Nicknames

Kichan & IU ~ Forever in My Heart

>>Author's Note<<

It's fun writing this chapter.Sorry if you're annoyed by Hong Ki's attitude.Well,he's sometimes nice,sometimes mean.It really is confusing.For early information,this chapter happened after Hong Ki was called by the teacher and when IU and Hong Ki was going home.Maybe you guys already knew,in Korea,high schoolers go home at 10 p.m.In this chapter there are the lines saying Hong Ki is cute and stuff,it's not what IU thinks.It's what I think and for all the Hong Ki biased,you guys must think the same,right?ngee~ >.< enjoy~

 

>>Chapter 3~>Nicknames<<

 

"What did you talk about with Suzy just now?" asked Hong Ki while you two were walking home.

 

"Huh?Ohh...No-nothing in your con-concern,"you stuttered.

 

"Hhmm.Jeongmal?Then why did you stared at me blankly for a long time?"he asked again curiously.

 

"Urrr....Nothing.I'm just surprised.I didn't know you were that popular.Even the seniors are attracted to you,"you said.

 

Ahh jjinjja.He saw?I can't tell him that we were talking about him.It's embarassing.Because I was staring at him and talking to Suzy at the same time,I didn't notice he was looking back.

 

"Fun playing with your fans?" you tried to change the topic.

 

"It's more fun playing with you,"his answers was unexpected.Furthermore,he put on a bright smile - Woah!!!So cute!!

 

You moved your face so that he won't see it - you're blushing~Your heart is pounding again but this time it's  faster than usual.Is is because of what Suzy said?

 

"They are so cute and pretty.Anyone in your thoughts?"you asked,trying to dig up some secrets.

 

"You think?"Although he asked it relaxedly,but his face was totally red!

 

"Jeongmal?Who is it?"You took his question as the answer - yes.

 

"It's a secret,"he said while putting his index finger on your lips.

 

"Gurghh,"you angered.

 

"Hahaha,"he laughed - his laughter is cute too.

 

It was silent for a minute then you just thought about something.

 

"Hey,Honggunnie,"you chuckled.

 

He glared at you then put back his attention to the front.

 

"What?It's your nickname,isn't it?"you asked.

 

"Are you trying to pick a fight?"he glared at you again.

 

"Nope.I'm just taking my revenge on you,Honggunnie."Now you're the one who's laughing.Wakakaka.

 

"You're laughing 'wakakaka',right?"he smirked.

 

"How in the world?"your eyes are wide open.

 

"I know because you have that laugh since kindergarten,"he explained.

 

"Huh,"you sighed.

 

How can he even remember something old like that?

 

"Don't want ever call me that again,okay?"he begged while putting his hand on your head - Wow!!He's using puppy eyes!!I'm dying!!

 

"Arasso.Speaking of nicknames,why don't we create one for you?So I can call you easier,"you asked.

 

"No," quick rejection.

 

"Oh,come on.How about..."you didn't even got to finish your sentence.

 

"No,"he answered again.

 

You made an aegyo face to persuade him.He,who can't stand aegyos - especially yours -,surrendered.

 

"Fine.Whatever,"he's defeated.

 

"How about Hongchan?"you suggested.

 

"No,"again with the quick reply.

 

"Leechan?Honggunnie?Hongkichan?Chanchan?"you suggested more.

 

"No,no,it's longer,no."he answered and stressed the no for Honggunnie.

 

You started to sulked.Hong Ki who doesn't want to see your sad face,suggested it himself."Kichan?"

 

Your mouth and eyes are wide open.He suggested it!

 

"Yes!Of course!"you answered really happily."Kichan!"you suddenly called him.

 

"Waeyo?You startled me,"he rubs his chest because of the sudden call.

 

"Nothing~I just want to say your nickname.I didn't expect you would suggest it,"you stated.

 

"Well,truthfully,I don't want to but you force me.So don't get the wrong idea."he tried to sort things out.

 

"Sure..."you still won't believe his word.You still think that he said it for himself.

 

A few minutes later,you two arrived at your house.

 

"Eung?"you faced Hong Ki with a confuse face.

 

"What's wrong?"he look at you with a confuse face too.

 

"Isn't your house in the opposite direction?We passed your house already,"you said while pointing to the direction to his house.

 

"Yeah.So?" he's still doesn't understand what you're trying to say.

 

"Why did you walked me home?You can just enter your house."you went straight to the point.

 

"He gave you the 'unbelievable' look."Are you crazy?Letting a girl - you - walk alone at this hour?Andwae!I wil never do that,"his voice suddenly rose.

 

You startled by the sudden rose of voice."Chill out.You don't need to get so mad.And my house is just 5 houses away from yours,"you stated.

 

"Even if your house is next to mine,I still won't let you walk alone,"his voice is getting softer but his face is still in serious mode.

 

You don't know what to say so you just stayed quiet.He is very concerned about me.

 

"If everything is clear,I'll be on my way back.Good night,IU,"he wished."Don't ever wake me up so early in the morning again,"he's still abled to continue.He waves at you before turning around.

 

You wave back and shouted,"Good night to you too,Kichan!"and continued,"no promises."

 

He turned to face you again and gave you the 'you better don't' look then turns around again.

 

You chuckled.Gomawo,Hong Ki-ah.You safely entered your house.

 

When you were about to close your eyes,your phone vibrated - to show there's a new message.You unlocked - entered the password code -  your phone to check and it was from Hong Ki.

 

He wrote,"Sweet dreams,Hime."

 

Hime?What's that?Because you were so sleepy,you felt lazy to reply back.So you leave the message unreplied and fall asleep.

 


 

>>Author's Note<<

Hope you guys enjoyed.If you guys want to know what Hime is,it's princess in japanese.Hong Ki purposely used a japanese word so that IU doesn't understand.Possibility that the next chapter will be update today.Oh,don't forget to subscribe and comment.Arigato(Thank you in japanese).