Kim Jongdae be trolling.

EXO Random Moments

*Note 1 : The story (in italic) is told in Kim Jongdae’s POV ; all the brackets and stuff are Kim Jongdae’s.
Please read Note 2 below,  I have something very important to discuss with you readers.

 

***

 

He set up the camera on the table, pressing record as soon as he found the right place and angle.
He ruffled his hair, making it more tousled than natural.

Chen : Ahem, Ahem. Mic check.

Once he was satisfied, he took his seat right in front of the camera.

Chen : Good evening ladies & gentlemen, narrator Kim Jongdae speaking or should I say….. narrating?
Please take your respective seats ; plopping yourselves on the couch won’t make me care either.
Today, I would like to narrate the most enticing story of all time

AND HERE IT SHALL BEGIN…

*Dramatic pause*

Once, in the vast magical dimension, lived a handsome young prince named after Wu Yi Fan.
Wu Yi Fan was the ideal dream guy everyone would swoon over
(I’m an exception, please.) and has his own charisma and brilliant ways to handle his super-natural powers.

The day where Prince YiFan had to take the king’s throne can be counted on fingers (The whole kingdom’s citizen’s fingers, that is) a ball was arranged for him to choose his bride, whom he had to marry in 2 weeks’ time, according to what the legends of the kingdom had believed and had passed on.
(And I know it sounds crazy but I never said it wasn’t ; and such rules never exist by the way, I just made it up to make the cliché a tiny bit sappier –ANYWAYS- back to the story)

Young Prince was in a despair, a very miserable despair.
He had thought overnight regarding his bride issue and had successfully came up with a solution.
He would marry the ninth girl that enters the ballroom.
(because basically, the solar system has nine planets, blame prince Yifan for his weird thinking)

It was such a surprise –not quite of a surprise, actually- that only 10 girls attended the ball, courtesy to Chen, the royal assistant, who literally kicked everyone out.

It was his luck yet how the heck was he to find the ninth one if there is only ten and that everyone had entered at the same time which eventually made everyone the first.

This time, Prince Yifan had to trust his conscience to pick one among the ten.
It was a hard pick, judging that all the girls were fairly beautiful and so he closed his eyes and pointed at one.

Unfortunately, it was the chauffeur.

When he re-did it, he pointed at the tallest of all and realized how stupid was he to not choose them by height from the very beginning.

The grandest-fanciest wedding ceremony was held, 2 weeks right after the bride was chosen.
Although their relationship wasn’t counted as healthy, love had fortunately blossomed after each passing day.

Seven months later was when Prince YiFan became an eligible king; the announcement of the new queen’s pregnancy was announced at the same time. Life was a bashful of rainbows for King YiFan thereafter.

4 months was all it takes to crush his perfect life as a king ; his queen had a very strange disease and no cure was found, was yet to be discovered and developed by then (because back then, such thing as chemo therapy wasn’t developed)

Even their magical powers created no help and the queen was to choose ; her life or the new born’s.
King Yifan wanted his first child so dearly but he too wanted his queen to stay alive, to be by his side through thick and thin.
Again, King Yifan was brought to a demeaning despair.

Kris : Kim Jongdae! Open the damned door!

Chen automatically rolled his eyes, Kris can be super dramatic at times.

Chen : What do you want, hyung?

Kris : I need to get my clothes! Hurry the eff up!

The younger was not sure of why the leader was a bit moody but he shrugged, grabbing his leader’s random clothing before throwing it out of the room’s door.

Chen : Go change in the bathroom. I’m currently doing something very important here!

He sat back in his previous position, returning his attention to the abandoned camera.

Chen : Where was I? Oh, right.

But as a very honorable king and a loving husband, he chose the life of his wife. The queen, however, insisted that her child has to be born. Arguments were made but the queen stood her ground and King YiFan was surprised at the sudden stubborn personality of the queen.

It was when the dreaded day had arrived, a life to exchange another ; the queen had sacrificed her life for her one and only child.

The child goes by the name Wu Shixun.

King Yifan became a single parent, although he was deeply hurt by the death of his wife, he never blamed it on his son but rather loved him more than anything in the universe.

