Member numero dos REVEALED!

Unwritten Co-ed

   

“My turn?” A head popped out from the hallway.

“I guess so, come, sit down over here.” Yuna moved her hand in a motion directing the new person to the spot that Jaehyun was just occupying. The person came and sat down in the front of Yuna.

“Okay my new victim” Yuna joked “Introduce yourself for the viewers please.”

“Hey everybody, My name is Kim Ryuyoung, but my stage name is Ryu, and I am 23 years old. I am the second oldest in our little family and I have a younger twin brother. I am the Umma and Sub-rapper of the group.”

“Wow, that’s a contradiction. You’re the Umma yet you rap? How did that come about?”

“Well yea I’m a rapper but I also enjoy cooking, cleaning and watching over our members. Jae Appa does all of that too but when it comes to dealing with problems, he’s a disciplinarian. He’s strict when need be and he would scold somebody. I can’t do that. I’m more of the calm one. I’d comfort the kids when they’re sad or upset and they run to me when they’re being scolded.” Ryuyoung said with a small smile.

“Makes sense. So we found out something interesting about Jaehyun is there anything unique about you that you would like to share?” when Ryuyoung looked confused Yuna pressed “…like a tattoo or something?”

“Oh that?” He chuckled “I don’t have anything like a tattoo but I can clean this whole house in less than ten minutes.”

“Wow! Really?” Yuna was amazed. The house they were in was huge.

“Yep, it’s a good talent when you have members like ours.” Ryu chuckled.

“What else is there to know about you?”

“I’m very outgoing and I love telling jokes and playing pranks. I don’t get angry very often and I can keep a level head. Another reason I’m the Umma is because I will ‘bite’ off someone’s head if they hurt one of my ‘babies’. It’s happened before and I’ll do it again and in case you did not notice, that’s a subtle warning to all those heartbreakers out there who fall in love with one of my ‘kids’. You break their hearts, I’ll break your face. Simple as that.” Ryu ended with a smile, contradicting the threat he just made.

“I have a question for you.” Yuna said

“Well, go right ahead.”

“We saw the room you share with you twin today. Why is it so…” Yuna trailed off.

“Pink?” Ryuyoung continued “Well, both my twin and I like the colour, I like light pink while he likes more of a salmon pink, so we came up with a compromise. We painted the walls light pink and white and decorated with salmon pink.”

“Oh? Okay then. We also saw you taking care of those two kids. What is their relationship with you?”

“Like I said, I’m like an Umma, they are my babies. Case closed.”

“Now we could do a mini game of twenty questions. I’ll ask, you answer, Okay?”

“Neh!” He chirped

“What are your favorite colours?”

“White and pink.”

“Drink?”

“MILK!”

“You like milk a lot don’t you?”

“Yes! It’s the best drink ever!” He squealed, rolling around on the floor a little “Whole milk, two percent, soy milk, vanilla milk, chocolate milk, almond milk, banana milk. Wait no, I don’t really like banana milk.” He scrunched up his face at that “But yea, milk. I guess it’s a sort of weakness.”

“Wow, I wasn’t expecting that but anyways can you speak another language?”

“Uh-huh, everyone in our group can speak English fluently and of course Korean but I can speak Japanese, Chinese, Korean and English.”

“That’s a lot!”

“Yea, my brother and I are Korean-Japanese, so we learnt those two first from our parents. English was taught in school and my twin and I learnt Chinese on the side. That one’s still a little shaky but its pretty much considered fluent.”

“Really? Okay, besides milk, pink and white, what other things do you like?” Yuna questioned.

“I like dancing, cooking, entertaining people, cleaning and kids.”

“What don’t you like?”

“Ugh, I hate cockroaches! They’re so hairy and gross. I also don’t like untidiness, annoying noises and dogs. It’s not that I hate them, they’re cute. It’s just, I’m allergic to them so I’d rather just avoid them.”

“Alright, well before we end this, is there a show that you would like to be on in the future?”

“HELLO BABY! That would be so amazing if we got to do that.” Ryuyoung now had a huge smile on his face.

“Okay! So we are done here for now. Can you please get the next person?”

“Sure, let me just check on Jae and the kids first, you can follow if you’d like to.” Ryuyoung popped up and walked back through the hallway he first came through and walked to the door that said ‘Ji-Ye and JD’. He knocked on the door saying that he didn’t want to scare anyone by bursting in then peeked in and pushed the door open slowly. For the filming and production crew of Idols Uncovered to say they weren’t ready for what they saw was an understatement. One guy was so shocked he dropped his camera. But Ryuyoung just walked in the room like nothing was wrong.

 

What did they see?

 

A small but tall girl was sitting on the floor with a plastic breathing mask over and nose and some wires were connecting it to a machine that looked a lot like a penguin. Her hair was in a messy bun and strands of it were falling in her face. Mist was coming out of the mask every so often making a ‘qsh’ sound. The girl herself was sitting between Jaehyun’s legs with her back on his stomach. Her head was bobbing up and down from sleepiness but it was obvious that she was alert because when Ryuyoung entered the room, a small ‘Annyeong umma’ could be heard coming from behind the mask.

“Annyeong. Are you feeling better?” Ryuyoung asked, walking to the girl and Jaehyun.

“Nehh! This much better.” She opened her arms wide.

“You’re so cute!” Ryu pinched her cheeks “Where is-“ Jaehyun cut him off. “He’s in the bathroom.”

“Sorry to interrupt this exchange but what is that?” Yuna pointed to the mask on the girl’s face.

“It’s a nebulizer. Remember I told you she has asthma? Well this is to help keep the tubes in her lungs opened. We usually don’t have to use it but we do when she’s sick just in case. That's why it's a children's nebulizer. She had this one for a long time and since she doesn't use it often and it still works, there's really no need to get an adult one.” Jaehyun answered.

“Okay, so I’ll assume that this is your maknae?”

“Neh, now what did you need Ryu?” Jaehyun questioned

“Who am I supposed to wake up next for the interview?”

“I was thinking maybe age order. So you could go get Woohoo.” Jae answered, shifting the girl a little in his arms.

“Alright, time to awake the rock.” Ryuyoung ushered the filming people out of the room and closed the door behind him before walking to the ‘Twinz’ door.

“The rock?”

“Yea, he sleeps like a rock and he won’t move at all while he’s sleeping."

 

Member number 2

Kim Ryuyoung aka  KimRyuYoung

 tumblr_m0wknvFsgk1qa5dcno1_500.jpg 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N]: Now you've all seen the groups "Umma and Appa"! Yaaaaaaaaay! I don't have as much to say today, so how about some questions? You guys like it so far, yeah? Anybody have any ideas on debut songs etc? Any variety shows that the public are requesting to see? I have some options already but I don't want it to be based solely on my taste. So all opinions will be concidered :D Still can make a banner on this (slow) computer. Any body wanna offer? You'll get a cyber fist-bump ^.^!