Behind the scenes/Cut out scenes of EXO's Showtime

EXO Random Moments

There were a lot of scenes of the popular variety show that had gotten cut out just because the director deemed it inappropriate or irrelevant.
And today, “EXO’s Random Moments” would give you a sneak peek of them.

Episode 1.

      “Please pick your desired seats.”

Kris and Chanyeol, as soon as the instruction were told, immediately seated themselves by the window sills while Sehun, Kai, Tao, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun comfortably sat on the table ; the rest picked the floor, leaving the poor chairs unattended.

“CUT!”

Director : Re-do!

Suho :But why?

Director : Look, I know you guys are idols, a very popular one at that, but can’t you be smart enough to know that “seats” always refer to chairs?!

Kris : couches and lounges too!

Director : *Face palm* I said, RE-DO!

The members scrambled out of the room to re-do the scene.

Episode 2.

Kai : They said they would be here any minute.

Camera man : How many puppies do you have?

Kai : Three

The elevator dinged and Kai stood up in anticipation before walking over to the elevator’s door that were sliding open.

He widened his eyes as the dog ran it’s way to him.
Kai snapped out of his trance before finally making a run for himself, chased by the nearly untamed dog.

Director : Isn’t that his dog? Why is he running away?

Camera man : No, he owns 3 puppies not an untamed dog.

Cordi-noona : Whose dog is that then?

Director : *sigh* CUT!
Someone get the dog before it bites off Kai’s .

Episode 3.

When Baekhyun and Chen, the two who weren’t familiar with garosu-gil, were teamed up together to buy Chanyeol’s present; nothing could possibly go wrong.

Ten minutes and that theory was proved wrong.

As the two who weren’t familiar with the shops there, they thought entering every shops was a smart idea, not until….

Worker : I’m sorry, sir but this shop is reserved for women only.

Baekhyun & Chen : uh, alright. Please excuse us.

Director : Didn’t you tell them that it was a lingerie shop?

Camera man : I didn’t know it was a lingerie shop either.

Director : May God bless you and them.

Episode 4.

        “The member who sheds more tear is___?”

Chanyeol : We’ve got to watch a movie; according to the rule.

All : Alright. Ok.

The other 11 members had intentionally made Tao to insert the CD that the Chinese maknae had no idea about and told him to wait for them in the living room.

Tao : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

The maknae started sobbing and the not-so-oblivious hyungs entered the living room.

Suho : Tao-ya, what’s wrong?

Tao : You guys gave me the wrong CD T.T It was a horror movie UWAAAAAA! TTT___TTT

Director : *Double sigh* Now tell me, how in the world are you going to calm him down?

Kai : *muttering* We got the member who cried the most tho.

Director : CUT!
The viewers might think we’re a bully team or something *unimpressed face*

Episode 5

While the other members were busy having fun by the water, the two eldest decided to reside by the furthest end of the shore.

Camera man : What are you two doing?

Xiumin : Building a sand castle?

Director : How old are you both again?

Luhan : A half to fifty years old?

Director : Camera man, you know what to do.

Xiuhan : ANDWAE! Are you going to cut out this scene too?! *group pout*

Director : *Forced-smile* No, we’re just going to exclude it. You can go back to building your castle.

Episode 6

Kyungsoo and Chen were the cooking team for the day and they were confident enough to show off their cooking skills.

Camera man : Kyungsoo-shi, what’s the name of this dish?

Kyungsoo : That’s not my creation, I only set hands on the meat.

Camera man : Chen-shi? Is this your’s then?

Chen : Yep, it looks awesome right? It tastes awesome too, don’t worry.

The director inspected the food himself.

Director : We will not have this on broadcast. The meat, even though is fully burnt, can still be broadcasted.

Chen pouted at that.

Episode 7

The moment they had to ride the cable-car, Luhan was the first one to hesitate due to his fear of heights however, there was someone else beside him.

Kris : Are you okay?

Camera man : Nop, not at all.

Baekhyun : Don’t tell me you……

The camera man however just nodded at Baekhyun’s unfinished statement.

Director : Are you really afraid of heights?

He nodded again.

Director :   :/ cut.
We will have to wait for the other camera man to arrive then :/

-----

Tao : Ahjussi, can you please teach me how to make the sweets?

Ahjussi : Sure, young man.

After a few tries (which can be counted as 10+) the man eventually gave up.

Ahjussi : I hate to break this up to you kid but I think you should just stick to singing and dancing.

Tao : Yeah, making sweets is not my style.

 

[Note : A little something to remind us of EXO’s show time :)

This is similar to that of the interview chapter, if you’re wondering. Episode 8, 9 , 10, 11 & 12 will be uploaded soon.]