Popular?Couple?Hong Ki?

Kichan & IU ~ Forever in My Heart

>>Author's Note<<

The first two and a half sentence are  my friend ideas.In this chapter,it's a conversation between IU and Suzy."He's really  handsome.His voice is very good too - when singing." This sentences are not fiction.In fact,they are the TRUTH!!ngee~enjoy~^.^

 

>>Chapter 2~>Popular?Couple?Hong Ki?<<

 

The bell rang.

 

"Finally!End of school!"you shouted.You packed your bag and waited for Hong Ki - he is in the same class with you.He sits at the back of the class and you sit in front of him.

 

While you were talking to him,a songsaengnim called him.You waited for him.Suddenly,your best friend,Suzy,appeared next to you and said....

 

"IU-ah,you're so slow."

 

???"You suddenly appeared and that's what you said first?"you seem unsatisfied.

 

"But it's the truth though.I see that your relationship with Hong Ki is still as 'cousin',"then she look at Hong Ki and look at you.It is repeated for a few times.

 

"Of course,There is nothing we can become except for being cousins,"

 

"Not true.You guys can become a...."she purposely didn't end her sentence.

 

You look at her with a curious face.There is?What?You want to say that but you just let her finish it own her own.

 

"Couple,"she whispered to your ear.

 

Your face was totally red.

 

"It's cute when you blushed,"she chuckled and she was about to laugh out loud but she just hold it in - she's afraid you'll grieve.

 

"I'm not blushing!!" you defended yourself but your face is getting redder.

 

"Yeah.Sure.Maybe your face is initially red,"she said sarcasmly.

 

You just glared at her.

 

"You should make a move.He's getting really popular.Aren't you worried he'll be taken?"she threatened you.

 

"Worried?I'll be more than glad to celebrate his first girlfriend,"you said it happily.

 

"First?Hhmm...I can't imagine he never had a girlfriend before.He's really handsome.His voice is very good too - when singing.I heard the first years made a 'Lee Hong Ki' fan club,"she said ."Maybe even I will fall for him.Do you mind it?" she continued.

 

"You like him?I don't mind at all,"you answered.

 

"Okay.You said it.Don't take your words back,"she warned you.

 

"Jeongmal?I thought you were just playing around.Urmmm.Yeah.Sure.I won't,"you're really surprised by your best friend's responds.

 

Suzy chuckled and smirked.She seemed shocked when she looked behind you.

 

Eung?What's wrong?You turned around and you saw Hong Ki was surrounded by a bunch of girls.

 

"That's the first years,"Suzy suddenly talked.

 

"You mean the fan club?" you asked.

 

"Nope.Well,I mean,yeah.But not all of them are,"she answered.

 

"Wait a sec.Isn't that the third years?"you heldd her shoulder and pointed to them.

 

"Told you so.When they see him,they are like that they saw a popular idol."

 

She's right.Even though they are many pupils there,I can only see him.He's really tall.That's why it's easy to spot him.

 

"Are you gonna chase him?"you asked while staring at Hong Ki.

 

"Don't make it sound like I'm a stalker but,yeah.Don't stop me,"she said.

 

"I won't,really,"you answered blankly and your eyes are still staring at him.

 


 

>>Author's Note<<

Wohoo...My father allowed me to bring two friends to study at my house-girls of course.This gonna be fun~Don't forget to subscribe and comment.Chapter 3 is still in process of ideas.Maybe will be update tomorrow.