Teaser numero dos!

Unwritten Co-ed

Three years earlier, same day

 

“Jiyong Oppa, where are we going?” the girl questioned from her position on the rapper’s back as she noticed that they had already passed BigBang’s usual practice room. “We are going to meet your members. They’ve been waiting in your practice room for about ten minutes now. I passed there on my way to get you but I didn’t look in, it wouldn’t be fair if I met your members before you did, now would it?” “No, it wouldn’t be. I’m glad you didn’t look. Wait a minute, my practice room? I get a practice room?” G-Dragon stopped walking for a brief second to answer, “Well, it isn’t just your room, it’s for your group. You guys will need the space to practice.” By now, the two had arrived at the door of the room in mention. “Hey Oppa, isn’t our group’s name supposed to be up here? It’s just white.” “Yeah. That’s because your group name hasn’t been decided yet. When it’s chosen you and your members will spend a day up here designing the room and the door. It’s like a YG entertainment tradition. But don’t worry about that now; it’s time to meet your members.” He dropped one of his hands from supporting her body and put it on the door handle. “You ready?” “As ready as I’ll ever be.” He turned the knob and gave it a light push.

The silence was deafening as the door swung open, revealing seven people sitting in various areas around the room, no one talking, no one moving, barely breathing. All their eye snapped towards the door, widening at the same time. A collective yell was let out “G-Dragon Sunbae-nim!” G-Dragon smiled widely from the sudden attention that he was receiving. “Yes indeed I am the G-Dragon!” Rolling her eyes, the girl on his back laid a firm slap on the side of his head and a gasp from the people in the room.

“She hit G-Dragon Sunbae-nim!”

“Ouch! That had to hurt.”

“You go girl!”

“How many fingers am I holding up?”

“Oh no! He’s not answering!”

“He might have a concussion!”

“Alright guys calm down. I doubt he has a concussion. He probably has a G-cussion”

 

…Silence…

 

Suddenly a round of laughter filled the room. Everyone was rolling around laughing, when two distinct sounds cut through the air. A girl in the room had a laugh that only could be described as a mix between Leeteuk’s laugh, Eunhyuk’s laugh and a hyena and the other sound came from the girl who was on G-Dragon’s back, she was snorting. Hearing that a whole new round of laughter began.

 

The first to recover was G-Dragon. “Okay now that that little awkward pause is gone I think you all can get aquainted without me, so I’m going to leave now.” He said putting the girl down then he bent down and kissed her on the cheek before leaving the room with a cute, “Bye Bye Junior, I’ll check on you guys later” in English. “See you later.” She said to him with her strongly accented English. When she turned around she was once again met with shocked faces. “What is it this time?” she inquired.

“G-Dragon Sunbae-nim kissed you!”

“and you didn’t faint!”

“You guys are so comfortable with each other even though he’s a lot older than you!”

“Wait…how old are you?”

“You spoke English!”

“Your accent is so cute! Where are you from!”

“I speak English too!”

“Nado! Me too” everyone shouted in unison

“Okaaaaay that wasn’t weird at all” The girl said with a smile “Im usually shy with new people but I think we’re all going to get along fine.”

She sat down in the newly formed semi-circle and they all began to get to know each other. Yep, this group is going to be fine.