How to handle kids ft. Baekhyun & Chanyeol.

EXO Random Moments

One Monday morning, Baekhyun was laying lazily on the couch when the bell to the dorm rang.

Baekhyun : Chanyeol! Go get the door.

Chanyeol : You’re way nearer, lazy-.

Baekhyun : The taller gets the door.

Chanyeol : *mutters* never knew people takes advantages of their shortness.

The taller went to open the door to find no one but two little kids.

Chanyeol : Whose kids are these?

Suho : Who is it, Chanyeol-ah?

Chanyeol : Hyung, did you order for kids?

Baekhyun : You dumbo, no one orders for kids and kids are not for sale.

Knowing that the two won’t actually care about the kids, Suho decided to look for them himself.

Suho : Aigoo, where is your mother?

The two (which Suho distinguished as identical twins) looked at each other before shrugging in unison. Suho rubbed his nape sheepishly ; he doesn’t know how to deal with kids.

Suho : Chanyeol, go and call Kris hyung.

Said person nodded before rushing to the other leader’s room. Suho made sure the twins entered the dorm.

Kris : What’s wron- OH! You got kids! Congratulations bro, how come you didn’t invite me to your wedding?!

Knowing that he won’t be able to smack the elder’s head, Suho opted to kick his leg instead.

Suho : I think they’re lost.

Kris : And out of all the places, they ended up crashing at EXO’s dorm ; such a good plot you got there.

Kris’ sarcastic comment did nothing to help ; there are two kids, who are identical twins in their dorm, staring with expectant eyes for any of the elder to do something, anything.

Kris : Look, just because I’m older than any of you doesn’t mean I know what to do. Why don’t we just wait for Xiumin and Luhan hyung to come, huh?

Suho : *mutters* remind me of how useless you could be.

Kris : WHAT?!

Suho pretended that he didn’t say anything and ushered the kids to go to Sehun’s room ; maybe, just maybe Sehun could take care of the twins, for now at least.

Suho : Sehun.

He shook the maknae’s sleeping figure, hard enough to make the younger sit up and glare at the leader.

Suho : Uhm, can you take care of them, for now?

Sehun grumbled before whining

Sehun : No, Baekhyun hyung will take care of them. I don’t even know them.

Suho rolled his eyes at the maknae’s dramatic self.

At the end, it was Baekhyun who had to babysit the twins.

Baekhyun : Sooo, cute little things, what do small humans like you do to pass your time?

The two stared at him, as if Baekhyun was from some other planet ; some UNDISCOVERED planet.

Baekhyun : Chanyeol, why don’t you come and help me?!

The taller poked his head out from the door of his room.

Chanyeol : What help do you need anyway?

He trudged over to the older, sitting beside the twins.

Chanyeol : Hello, What’s your name? *creepy grin*

Kid : O.O

Chanyeol : I’m Chanyeol, what about you? *another creepy grin*

The kids glanced from left to right before

Kid : UMMA!!

Both of the kids started to waild loudly and both Chanyeol and Baekhyun were set in a panic mode.

Baekhyun : Dude, you made them cry. Now, what do we do ?!

Chanyeol : Just google it up.

Baekhyun : WHAT?!

Chanyeol : Google, numb skull. Google.

It was dumb, he knew it but he typed it nevertheless. “How to handle crying kids.”

And Baekhyun clicked on the first suggestion in the page.

It read :

Step 1 : If the baby, by any case, is hungry. You need to -feed him/her.

Baekhyun doubled his eyes at it “feed?!”. He shuddered before moving to the next step.

Step 2 : Check his/her diaper, just in case.

Baekhyun : Chanyeol, do we have diapers in the dorm?

Chanyeol : Seriously, who uses diapers among us? Unless you are the one.

Baekhyun : It’s not the time to joke around, giant!

Chanyeol : Ask the neighbours, perhaps?

He contemplated for a while before

Baekhyun : Alright. Okay.

Baekhyun marched out of the dorm and decided to knock at a nearby door.

He fiddled with his fingers, unsure of what to ask.
The door to the neighbour’s house swung open and a middle-aged woman greeted him with a smile.

Woman : How can I help you, young man?

Baekhyun : Excuse me, ahjumma, do you have diapers?

The woman stared at him, chuckling before entering her house once again.
Baekhyun didn’t miss the low whisper of “troubled young parent” before the woman entered.

Baekhyun’s flustered self returned back to the dorm with diapers in hand.

Baekhyun : Change their diapers while I go boil some water for their milk.

Chanyeol : Ne, songsaenim.

After casting one last glare at the younger, Baekhyun finally decided to leave to the kitchen.

--15 minutes later—

Baekhyun : Here, I got th—WTF?!

Chanyeol : Wut?

Baekhyun : You dumbo!

Baekhyun started to hit the younger’s head with the sofa’s cushion.

Chanyeol : Man, are you on your period?

Baekhyun glared at him for the nth time that day and spoke with gritted teeth.

Baekhyun : Dumbyeol, diapers are used to cover the babies’ bottoms not their heads, what if they die because they couldn’t breath and their parents would put us in jail?!
OMG. You’re so stupid!

Chanyeol : Oh.

And that day, Chanyeol had to do all the courses Baekhyun assigned him to ; for making up to his carelessness.