Mommy

Evanescent

Now it's coming to an end
The first time for me
This is the last embrace of my life
I feel the close bond of people
I feel the love that i overlooked
I feel sharing is beautiful
My soul is now one with the universe
As the end approaches
A flood of memories
This is the last thing i recall
I feel your lovely singing
I feel your tender smile for me
I feel your innocent heart
I knew it
My life was to love you

Vamps- My first last

 

 

 

“Why?! Why you never contacted me? Why you left me? You know I missed you!” Changmin’s voice were shacking and unstable. His pain of being left, of being pushed away by the one he loves pull out.

“Because I had to!” Ryeowook suddenly shouted. He turned around and Changmin saw tears in the other’s eyes and his pained face.

“Why? What have I done to make you push me like that? Why you still want to push me away, even thought I hold onto you. We were friend Ryeowook, best friends, what happen to make you act towards me like that?!” Changmin stood up as well, he had tears in his eyes too. He knew he done it. He told himself to never bring the past, so maybe Ryeowook would stay. He know the past was sensitive subject for Ryeowook, but he had to know everything. “How come you didn’t called? I was searching…”

“I had to cut all ties that remind me of Choa!” Ryeowook shouted, as tears fell from his eyes.

“What? …..But I’m not tied to her at all.” Changmin looked shocked at the other adult.

“You are and you don’t even know how much.” Ryeowook mumbled. Changmin was shocked and  confused, yet Ryeowook didn’t say more. What the other mean by it? How he was connected to Choa if they never met before Ryeowook and her marriage? He only met the woman once.

“What you mean? What are you hiding from me?” Changmin stepped closer to Ryeowook, but the other moved further.

“Nothing.” Ryeowook said then turned around and went to the kitchen, Changmin followed after him. He had to know what connection he have with Choa.

“What are you not telling me?” Changmin asked as soon as he stepped into the kitchen. Ryeowook sighed and bit his lower lip. “Tell me!” Changmin shouted furious. That cat and mouse talk made his composure thin.

“I will not! Don’t ask me anymore.” Ryeowook tried to push Changmin aside to go away from the taller man, but Changmin suddenly grabbed his arms and made him look at him.

“Tell me Wookie. Don’t make me suffer anymore.” Min pleaded using the other’s old nickname, his eyes shone from tears as he looked directly at the other. He felt pain of being pushed away by the one he loves. Why Ryeowook made him suffer so much? Why his love is giving him only pain?

“Because…” Ryeowook started, his eyes looked sad at the other’s ones. He sighed, as body stopped being tense under Changmin’s hold. “…Because of you I married Choa.” Changmin’s eyes widen at these words.

“Wha-“

“You left me and I couldn’t forget about you…”Changmin’s heart started beating faster. Ryeowook looked at the other dully, his voice monotonous, as if he finally gave up fighting with who know what. “She was so lovely like you. She gave me a piece of you and the love I knew I didn’t deserved from her. Even if I knew she wasn’t you, I still married her. She was the sun in my gloomy days…” Ryeowook moved his head and a few teardrops fell from his eyes.

“What you are trying to say.” Changmin asked slowly. He felt that the other’s words are very important for him.

“I married Choa because she loved me. I needed someone to love me like I loved…”Ryeowook stopped as the flash of panic went through him, but he quickly relaxed once again.

“Who you loved?”

“I wanted to be loved by anyone. I knew I couldn’t have you, so there was no point on waiting for you, so I married her, my new friend I made just after you left me.”

“Couldn’t have me? What you mean?” Changmin felt like his heart would burst out from his chest.

“I knew I couldn’t have your love Changmin.”

“You lov-“ Changmin couldn’t ask this question. His voice gave up as tears started to prick his eyes.

“I love you Changmin. I always do.” Ryeowook finally said the words that he always wanted to tell the other. He felt like a huge weight lifted out from his heart. On the other hand Changmin almost passed out after Ryeowook’s confession. His mind went blurry and the words Ryeowook just said repeated in his head.

“You love me?” Changmin started to cry as he gazed into Ryeowook’s eyes and he indeed saw the love in the other’s eyes that Ryeowook tried to hide to much.

“I do and because of this I married Choa. I couldn’t bear the fact that you left me and she was the one who proposed that marriage. She loved me and she knew I loved you, yet she proposed the marriage and I agreed. She loved me so much that she couldn’t let go and I too, could say no to her, she was too precious to me. How stupid she was…”Ryeowook started crying and without thinking Changmin hugged the other man.

“She wasn’t, she just loved you too much to lost you.” Ryeowook’s hands gripped Changmin’s shirt. “If only I knew I wouldn’t let you feel this broken.” Changmin muttered as his hug tightened over Ryeowook’s body.

“What you mean?”

“I shouldn’t left you. I shouldn’t hide my feeling for you. I shouldn’t let you marry her and then grave over your thought you killed her…” Changmin voice muffled as he buried his face on Ryeowook’s shoulder.

