Debut!

Unwritten Co-ed

The kids all rushed out of the house following the newest “Jae” with the camera crew right behind them. Amanda and Jaehyuk ran to the van, pushing and shoving each other playfully, both trying to get in first. Ryuyoung just shook his head and followed closely behind the duo to make sure neither of his kids ended up injured from their little game. Everyone else calmly piled into the car after them, Jaehyun taking a hand held camera from a camera man with him into the car. Amanda, Ryuyoung and Jaehyuk sat in the very back row. In front of them in the middle row sat Yeji, Mini and Wooyoung and in the front row, “Jae” drove, Rosie sat in the middle and Jaehyun sat on the end.

The car was put in motion and on the portable camera went. Jaehyun swiveled it around to show that everyone was sleeping peaceful save for himself and “Jae the driver”. Jaehyuk and Amanda who had long since stopped playing had their heads rested on either one of Ryuyoung’s shoulders, although Jaehyuk had his arms wrapped snuggly around one of Ryuyoung’s arms and Ryuyoung was just sitting up straight with his eyes closed, snoring softly. In the middle, Wooyoung was sleeping with his head propped on the window and his arm thrown over Min’s shoulder, pulling the small girl towards him. Jaehyun rolled his eyes at that. “One day Wooyoung is going to get into a lot of trouble for his skinship,” Jaehyun whispered. “Jae” nodded his head in agreement. Yeji sat at the other end of the row with the head on her lap. Jaehyun then leant back slightly and point the camera to his lap where Rosie was cuddled up with her head on his lap quite comfortably.

“As you all can see” Jaehyun narrated, holding the camera an arms length away from himself “We’re fully capable of waking up early and on-time but staying up is the problem but that’s life. So to release you all from suspense I’m going to let this fine, young gentleman,” Jaehyun teased getting a laugh from said ‘fine, young gentleman’ “introduce himself.” He turned the camera around to face the driver.

“So what’s your name?”

The boy kept his eye on the road but still answered “Hwang Youngjae imnida.”

“Age?”

“I’m 18”

“Wow! You just put a lot of noonas into frenzy. What’s your relation to the band?”

Youngjae shot Jaehyun a swift look from the corner of his eyes before turning his eyes to the road once again. “Are you practicing to be a radio host or something because you already know the answers to these questions.”

“Nah, but Yuna noona can see this, She’s texting me some questions for you.” Jaehyun explained

“Oh, okay then” He flashed a quick (but dazzling)smile to the camera “Hi noona!” And back to the road his eyes went.

Jaehyun rested the camera on the dashboard and fixed it so it was on them both. He felt a buzz in his pants, looked at his phone and chuckled again “She said she melted.”

Now Youngjae joined in the laughter.

“Okay, I got another one. She said “What is your relation to Unwritten?”

“It feels weird telling you all these things, hyung. You already know.” Youngjae pouted

“Yea but the fans don’t.” Jaehyun pointed out

“Fine, I guess you could say I’m Unwritten’s manager. YG taught me how to deal with people who are going to work with them, organize their schedules as a group and their individual schedules so I do that, I drive them around when they’re together, when they have individual schedules I drop them off one by one and when it’s for the boys and girls separately, I drive the boys and Yeji drives the girls. It’s a pretty good system “

“Yuna-noona says ‘Wow, you are so young. Is that the only thing you do in the company?”

“No, it’s actually not. I’m also an actor signed under YG entertainment but with that, YG is my manager and the first film I’m in has already been recorded. So, look out for me in ‘iSpy’. iSpy FIGHTING! And I’m sure Yuna-ssi has more questions but we’re here.” Youngjae pulled the van to a stop outside a two-story building that was a pale yellow trimmed with white, a hair and make-up salon. Jaehyun gave Youngjae the camera then he took Rosie into his arms and held her securely to his chest while he walked into the salon, leaving Youngjae to wake up the others. Although it would seem that Youngjae got the harder job, he didn’t. He simply slipped an unidentified CD into the radio, pressed play and turned the music on high, then hopped out of the van. Everyone awoke with a jump at the sound of the loud music, save for Amanda and Jaehyuk who probably woke up from their heads slamming into the windows on either sides of them because of Ryuyoung’s sudden jolt. Grumbling, the six unwritten kids filed out of the car and into the salon. Youngjae passed Yeji the camera, patted her on the back and left but not before saying “I’ll be back to pick you all up around ten o’clock! ”

