Talent show

Unwritten Co-ed

 

The camera came to life with a start showing Jaehyuk’s torso and the faint blur of a foot in the distance. After he finished adjusting the camera, Jaehyuk ran back to sit near the “foot” that belonged to Rosie. Now that he was away from the camera, Unwritten’s at-home dance studio was in full view. The walls were white with the member’s stage names written graffiti style on the walls in their respective fan colours.

“OKAY!” Jaehyuk yelled, making Rosie nudge him with her foot “Usually we’d still be exercising but because we had to do these videos we stopped early. So the maknae line of Unwritten minus Amanda because she thinks she’s too old for us, is going to show you a dance! But seriously come on, Mandy is barely older than me so she should be with us too! But whatever, we’re still gonna rock!” He pulled Rosie up and they both ran off screen. And came back on, popping and sliding their bodies bodies in complete sync. (Guys this video is kinda long but really cool, just letting you all know AND Jaehyuk is the dude who came from the right in gray [Laurent] and Rosie is the twin who started on the left [Larry])

 

     http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_62652&v=5Z874u5bYkg&src_vid=_XLGYxeL1iQ&feature=iv

 

 

They both got up off the floor panting like crazy but with big smiles on their faces. “I hope you liked it and please anticipate our debut.” Rosie choked out between breathes. “Unwritten, FIGHTING” They chorused. They both ran off camera and a lot of shaking went on before Jaehyuk’s voice could be heard behind the camera.

“Now we’re going to see what Amanda is doing since she didn’t want to dance with us.” Jaehyuk’s voice sounded from behind the camera “Right Rosie?”

“Neh! She-she-she li-likes to-”

“Okay that’s enough talking for you.” Jaehyuk said, pointing the camera to Rosie who was trotting behind him. She was panting and her ears were a deep red “Go get some water and relax before your ears get even “Rosie-er.”

“Ugh Hyukkie! That joke was b-b-bad! That sounded a lot like something A-appa would say.” Rosie mehronged at Jaehyuk but listened to him anyways and ran out the door and in the direction of the kitchen.

“That baby,” He said, walking  she’ll work until she’s sick if no one stops her. Anyways, here we are!” Jaehyuk spread his arms wide, showing Yeji and Jaehyun sitting on the floor playing Kai-Bai-Bo.

“Um guys what are you doing?”
 

“We’re playing to see who has to go save Minnie.” Jae answered without looking away from the intense game.

“Save her from what exactly?” Baby Jae asked?

“From Amanda” The two answered still not looking up. Sadly though, their game was going like this:

Rock : Rock

Rock : Rock

Paper : Paper

Rock : Rock

Scissors: Scissors

Paper : Paper

Scissors : Scissors

 

“Okay Okay. Stop! If you guess do your video for the fans right now, I’LL go get Min-noona and you both can go do whatever. Deal?” Jaehyuk offered, praying in his mind that someone declined the offer.

“Deal” They chorused. Jaehyun jogged out the room before sitting down and said “Let me just point out that I am not a guitar player and this is one of the few songs that I know so cut me some slack for learning this in fifteen minutes.”

The duo readied themselves and began: (The little one in the white is Yeji and the taller one is Jaehyun)

 

[     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y319sq547Do&feature=related     ]

 

“Woooooo! That was great!” Jaehyuk cheered from his camera man position

“Yea? Great or not you still have to-” Yeji was cut off with a high pitched scream followed by maniacal laughter “-help Min…”

With a deep sigh Jaehyuk turned and walked out the room with the camera in his hand.

“Time to face my death.” Jaehyuk walked in the room filming Minnie sitting on the floor with her arms crossed and her bottom lip pouted out and Amanda across from her with a smug look on her face.

“Im pretty sure I’m going to regret asking but what is going on?” Jaehyuk questioned hesitantly

Minnie Huffed “Eunjung-ie doesn’t want to do my dance!”

“Yea? Well, you don’t want to do my dance either.” Amanda answered

“How long is your dance Minnie noona?”

“About a minute“

“And yours Amanda?”

“Why didn’t you call me noona too?” Amanda challenged

Because not only are you just a little older than me but ‘Amanda’ is a western name, it’s weird to say ‘noona’ after that. Now how long is yours?”

“Maybe a minute and a half” Amanda grumbled

“Well then do both! The dance I did with Rosie was like eight minutes!”

“Really?” The girls chorused

“Yessss! Now let’s do Minnie’s first.” Jaehyuk said as the girls went in position “and go!” (Minnie is on the right in the black shirt and Amanda is on the left in the white)

 

[     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAhKD0OcRxw&feature=related     ]

 

“And now Amanda’s” (Amanda is in the red hat and Minnie is the other guy on the left)

 

[     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j47ziimKfMw&feature=related     ]

 

“Thanks guys.” Jaehyuk shouted over his shoulder, running down two flights of stairs to the living room, camera shaking in his hand all the way. “That wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. Now lastly but not least…ly. The twins” He focused the camera on the twins who were sitting down on a sofa freestyle rapping. “Hyungssss!”

The twins snapped their heads to the direction of the sound “Dongsaengieeeeee!” They mimicked

Jaehyuk smiled “Are you ready to show your talents to the world?”

“Well if you mean our rapping then sure.” Ryuyoung answered for them both and Wooyound just nodded his head in agreement.

“What you gonna rap?”

“What do you mean ‘What you gonna rap?’ We are perfectly capable of writing our own raps and you know it.” Wooyoung said

“Yea well we haven’t debuted yet and you know you’re not allowed do any of your original raps until after we’ve debuted.” Wooyoung dropped his head in defeat and Ryuyoung just covered his face with his hands, laughing at his brother.

“Whatever, I’m rapping ‘Alone’ by Outsider.” Wooyoung said

“Go for it!”

 

[     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA7Xgv57hGU     ]

 

“Dae-Bak! Ryu-umma?”

“Well for my rap I need-” Ryu started “JAEHYUN!!!”  Loud crashes could be heard from above, then a lot of stomping and finally a frazzled and winded Jaehyun came through the hallway, hair all mussed up.

“Oh come here” Ryuyoung cooed “Why is your hair like this?” he began fixing Jaehyun’s hair once the latter was close enough. “It’s bad for your image ya know” Ryuyoung joked

“Well, I’m ruining my image because running all the way down here tends to mess up a person’s hair. Anyways I’m guessing that you’re calling for help with your song?” Jaehyun looked at Ryuyoung for confirmation.

“You are guessing right my friend.”

“Alright. Well let’s get started.” Jaehyun sat on the arm of the chair the twins were in and began singing.

(Jaehyun is K.Will and Ryuyoung is Junhyung)

 

[     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0JAgG09rXs     ]

 

“Awesome. So that’s the end of our little talent show” Jaehyuk said, now sitting on the couch with the rest of the guys, holding the camera out and pointing it at them. “We’ll see you later! Unwritten-“

“FIGHTING!”

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took a bit too long to post this in my opinion but youtube was spazzing out on my laptop

Anyways, here we are chapter nummmmbeeerrr (it so sad that I had to glance to the side for this but) 17 I think >.<

SO I've decided that I'll just skip some of the show and get to the last episode which will lead into their debut (because quite frankly im already at chapter 17-ish and they havent debuted yet so yea) but yea, fun chapters headed up. I hope you all like the videos ^.^