“What you are talking about?!” Ryeowok’s voice sounded shocked. He made Changmin face him.

“If only I knew you loved me Ryeowook I would never left you. I left you because I couldn’t face the feeling I had for you, they were too much.” Changmin moved and made their foreheads touch. His gaze locked with Ryeowook’s and he poured all the love he have for the other in this one look. “I love you too Ryeowook, that’s why I left you, but I never abandoned you.”

“You love me too?” Ryeowook laughed bitterly as tear fell from his eye, Changmin wiped of the wet trace of it.

“Always and because of it I had to left you. I didn’t know you love me as well, so I thought my love was one-sided. I never abandoned you, I just couldn’t bear seeing you and being unable to kiss you and say I love you to you. I couldn’t bear the fact that you would never be mine.” Changmin said and Ryeowook hugged him tightly. Changmin felt relieved and happy finally, yet so stupid. They both were so stupid to see their mutual feeling for each other. But finally their knew their hidden feelings.

“Don’t leave me again then, because you finally know what I feel for you.”

“I will hold on to you.” With these words, Ryeowook moved even closed and kissed Changmin. Both of them felt like something burst from their chest, something sweet and contended and their finally felt complete, was finally whole like a piece of a puzzle.

 

 

After their confession both Changmin and Ryeowook sat in the living room and talked about everything they didn’t tell each other. All the time their hands would be intertwined and they eyes would show the love they had for each other. They didn’t have to hide their feeling anymore and knowing the other feel the same, made them extremely happy. 

“Your cold shoulder was because I showed up so unexpected?” Changmin asked as he sipped the tea he made for both of them.

“Yes, I didn’t know how to face you.” Ryeowook explained and they chatted more. “I’m not actually that coldhearted.”

 

It was late at night when they finally went to sleep. Ryeowook proposed Changmin to sleep in his bed and the other agreed, but they didn’t done more that a cuddling next to each other. Ryeowook wanted to go slow despite the fact that they love each other for a long time. Changmin agreed immediately because he too, felt that they didn’t have to hurry. They waited almost all their lives to finally confess, a few days or months will not hurt.

“Goodnight my Wookie.” Changmin said as he kissed Ryeowook’s forehead.

“Goodnight my Changminie.” Ryeowook said back and smiled at the other man lovingly. Soon they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

 

 

Next day after Changmin’s job, he drove to Ryoewook’s workshop and pick him up. In the morning he said to Ryeowook about Kyu’s request and the kid’s father agreed to pick his son with Min.

When they finally reached the kindergarten, the bus with kids was already there and kids were exiting it. They hurriedly went out from the car and went to the bus, holding hands unconsciously. As soon as Kyuhyun wend out from the bus, he spotted his father and Changmin and run to them, hugging Ryeowook’s legs happily.

“I’m back!” Kyuhyun chirped excited as he jumped still hugging his father. Ryeowook smiled charmingly, as his eyes lit happily with love and Kyuhyun made a huge eyes from shock, his small mouth opened. He looked dazed at his father, then smiled widely as his eyes shone. Changmin smiled as well at the sight. He could see that Kyuhyun was extremely happy to see his father’s smile. And Changmin knew both of them soon will forget about the bad things and show the love for each other. He talked about it with Ryeowook yesterday and the shorted adult said that he will change his behavior, because he don’t want to lose Kyuhyun, his son who he loved more than anyone.

When Kyuhyun stopped hugging Ryeowook, his eyes glanced at Changmin’s and Ryeowook’s intertwined hands and he smiled excited.

“You made it mommy!” Kyuhyun jumped excited, clasping his hands happily as he looked with glee at Changmin, who blushed.

“What?” Min stuttered, but Kyuhyun jumped and hugged his and Ryeowook’s legs with his small hands. Changmin and Ryeowook looked at each other and smiled fondly at one another.

“I have a new mommy!” Kyuhyun chirped, making his father and Min blush really hard then laugh, as almost every eyes from people around were on them. What they didn’t know was that Kyuhyun was only waiting for his uncle and his father to finally be together. The first time he saw Changmin and Ryeowook together, he knew Changmin would be the only one who would pull his father from the self-destruction. Yet as a small boy Kyuhyun could only do small thing and knew little, he knew what love is. His teacher Mr. Heechul said that love is showed in a person’s eyes, despite the genre the other person have. And Kyuhyun saw that love in Min’s and Ryeowook’s eyes. He knew he loved Changmin too and wanted to have him as his family member. Because who wouldn’t like the man who share candies and stars with him?

 

 

 

A/N: I want to thank the ones who stayed with that fic from the beginning to the end. You guys gave me the feeling and power to write it! I really appreciate it, especially the ones who commented, thank you! I loved reading your feedback ^^ I hope you had fun with this fic and will remember changwook fic by me as something nice ^^ Bye I hope you will have great memories with my fic ^^ I would like to thank Vamps' songs because I get an inspiration by them <3