Looking around and realizing all the other members were gone, Yeji walked inside the building before her. She walked through the first floor, aiming the camera at workers whom all gave her friendly smiles and waves. She gestured back and made her way upstairs where the rest of her members were in various chairs around the room. Yeji went up close to the person nearest her and circled them with her camera. It was Jaehyun. He had skullcandy earbuds in his ears and was bobbing his head and lip-syncing to the song playing on his iPod while his dark brown hair was in the process of being bleached. She poked him on the face and he looked to the camera, flashing a heart melting smile. He waved and went back to focusing on his music. Yeji laughed when she moved onto the person a chair over, Rosie. ‘Of course’ she thought ‘He probably lifted her in here’. Rosie was somehow still sleeping while a stylist was straightening her, now a few inches below her shoulders, hair. The stylist smirked and said “You know we never would have been able to cut off all that hair if she was awake.” Yeji nodded in agreement knowing fully well that the maknae would not let her waist long hair be cut without a fight if she was conscious. "Yeah. Did you save the hair? She's probably going to want to donate it." "No worries, I saved it." Tapping the stylist lightly on the arm as a farewell, Yeji drifted on to Min, who also had her hair cut to the same length but instead of getting her hair dyed, she was getting it bleached. Min was just a lollipop happily ignoring the world around her. Yeji patted her shoulder when she passed and flashed the camera to Wooyoung and Ryuyoung who were both done and were leaning together on a couch, focused on a video on the iPad of one of the salon workers. Their hair was cut in the same style but Ryuyoung’s hair was still left lighter than Wooyoung’s although it was only about one or two shades lighter. Yeji guessed that it was to make them look similar but so fans could still differentiate between the two. The twins both glanced up, at the same time oddly enough, and waved at Yeji then went back to the screen. Yeji just mused in her head, wondering how those two were older than her. Yeji saw Amanda next, whom was also done, seeing as how her hair was left at its mid-back length but was just bleached a lighter brown. Amanda was now having a staring contest with her hair stylist, for whatever reason, Yeji did not know. Shrugging it off, she went to sit in the empty chair that was next to a drowsy looking Jaehyuk.

“Hyukkie-ah, you look sleepy, why are you fighting it?” Yeji asked softly, she reached over to brush some of his freshly cut hair out of his face. He smiled softly at the gesture and mumbled “I know as soon as go to sleep, I’ll end up being woken up again, so I’m trying to wait until we get in the car again to sleep.”

“Don’t worry Hyuk-ah. Youngjae isn’t coming back until ten o’clock, it's only-“ She glanced at a clock on the wall “-six o’three. You have plenty of time. So go to sleep for now.” Yeji cooed quietly so as to not make him more alert than necessary.

“Arrasso noona, thank you.” And in no time Jaehyuk fell asleep.

“Well” Yeji said at the camera “I have to get my hair done now and after that it’s make-up time for all of us then-“

Amanda popped in the shot “I think they get the point, we’ll be busy” she pipped.

“Did you win?” Yeji asked looking at the younger girl beside her

“Of course I did.”

“Oh well yeah that’s what I meant, we’ll be busy so there’ll probably be no more videos until stage time. So tata for now. BYONG!”

