Oh SHINee Day

Unwritten Co-ed

Over with Taemin and Rosie

The two maknaes were walking down a hallway in chatting away. Rosie was still holding tightly onto Taemin’s hand, not wanting to let go. She stood close to his side and only talked when they were walking alone. When stopping to greet and bow to someone, she got deathly quiet for some reason unknown to Taemin. Taemin looked at his hand that was connected with Rosie’s and blushed again before he stopped walking.

“I’m sorry if this comes off as rude but…must you really hold my hand? It’s making me…” Taemin let his voice trail off. Rosie had let go as soon as he asked but the smile that was on her face melted into a sad facial expression. The girl, who also stopped, was just looking at the floor.

“Sorry, I’m just used to holding someone’s hand in new places. I’m shy and I get nervous easy but I got used to you quickly, so I-I- Nevermind, sorry, let’s just-let’s just go.” Rosie said softly getting ready to continue walking.

Taemin sighed. He reached out and took Rosie’s hand in his “I didn’t mean to upset you. I’ll hold your hand if it makes you feel better. Do you really get that uncomfortable? We were so quiet, I swear I could hear your thoughts. Were you thinking about Mexican food?” Taemin joked

Rosie laughed and played along “Oh my gosh! How did you know? Now all my taco fantasies have been discovered. Oh no!” The maknaes laughed again.

“We’re here.” Taemin announced. They had stopped in front of another ‘door’ under the tent “You’re cool, I think we’ll get along just fine.” Rosie nodded in agreement and smiled dimples and freckles showing. “Well come on, my hyungs are in here. Be warned, they can be a little…intense.”

Taemin lifted the flap and walked in the room first still holding Rosie’s hand with her right behind him.

“Taemin-ah. Where have you been? You had us all so worried and-who is that?” Key’s stressing stopped once his eyes landed on Rosie, whom promptly hid behind Taemin when she saw Key beaming at her. Noticing the obvious discomfort Key was causing, Taemin nudged softly past the older boy and dragged Rosie behind him to sit on some chairs that were side by side.

“Ummaaaaaa, you’re scarring her.” Taemin said, and jokingly whispered to Rosie “Which I don’t need unless I wish for your oppa to go all Hulk on me again.” Rosie giggled but shrunk closer to Taemin when she saw that not only was Key’s eyes on her but also those of Jonghyun, Minho and Onew.

“Well hyung may be laying it on a bit thick but really who is that?” Minho asked genuinely curious.

“This is Rosie.” Taemin answered simply

“And why are you holding Rosie’s hand?” Key asked bluntly. Onew nudged him in the side for his frankness but he was obviously curious too. Taemin hadn’t missed the glances towards his and Rosie’s intertwined fingers.

“Because,” He shot Rosie a look that basically said ‘be calm’, which she did and said “we are going to elope.” Taemin had the blankest and most serious expression on his face, while the other members of SHINee on the other hand looked utterly mortified.

“But you’re only eighteen!” Key wailed.

“Is she allowed back here?” Onew questioned.

“Hm” Minho shrugged “At least she’s pretty” Rosie turned crimson at that

“Really?” Jonghyun asked, his eyes wide in disbelief.

“Of course not.” Taemin answered and sighs of relief were let out before Taemin got a firm ‘wack’ up-side his head. He turned to Rosie “Not that I wouldn’t want to marry you. You are very pretty.” Taemin teased making Rosie’s blush darken. “And that shade of red looks really good on you but its hiding your freckles.”

Rosie let out a very unlady-like snort and shoved Taemin playfully.

SHINee gawked at Taemin’s outright forwardness. He usually wasn’t so frank and the fact that no one else from SHINee recognized her, he had to have just met her, making his behavior even weirder.  Jonghyun suddenly snapped his fingers, and got up close to Rosie. So close, she had to cross her eyes a little to see him. Getting shy all over again, she squished herself even closer to Taemin who in turn pushed Jonghyun back a bit with a cry on “Hyung!” Jonghyun stumbled backwards and resumed his spot between Key and Onew.

