Meeting fans ft. Kris & Lay

EXO Random Moments

Kris and Lay, had been assigned to buy the grocery goods since Sehun had his recording that day.

They lost the game and so, were here, kicked by the others.

Lay : Are you sure we are not going to be chased by fans?

Kris : Trust me, kid.

Lay : Pfft. I should trust someone who lost their passport.

Kris : Yes, because I'm not one who missed their flight.

They were busy picking on each others' mistakes that they didn't hear the murmurs.

Fan 1 : Isn't that Lay?

Fan 2 : and that's Kris.

Fan 1 : OMG! they're more gorgeous in real life!

Fan 3 : Because you never see them in real, silly.

Fan 4 : let's ask for autographs.

They surrounded the pair who were now panicked because more and more fangirls had swarmed their way.

Lay : Now what do we do?

Kris whispered back a muttered 'Let's pretend.'

Fan 1 : Lay, is that really you?

Lay : Ah, uh, um, hehe
   Who is Lay?

Fan 2 : Oh please Lay, you can't lie to your fangirls!

Kris almost face-palmed himself for Lay's stupid acting, if you even call that acting.

And so, he decided to venture in.

Kris : Sorry guys, Lay had actually hit his head today morning and so had a small amnesia.
    Don't worry, he will recover soon.

Fan 5 : But we over heard your conversation and you both were arguing about the things happened in the airport.

Fan 2 : If the incident encountered this morning, Lay should have forgotten that too.

Fan 1 : Oh dear Kris, are you trying to lie? because you surely are bad at it. After all we're your fangirls and fangirls are lie detectors.

Caught red-handed, Kris couldn't do much but chuckle awkwardly. Lay, on the other hand, just smiled sheepishly.

Lay : I did hit my head though.

Fan 4 : Omo! really?!

Lay : Yes, and the doctor had told me to rest and that I shouldn't go to crowded places.

Fan 3 : HOGOD! Guys, we should make space for our precious dancer.

Although he had succeeded in making the crowd defuse, they still had to handle the 'autograph' part ; at least it was better than nothing.

Kris : Woah! I didn't know you could act like that, awesome man.

Lay : Why, thank you very much *flips hair*

Kris : Kid, please. Don't exaggerate things.

Lay : Adult, please. this is not exaggerating things, it's called self-praising.

Kris face-palmed himself once, twice, thrice until he lost count.

Kris : That's the same, you moron.

And they returned to the dorm, with nothing bought since Kris had lost the list and Lay had forgotten what he was supposed to buy ; the things out of the list.