Member #7 our baby boy

Unwritten Co-ed

The boy sat down cautiously, still looking at his ‘Umma’ with slightly fearful eye, waiting for the signal-

“Relax boy!” Immeadiately the boy flopped down on the floor and sent Yuna a big smile which could only be seen through his eyes because of a teddy bear mask that covered his nose and mouth. Ryuyoung, the person who had spoken, chuckled, he cared about his dongsaengs but he still found it funny, like anyone else would, how they got so scared of him.

“Annyeonghasaeyo!”

Yuna fliched back a bit from the sudden outburst “A-annyeong. How are you?”

“I am FINE!”

 

In the Kitchen

“Hey, hey, hey. Someone needs go over there and do some damage control before he bursts her eardrums.” Yeji said, completely focused on the pancakes that were on the griddle.

“Alright. Wooyoung come here.” Jaehyun said “I need you to-“

“I can’t control him! Atleast not while he’s like that!” Wooyoung protested

“You don’t have to. If you hadn’t cut me off, you would have known that I want you to come stand over here” Jaehyun motioned to where he was standing “so you can keep her from falling off the chair.” He now pointed to the maknae who was STILL sleeping. “while I go stop him from making a fool of himself.”

“Ohhhhh, okay then.” Wooyoung walked over and roughly scooped the girl up off of the chair and into his arms.

“Don’t wake her up!” Ryuyoung snapped from across the kitchen.

“I won’t wake up your baby” Wooyoung teased “I’m just moving her so I can sit too, see?” Wooyoung sat carefully on the chair and placed the sleeping girl in his lap. “Now we’re both fine.”

When Jaehyun reached the living room, the younger boy had already started a conversation completely different from the topic at hand. Yuna had an amused smile on her face.

“-and then the squid went-” but his story was cut off

“Okay Baby Jae, stick to the topic please” Jaehyun sat on the floor beside the younger boy. “Now introduce yourself.”

“Arasso! My name is Kim Jaehyuk, the group calls me Baby Jae but for others, I’d rather you call me Hyuk or Hyukkie! I…don’t know what else to say, hehehe” he laughed sheepishly and looked to his hyung for help.

“Age, position, likes, dislikes, so on, so forth.” Jaehyun explained.

“Oh? Alright. Well I am 18 years young and the male ‘Jack-of-all-Trades’.”

“Wait, what is a ‘Jack-of-all-Trades’?”

“It’s a person who can do many things or all things well. In this case it means I can sing, dance and rap along with other things. Ummmm Key-sunbae from SHINee, Hoya-sunbae from Infinite, CL noona from 2NE1 and G-Dragon hyung from BigBang, they’re all ‘Jacks-of-all-Trades’.”

“Interesting. Tell us about yourself.” Yuna rubbed her chin thoughtfully.

“I’m not good at talking about myself...and I’m still sleepy. Hyung,” He looked at Jaehyun “Will you do it please?”

“No, you need to learn.”

“Please Big Jae?” Jaehyuk pouted his lips

“No.”

“Appaaaa, Please?” Jaehyuk pleaded even more, turning his aegyo on high.

“Ugh fine but don’t start thinking that this is going to happen a lot.” Jaehyun sighed deeply

“Ohhhhhh, Jae-appa is getting soft!” Yeji pipped from the kitchen.

“Yah! Respect please. Anyway, Kim Jaehyuk, not to be mistaken for Jeon Jaehyun, is in a word energetic. He’s just a ball of sunshine. If you’re having  a bad day, he’ll can cheer you up in a snap, whether it’s from a joke or from him attacking the floor with his face, he’s guaranteed to get a smile out of you. He has a bit of the ‘only child syndrome’. When he wants something, he wants it but it’s not in a bratty sorta of way, more like determined. That is really good for him though, because he’s a big dreamer. “

Yuna turned to Jaehyuk to say something but the boy was already asleep with his head resting on Jaehyun’s shoulder. “Since he’s asleep I’ll just ask you about him. What do you think are the best things about him? Like his features and actions.”

“His smile is extremely contagious. I think that’s great. His personality, sometimes he’s just like a three year old. Most people wouldn’t like that, but between him and the other sleeping beauty, they keep us on our feet. Another good thing about him is his brains, he got really good grades in high school despite being a trainee.” Jaehyun ended with a smile. He slowly shifted his body so he could get the other Jae off his shoulder, then he layed the younger boy down on the rug that they were sitting on. While doing that politely asked, “And sorry about him falling asleep, he’s still a little sick so he just drops to sleep at the randomest moments. Do you have any more questions?”

“What are his bad points?”

“Oh Boy, do you want the long list or the short one?” Amanda yelled across the kitchen earning a laugh from the group minus the two sleeping maknaes.