“Sorry!” Jonghyun rubbed his chin thoughtfully “but she looks really familiar for some reason.” The other three looked at Rosie again and slowly nodded their heads, agreeing with the Dino

Taemin rolled his eyes to himself. His hyungs didn’t recognize her. Although he couldn’t blame them. They would usually only see her in flashy outfits on the television but never close up. “I think you should introduce yourself.” Taemin half whispered to her. He shook his body a bit to give her a little push. Getting the idea, Rosie stood up and gave a 90 degree bow. “Annyeonghasaeyo Sunbaenims. I am Unwritten’s maknae, Song Rosie. Nice to meet you.” She quickly sat back down and promptly stuck herself back into Taemin’s side. The boy in mention chuckled and just patted her on the back.

Jonghyun jumped at the intro and clasped his hands together, “That’s where I’ve seen you! On TV!”

Rosie only nodded her head as an indication that he was correct. “She’s shy.” Taemin said, still patting her on the back.

Key smiled. He walked over and sat in the chair on the other side of Rosie and put a hand on her shoulder. Rosie looked up to face him. She gave him a small smile which he returned. “Not to sound conceited, I know you know us but I'm Kim Kibum or the Almighty Key” He spoke softly to her which she greatly appreciated at the time. “Feel free to call me Oppa.” He teased “Whatever you’re good with.”

“You are very nice” She said to Key “-and unnie was right, you do have pretty lips. I can see why she likes you.”

Key’s eyes widened as much as he could in all his Asian-ness “One of your unnies likes me? Which one?”

Jonghyun stepped forward and bowed exaggeratedly, interrupting them purposely. “Hello, Kim Jonghyun at your service.”

Then Minho “Sup, I’m Minho.” Rosie nodded her head in acknowledgement.

“My name is Lee Jinki but please call me Onew.”

“And lastly, I am Taemin.” Rosie laughed at his silliness.

“And we are the Shining SHINee!” The remaining three boys sat on the floor in a semi-circle, facing Taemin, Key and Rosie.

“Nice to meet you all.” Rosie was getting more and more comfortable by the minute. She wasn’t mashed into Taemin’s side like before but instead she took Key’s hand and pulled both him and Taemin onto the floor with her to sit with everyone else.

“So Rosie-“ Minho was cut off by Min poking her head in the door flap. She looked around the room and blushed furiously when she saw SHINee sitting on the ground only feet away from where she was. She pushed some hair behind her ear. “Annyeonghasaeyo sunbaenims.” She bowed her head slightly.

“Unnie!” Rosie sprang up and ran to hug Min although she had seen the girl not too long before. “Look,” She whispered “It’s Key-oppa.”

Min blushed hard and whispered back “Yes buddy, I see him. I just came to check up on you. Wooyoung oppa texted and said we have to leave soon but we can get hot chocolate before we go home. So I came to get you.”

Rosie sighed and pouted “Arrasso unnie.” She turned to face SHINee and bowed deeply again “Bye everyone. Thank you for keeping me company.”

SHINee waved at the two as a parting sign and Taemin got up and pulled out his phone, handing it to Rosie. “Here give me your number and I’ll call your phone so you can get mine.” They did as said, hugged and parted ways.

Rosie and Min left the room to see Henry leaning on the opposite wall humming a familiar tune.

Rosie looked towards Min “I guess he is how you found SHINee’s room?”

Min agreed and all three of them walked off, singing the song that Henry was humming.

“Who lives in a pineapple under the sea~”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N]: Alright, the Pre-New Years (Although it's 12:50 am over here) Chapter. You may or may not have noticed but Im writting so everyone is included in either a big way or they say a lot. Two chapters ago Jaehyun, Amamda, Jaehyuk, Yeji and Ryuyoung, had a lot going on in that chapter. Last chapter had a lot of Wooyoung-Min writing and this chapter is mostly Rosie, just so I could get a balance on here. Nex Chapter will be all festive. YAAAAAAAAAAY finally, my first holiday chapter :3