King YiFan declined all offers of personal caretaker for young prince Shixun and persisted to raise his child on his own. (And as you can guess, he pretty much screwed things up)

Shixun’s first word was rare but it was one to express joy as YiFan assumed because the kid blurted “Yehet!out of nowhere when YiFan had sliced him an apple.

Xiumin : Jongdae!

Chen gritted his teeth.

Chen : What?! Didn’t Kris hyung tell you that I was busy?

Xiumin : No. Can you please open the door? Please? I need my headphones.

Chen stomped his way to the eldest’s nightstand, grabbed the required headphone and again, threw it out.

Chen : Sorry hyung!  Tell the others not to disturb me.

Chen : So much for peace. Back to the story.

Young Prince grew up to be a fairly handsome young boy. He had gotten the features of his mother ; tall, pale skin and skinny structure.
However, King YiFan had a hard time dealing with Shixun’s constant whines.

At the age of 12 was when Prince Shixun was to attend a party ; his first party at the royal school.
The royal tailor had offered King YiFan the best clothes to be stitched for young Shixun but as usual, King YiFan trusted his artistic side and insisted that he would create the boy’s clothing himself.

King Yifan was a well-known artist, thank you very much, so tailoring a piece of clothing wouldn’t be so much of a problem or so he thought.

At the day of the party, Prince Shixun got his own fair glimpse of his clothes.
He raised his brow, the clothes, in a way was very…….strange.
Prince Shixun was not one to disappoint his father and so decided it was for the best that he wears it.

Sehun : HYUNG!! I NEED MILK!

Chen : Do I look like a cow to you?!

Sehun : No. Well, actually I want you to accompany me to thith thore that thellth cute dollth like pinku-pinku.
Wouldn’t pinku-pinku be happy if I bought him a few more mateth?
And on the way, we could get thome milk because we ran out of it.

Chen sighed, not those relieved or defeated sigh but an irritated one.
Out of all the 11 members and out of all the damned days in the month, the maknae chose HIM and today.
WOW, such a fate.

Chen : WHY DON’T YOU GO WITH KRIS HYUNG BECAUSE APPARENTLY I AM VERY BUSY RIGHT NOW!
AND TELL THE OTHERS THAT KNOCKING ON MY DOOR IS PROHIBITED PERIOD!

As a considerate (not so considerate)  hyung he is, Chen pressed his ears to the door, worried.
What if Sehun cried?

But instead, he heard Kris and Sehun conversing in hushed voices.

Sehun : I don’t know. He wath yelling at me even though I only athked him to jutht accompany me. Thatht not a very hard thing to do.

Kris : It’s his time of the month, I guess?

Chen gaped, how dare that galaxy man say that?!

A plan came out of nowhere and he smirked, Let’s see who is on their time of the month.

After feeling satisfied and assured that this whole plan was going to work and that they’re so gonna get it, he returned to his long abandoned camera.

Prince Shixun was the laughing material at the party ; what with poorly stitched clothes with different materials and colors that his father had invented.
Prince Shixun, like the child he is, cried his heart out ; not sure whether he had to blame his father or his so called artistic mind.

Then on, Prince Shixun never trusted his father on anything related to art and clothing ; that doesn’t make his love for his father any lesser, though.

Kris, Xiumin and Sehun : CHEN! WTF! WHY ARE OUR BOXER BRIEFS HANGING ON THE BALCONY?!THE FANS ARE TAKING PICTURES OF THEM! TAKE EM DOWN!!

And, they lived happily ever after.

 

*Note 2 : Hi guys! it's been a very long time, i know.

Firstly, i am writing this to apology for the nth time that I couldn't update as frequently as before (author's block is a bish, ahem)
I am facing my exam rn and that I have a very little amount of time to update or let alone write. I will surely update more on summer break.

Secondly, as you all know about the issue flying around.
I know that EXO isn't ot12 anymore but this fic, will continue with 12 members. This story, begun with 12 members and is all about picturing their randomness off-air/ behind the closed doors of their dormitory using my weird imagination. Therefore, i will  continue this as an ot12 fic.

This whole issue had affected me greatly as I am Kris-Sehun biased but I am here to support both Kris and the other 11 members.
WE ARE ONE.