“Don’t mind her, he’s not bad or anything he’s just…a handful sometimes.” Jaehyun looked at the boy and cracked a smile, brushing away some hair from his face in a father like manner. “His better, bad things would probably be that he’s a bit clumsy, heck, both our babies are clumsy but this kid, he’s more of an oblivious kind of clumsy. He got hit by a car once for crying out loud!”

“A car?!” Yuna’s mouth was hanging open from that

“Exactly! Who gets hit by a car? He just wasn’t paying attention. Luckily the car wasn’t moving very fast so he just got knocked of his feet and he was a little winded but nothing serious.”

“What else would you say is bad about him?”

“He’s a bit touchy but nowhere near like Wooyoung. Just hugs, random kisses on the cheek, etc. We actually don’t mind-“

“Which is why I want to know why you guys reject me!” Wooyoung interrupted from across the room

“Because he’s cuter!” The conscious people in the kitchen yelled together, causing another round of group laughter. Even Wooyoung, the brunt of the joke, was laughing.

“Back to what I was saying before I was interrupted” Jaehyun said pointedly “we don’t really mind, but sometimes other people do, so that’s why I named it as a bad thing. He sleeps pretty hard too. It’s so hard to wake him up in the mornings. The worst thing about him is that he occasionally has mood swings. We don’t know why but one day he could be perfectly fine and the other he’s just plain ole’ mean. I’d rather not go into depth on that but we steer clear of him on those days. He’s not like that often or for long. Everyone has those days and that’s just how he deals with them I guess.”

“Alright one more question, can you describe his taste in clothes?” Yuna read off her cue cards.

“Still reading off those things I see.” Amanda teased, she and Yeji walked over and sat on the side of Jaehyun that wasn’t occupied by a sleeping body.

“Junggie, stop teasing her and let her do her job but besides that, why are you guys over here?” Jaehyun looked at her waiting for an answer.

“I wanted to describe his clothes. You know I like fashion.” Is what Yeji said

“That’s it?”

She nodded

“And you?” Jaehyun leaned to look at Amanda

“I wanted to tease Yuna-sshi”

“Are you done?”

Amanda nodded aswell

“Oh um, that’s fine then Yeji, go ahead and Junggie, you can stay but stop messing with Yuna-sshi”

“Arrasso.”

“Alright” Yeji started “Baby Jae likes casual wear. He’s just way too lazy to dress formally. He’ll usually leave his hair untouched, just brushed, again way too lazy. He won’t gel his hair or anything because if you gel your hair you just have more of a reason to shower…and yea he’s too lazy to take showers. The last time I asked he said he doesn’t mind the showering part just the taking off clothes, cutting on the water, making the soap bubbly, etc. The washing part doesn’t bother him, just everything else. He likes wearing toques and beanies, and I think his favorite shoe brand is converse. He just dresses in jeans, sometimes skinny jeans, and light colored tops, graphic tees and hoodies to go out. He usually just wears sweatpants and maybe a t-shirt or something at home and he’s not really a fan of tank tops. He’s a handsome boy and he could be so much more handsome with the right clothes but It’s his style and he wears his clothes well so I don’t bother him about his taste too much.”

“That was a lot…but that’s all I need from him. So next person.” Yuna instructed.

“You heard the lady. Come on guys.”Jaehyun scooped Jaehyuk up into his arms and carried the boy to the kitchen, Yeji and Amanda not far behind him.

 

 

Member #7

Kim Jaehyuk aka Kpop_Addiction123

tumblr_ljzfk2jV9b1qa5dcno1_500.jpg 

and his bear mask

 bedding store - [Lovely Bear] Embroidered Applique Dust Pollen Face Mask / Flu Mask / Respirator (5.9*4.3) - Face Masks - Face and Sleeping Masks

 [A/N] One more character left (mine) before I start doing the official chapters. Whooooooo! How do you guys like it so far? And just as a reminder, if you have already applied you are guaranteed a cameo and not a two line cameo either. The interviewer, Kim Yuna, was based off an application I got, I just bumped up her age. If you have already applied you can send me 3 things that you want to do or be, and I'll pick one. Maybe a coordi-person or a manager or a fan who gets to spend a day with th group, whatever you want but NOT you jwhong005, I repeat not JWHONG005!!! I have a special place for your application and don't worry I'm pretty sure you'll be happy about it :D

Now, to the people (if there are any) who want to apply for a spot, you still can but your cameos will probably last one chapter 2 at the most, I have to be fair to the other people who applied first, ya know? If you want to apply though all I need is, Your characters name, Age, 3 things you would like to do, Which member you like the most, your username and a link to your profile.

 

Everyone who wants to give this a shot

leave me a Private message on my wall

and dont forget there's still one member left to be revealed