Behind the scenes/Cut out scenes of EXO's Showtime II

EXO Random Moments


[Note : Kindly read the note at the end of the chapter :)]

Episode 8.

Director : Please get Sehun & Kai ready for their set.

Sehun & Kai's set wasn't the most interesting one, the duo maknae thought so and the both of them had been grumpy since the very beginning of the recording.

Stylist : You can get all sulky and grumpy after I'm done. I'm not dealing with your sulky arses, Na-ah.

And so, the duo maknae, with all their pouting glory sat on their respective chairs; getting their hair and make-up done respectively.

Sehun : Hyung, let'th practithe meditating.

Kai : Good idea!

The stylists rolled their eyes.

Sehun : Okay, on three. Breath in, exhale.
clothe your eyeth, clear your mind and one, two, three.

They stayed silent with their eyes shut, "meditating". The stylists just shook their heads, before proceeding with their works. As long as the two aren't complaining, they could do whatever they wanted to.

*15 minutes later*

Director : Why aren't they here yet? *Walks towards the dressing room*

Director : *Face palm* Didn't I tell you to report once they're done?

Stylist : But they look so cute sleeping like that *squeals*

Kai had his head on Sehun's shoulder while the younger placed his head on top of the elder's.

Director : I won't let them sleep just because they're your OTP and you want them to have their "moment".

The stylists pouted.

Episode 9.

Lay was totally happy that morning before today's episode's recording, to the extent where he talks to everything in his sight however, a certain Park Chanyeol thought it would be way more fun to make the older completely drunk.

As a result....

Lay : Chanyeol-ah, I feel saaaaaad~~

​Chanyeol : Why so, hyung?

Lay : I don't even know. My waist hurts lately *Starts ranting about his waist*

Lay started to randomly compose a sad song and Chanyeol looked completely helpless.

Director : That's what he get when he thinks he could troll people. This should definitely be broadcasted.

 

Episode 10.

It was Chanyeol and Kai's turn to enter the haunted house.

Chanyeol : Woah, it's really dark in here.

Kai : I know, I bet you can't even see me LOL.

Chanyeol looked at him, squinting his eyes in the process.

Chanyeol : I could barely tell the difference between you and the wall.

Kai scoffed and decided to leave him.

Chanyeol : YA! KAI! I was just kidding, I'm your number 1 fanboy after all. I would love you no matter what.

*Silence*

Chanyeol proceeded on his own.
Once he was out off the place, Kai was still missing.

Lay : Don't worry, I will look out for him.

*20 minutes later*

Kai panted, breathing seemed to be a hard task for him.
He carried Lay bridal style and almost drained all his remaining energy in the process.

Baekhyun : OMG! What happened?!

Kai : He got in and saw me, immediately thought I was a real ghost and so he screamed hysterically before fainting.

Face palming seemed like a routine to the Director from now on.

Episode 11.

Once they were settled in their own respective rooms, the telepathy begun. The questions were sent to each of the members.

Question 1 "What is Tao's favorite English Word?"

Sehun : Wuuuut, he doethn't even thpeak English.

Chanyeol : Gucci, I guess? Gucci is an English word right?

Baekhyun : Kkaebsong~~

​Chen : Is this some sort of sour joke?

Question 2 "What is the color of Sehun's boxer?"

D.O : Was I suppose to know?

Suho : Pink (?)

Kai : Do I look like I care?

Xiumin : Rainbow. Because one of the color of the rainbow might be the answer.

Tao : This question is creepy.

Question 3 " A word that describes Luhan."

Sehun : *whispers* girrrrly

​Kai : Hello Kitty's long-lost twin.

Xiumin : Manly, ahem.

Chen : Gull~~ con't exprain wut i feer~

Question 4 "Kris is...."

Luhan : Tall.

Chanyeol : A giant.

D.O : A Dragon that at flying.

Sehun : Wu Yi Fan.

Suho : Galaxy 

Kai : How is this supposed to define our teamwork by telepathy when the questions are all absurd?

Director : *Sigh* True. Kai is smart at times.
We've to re-do everything, shouldn't have trusted Kris with the questions.

 

 

Episode 12.

Suho : It's the episode where I dove in to the sea. I felt like Kris should have done it too because we're both the leaders.

Kris : I was a leader?

Suho sighed while the others laughed their asses off.

Suho : Aren't you?

Kris : I am but we're different.

Suho : We're both the leaders, Kris.

Kris : Yeah but I'm taller.

Everyone started to crack up at his statement.

Suho : Sorry for being short but at least I'm rich.

A chorused 'Oooh's and 'ahhh's filled the room.

Kris : Money couldn't help you grow taller tho.

They begun to argue, picking each others' flaws.

Meanwhile....

Director : This is interesting to watch but we will have to cut it out nevertheless

 


[Note : Firstly, Thanks to all of You who had Subscribed, voted and commented this fic (can i even call it a fic?) it really meant alot to me as this was pretty much a random stuff I had in mind.

Secondly, I have come to realization that even tho EXO would forever remain as OT12 to me, us they have restarted as 11 members now thus it would be a hard task for me to keep writing moments with all 12 members (Don't get me wrong, I support all 12 of them)
So, I decided to end this here (I also think that 17 is a pretty number, ahem)

I would create new stuff in the future and I'm hoping that you guys would look forward to them.

Once again, Thank YOU, for sticking up with this fic, commenting, voting and subscribing. I really appreciate everything and I genuinely love each and everyone of you.


Lastly, lets stay as a strong fandom until we're all old and grey.
Lets support our boys with our endless love just like the very beginning and I know 2014 has been harsh on us but lets keep our faith & stay strong because hey, there's no rainbow without a little rain :)

Love y'all *Fandom hug*