Cross Dress ft. Suhun, Taobaek & Layhan

EXO Random Moments

After knowing that the twins were the children of the apartment's owner (and of course after returning them to their parents) the youngest two of the group had successfully bribed the 'rich' leader to eat out because Suho doesn't know how to say 'No' sometimes.
 

As planned, it was actually Sehun's and Kai's duty to bribe the leader but since Kai acts older than his age, the duty was passed on to Tao and when Tao is included, he doesn't simply go out without bringing some other members.
That's how Baekhyun, Luhan and Lay ended up there too.

But there was this tiny tinzy bit of problem ; the fans were everywhere, in front of their building, the parking lot, the mart, name it.

Sehun : There ith no way in hell am I going out when ith juth ath crowded ath a jungle on the lion'th birthday.

Tao : I don't know when did you witness the birthday celebration or maybe you were actually invited but I'm not going out either.

Baekhyun : Why does it have to be today? *sigh*

They stood there by the lobby, hiding themselves behind some walls to avoid getting caught while racking their brains only to have their ideas crossed out because of their absurdity.

Lay : Should we ask Kris?

Luhan : To help us out? Yeah, right. He is EXTREMELY reliable.

The dancer pouted and everyone was totally out of ideas when Suho clucked his tongue.

Suho : I think I have got a really good idea.

Sehun : What, what , WHAT?!

Suho : We need to cross dress.

The members gaped at their leader, contemplating whether their Suho hyung was on his right mind.

Sehun : NO in every shade of way am I going to cross dress!

Suho : Easy, peasy. And you have a lisp.

Sehun : Oh right. Thorry.

Suho : Besides do any of you have ANY better ideas?

Sehun's shoulders deflated knowing that he had lost in this.

Sehun : But I'm going to be no girl.

After a series of 'rock,paper,scissors' ; Baekhyun, Lay and Suho had to dress up as girls while the other three had to pretend as males with mustaches.

The plot was that, Baekhyun, Lay and Suho are the respective wives of Tao, Luhan and Sehun ; they had to walk out of the building in pairs.

Suho : Ready?

The others grunted in respond.

Baekhyun : This is so awkward.
 

He then inclined his arms with Tao's who seems nothing near happy.

Tao : The things we do for free food.

Once they were out of the building, every single soul turned to look at them ; some of the regulars' (sasaengs, ahem) stare lingered on them, knowing that the building did not have such people living in it.

Fortunately, their facade went unnoticed by the oblivious 'regulars'.

But then, there were people everywhere and they needed to endure and face them as well.

Baekhyun : Man, being a girl .

Luhan : Aren't you a girl?

Luhan snickered and Baekhyun's scoff comes after.

#At the Restaurant

They picked their seats and were relieved to finally arrive at their destination.
The stares were vaguely there.

The waiter took their orders and they started to talk casually ( well, casually in the case of the males but the (FE)males had to lower their voices and needed to sound like girls which was, according to them, 'super-duper annoying' insert the dramatic DUH)

It was still unfortunate that the 'males' still looked so attractive that girls squealed at them.

There was one of them that was the bravest to step up and asked Luhan's number.

Lay : Are you trying to flirt with my husband?!

The girl gaped at the outburst but remained stubborn.

Girl : I'm still prettier than you though.

Lay : YA! Yeobo, are you just going to sit there?!

Luhan was lost, turning from right to left to stare at the two arguing. 

Luhan : uh, jagi. I think---

Before Luhan  could finish his sentence, the girl pulled Lay's wig out of the blue and gaped for the second time before proceeding to snatch Luhan's mustache.

Girl : OMG! It's Lay and Luhan of EXO!

EXO : On three.

Lay : 1.

Luhan : 2.

Tao : 3, RUN!

They rushed out and were scattered on the busy street of Seoul ; running their way back to their dorm.

Maybe, cross dressing is a bad idea,after all. 

*EXO's Fanboard*

"OMG! Layhan and Taobaek are real! I didn't notice the other couple but this is enough. asdfghjkl"

"The ships are sailing!~~ hohoho."

 

 

PS. #HAPPYJONGINDAY