 

And Yeji was right, right after their hair was done and everyone was all made up, they were whisked around to various places in preparation for their debut. Now they are all standing around on the stage at Music Bank aaaaannnddd…

 

Amanda: Can’t stop we won’t stop

Ryuyoung:Can’t stop we won’t stop

Amanda: Yeah, you know we don’t

Ryuyoung: Stop Uh, I just want you back

 

Yeji: Joheunsaram neoneun naege cheotsarang
Sarangeul gareuchyeo jun saram
Never forget you
I’ll remember you
Gieokhae neo hanaman

Rosie: Hoksina neoreulbolkka niga sajun oseul ipgo
Niga johahadeon jjarbeunmeorireul hago
Neowa hamkke geotdeon geu gireul jinagagi wihaeseo
Gudji meongireul dorasseo hoksi niga isseulkkabwa

Jeonhwabeonhodo ajik geudaero
Hoksi nareul chajaolkkabwa jipdo geudaero
Nae minihompisoge neowa deutdeon naraeppun
Hoksi niga bolkkabwa dasi doraolkkabwa

Jaehyuk: Urineun ajik itjil motaenneund

Amanda: (Urineun ajik seoro wonhaneunde)

Jaehyuk: Urin ajik saranghaneunde

A and Jk: (Eotgallyeo) sasireun bogo sipeunde

Jaehyuk: Michidorok Neoreul bogosipeunde

Amanda: Haneobsi neol gidaryeo (Ryuyoung:gyeolguk Neoreul gidaryeo)

Amanda: Hoksihago meomchwoseo (A and R: jejarireul maemdone)

 

Yeji: Joheunsaram neoneun naege cheotsarang
Sarangeul gareuchyeo jun saram
Never forget you
I’ll remember you
Gieokhae neo hanaman

 

Wooyoung: Yo hoksina Neoreul bolkkabwa
Bogedoemyeon heundeullikkabwa
Naemami yakhaejilkkabwa mallabiteun nal boilkkabwa
Neowa Hamkke geotdeon geu gireul pihagi wihaeseo guji
Meongireul dorasseo hoksi niga isseulkkabwa

Ryuyoung:Jeonhwabeonhodo imi bakkwosseo
Hoksi ni saenggagi nalkka jipdo omgyeosseo
Hajiman ibeseon ajik motan marisae
Hoksi Neoreul bolkkabwa dasi dora olkkabwa

Min: Joheunsaram neoneun naege cheotsarang)
Sarangeul gareuchyeo jun saram
Never forget you I’ll remember you
Gieokhae neo hanaman

Yeji: Dasi sijakhae malhago sipjiman
Deullijido tto boiji anneun neoreol chatgoisseo

Jaehyun: Ssodajineun jangdaebireul majeunchae
Uri cheoeum mannan geugoseuro ganeunde
Jasini neomunado hansimhae dangsinui
Ttaseuhaetdeon jari ajik gaseume

A and Jh: Neon deo gyeondil su inni
Geureom nado jogeumdeo gyeondilteni

Amanda: Hajiman himi jom deulkkeoya neomu saranghaetjanha

Jaehyun: Chameuryeo aereul sseobwasseodo eojjeolsuga eobseo

Yeji: Hoksirado uyeonho neol bolkkabwa (Rosie: Oh)
Geudaega nae moseup bolkkabwa (Rosie: moseup bolkkabwa)
Geoureul bomyeo nunmureul gamchwo
Hoksina neo olkkabwa(Jaehyun: Hoksina geudae naege olkkabwa)

 

Min: Joheunsaram neoneun naege cheotsarang
Sarangeul gareuchyeo jun saram (Wooyoung: Geudaega nae insaengui cheotsarang)
Never forget you I’ll remember you
Gieokhae neo hanaman (Wooyoung: na ajik gieokhae neo hanaman)

 

 

At the end of their performance, there was a lot of cheering from the audience. People clapped and screamed for Unwritten, the group who finally started writing their future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A bit rushed but it will get better, I really wanted to get this out for my birtyday (its a bit late, my b-day ended a little over 2 hours ago) but i got it out. Coursework has been a killer >.< but im trying to update as fast and as best as I can.

 

here's the song: Time To Love by T-ara ft. Supernova

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZfH7QwSi1I