Number 3 REVEALED!

Unwritten Co-ed

Ryuyoung jumped up on the bed in the room and began jogging in place. “See? He won’t move even if I step on him.” He began nudging the boy under assault with his foot and the boy still didn’t budge. “Everyone has their own method for waking him up.” He came off the bed and stood to the side, grabbing a good amount of the bed cover in his hand “My method is this!” Ryu gave a firm tug to the sheets and the poor boy in the bed went tumbling to the floor, his feet tangled up in the pink blanket that was on the bed. Ryuyoung walked around the bed and talked to the boy on the floor with an even, calm voice, as if he hadn’t just sent the boy spiraling to the ground “Woohoo?” The boy groaned “Go to the living room, you have to get interviewed.” “Fine but don’t call me Woohoo!” the boy stood up and trudged to the living room. Yuna blinked in amazement at Ryu “Why was he so calm about that?” Ryu shrugged and answered “Like I said we all have our methods, some are nicer than that and some are worse. He’s probably just used to it. When he eats he’ll be fine. Which reminds me, it’s about time I get started on breakfast.” Ryu walked out the room more than likely to call Jaehyun.

Yuna and the camera crew went to the living room and saw the boy sitting in the spot where Ryu was, hunched over with his legs folded and his forehead touching his feet. “Wow your flexible!” Yuna complimented. “It’s because of all those years of dancing. If you think I’m flexible, you should see our girls.”

“Alright! Interview time!” Yuna chirped. “Can you introduce yourself for us please?”

“No problem, The name’s Kim Wooyoung, NOT Woohoo. I am 23 years old. Ryuyoung is my older brother and I am the group’s Lead rapper. Speed rapping is my thing.” Woohyun said plain faced.

“Well, aren’t you excited?” Yuna joked, her voice full of sarcasm. “Say some more!”

“Sorry, I’m not really one to show much emotion. I’ll just tell you some things that I like. The things I like the most would probably be Fashion, Books, Skinship, Meat and Sugar, although I really shouldn’t have it.”

“That’s a good start. Why don’t you elaborate on these things? Tell us what you like about them.”

“Fine. I like fashion mainly because I think it’s pretty cool how people could look so different by just what they wear. For example, Ryu and I are twins but if you dress one of us up in ‘Punk’ styled clothes and dress up the other in ‘Preppy’ clothes, we would look completely different. I like books simply because it’s like going to another world. I just like being close to people I love which is why I like skinship. The meat is self-explained. Who doesn’t like meat? And sugar, I like sugary things, that’s it. It’s just that sugar doesn’t like me, so we don’t meet often.”

“Interesting. Are you single?”

“Yes?” Wooyoung, although his face didn’t give him away, it was obvious in his voice that he was startled by the sudden question.

“You hear that girls? He likes skinship and he’s single.” Yuna turned and winked playfully towards the cameras. “What about things you don’t like?”

Wooyoung opened his mouth then closed it then he opened it again “I don’t really like untidiness. I can’t stand seeing a room messed up. Oddly enough I don’t like washing dishes even though I would want the kitchen to be clear. I don’t like bananas. It’s just something weird about the flavor that I really don’t like. I’m sure Ryu mentioned that he’s allergic to dogs, so am I. Meh, I guess it’s a twin thing. So I’m not very fond of those either. Something I really don’t like is that my members sometimes ‘shun’ me because they think my skinship habits are annoying. It doesn’t happen very often but when it does, it upsets me. Only a few of them don’t ever get annoyed with it and that’s not including my brother because even he gets bugged.”

“Describe some of these habits for us. This sounds very interesting. Doesn’t it?”

The camera man nodded his head, and the camera, answering Yuna’s rhetorical question.

“To sum up everything in a nut shell, I like to touch. I like being in contact with other people even if we’re just holding hands. Boy or girl. That’s why I stick with Ryu so much. It’s not really viewed lightly for me to for example hold a member’s hand, especially if that member is a girl, that’s like an automatic scandal. Until people get used to the fact that I'm ‘touchy’-” He made air quotes while saying that “I have to be close to Ryu in public and he’s getting annoyed too. So people” Wooyoung looked deeply into the camera “please accept that me for me, skinship and all.”

“Do you have any other talents beside speed rapping?”

“No.” Woo replied, his voice getting a little higher

“No?” His simple answer had confused Yuna.

“Yes, no.”

“What? Really?” Now she was shifting from confusion to amazement. YG was known for their multitalented artists, and here was a soon to be debuting artist from YG entertainment saying they could only do one thing.

“No.” His voice cracked a bit at this point.

“Wait, so you do have other talents?”

“Yes.”

“Then why did you say no?”

“I don’t know? Just felt like it.” He shrugged nonchalantly

“Well?” Yuna pushed after a short silence.

“Well?” Wooyoung repeated

“What are your talents?”

“I can do B-boy moves, play the piano and violin and I do Judo as well.” Wooyoung answered calmly.

“Alright. Thank you Woohoo-“

“Wooyoung”

“That’s what I meant. Can you get the next person please?”

“Okay. I’ll be back.” He walked out the room and back to the bedroom hallway.

Once again, the camera crew followed. They were led to the ‘Baby Jae and Big Jae’ room where the girl who was previously sleeping was now sitting on the bed with her legs hanging over, still in her pajamas, rubbing some random white cream into her face.

“Not to scare you…or the viewers who have to see this but what is that gunk on your face?” Wooyoung scowled with mock disgust.

“Oh tease me will you? Well then Woohoo,” The girl teased playfully “If you must know, it’s a daily moisturizer.” She turned to the camera holding up her face cream and said “You hear that kids? You guys should moisturize your skin every day to keep it healthy. Healthy skin gives off a nice glow. Boys, the girls love boys with soft skin and girls, your glowing skin will attract the guys like moths to a light.”

“Wow! You should be a CF actress.” Yuna gushed

“Actually-” the girl started only to be cut off by Wooyoung.

“She’s taking too long to leave the room. Someone is probably in the shower in the hall and I wanna use the bathroom before Jae-hyung comes back or before everyone wakes up. The morning bathroom rush is horrible.” Wooyoung whinned, tugging at one of the girl’s feet that were hanging over the side of the bed

“Ugh fine but what do you even need from here, Woohoo! You big baby!” She teased again before jumping off the side of the bed and running out the room before her Oppa could get to her.

The camera focused back on an angry Wooyoung as his ears turned red. He ran to the door and yelled “NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS AND STOP CALLING ME WOOHOO!” The girl’s giggle could still be heard even from inside the room.

 

3rdmember, twin number 2

Kim Wooyoung aka Nahyunisab2uty

tumblr_lorovzgqnp1qa5dcno1_500.jpg 

 

[A/N] Twin number twoooo! Tada! Again, I dont have much to say so back to rambling. Have you guys seen MBLAQ's new video? Mona Lisa? It's awesome :D