Christmas time since that was the twins birthday. Please note that all the characters are one year younger than they applied to be in their applications except Jaehyun and now the Twins, simply so the ages wont be all out of funk. SO the ages are (and i will change them in the past chapters, later):

Jaehyun: 24

Ryuyoung: 24

Wooyoung: 24

Yeji: 20

Min: 19

Amanda: 18

Jaehyuk: 18

Youngjae: 17 (Youngjae is like the manager's helper. He drives them around, helps sort out their schedules,etc. He's an actor at YG, in my story, and he can sing. He will occasionally sing along with Unwritten. Just saying incase i havent introduced him formally before. Youngjae, or Jae #3 as I like to think, is IHeartHelloKitty 's character.)

Rosie: 16

Since exam time is rolling around, i cant guarantee when the next will be but i'll try to make it as soon as possibe so yea. later everyone