Finally Confessed

Kichan & IU ~ Forever in My Heart

>>Author's Note<<

Sorry that the tittle of this chapter is a spoiler.Can't think a better title :33 I'm not sure about this chapter though.My mind is full of him?keke XD And I'm in the process of convincing my father to let me go out.I really hope he'll let me.But,my father said,my brother need to follow.Now,my brother is my only hope.Pleasee handsomely brother,please help me TT__TT Sorry you guys need to hear my complains >.< Hope you guys like this chapter.Enjoy~

>>Chapter 9~>Finally Confessed<<

 

It has been a week after that incident.When you woke up,you remembered that you cried your eyes out in Hong Ki's embrace.And that really made you embarrassed.You found yourself avoiding him since then.You don't know how to face him anymore.

 

But bad news is,he is just sitting behind you.He sometimes called you but you pretended you didn't hear.And one day,he suddenly grabbed you chair and pull you back.That action made you screamed.The songsaengnim that was teaching us then ordered us to stand outside of class.And that was the worst thing.

 

You kept your eyes from making eye contact with him.Your heart is thumping really fast when he's standing right beside you - on your right.I didn't know falling in love with him will make me nervous around him.You thought as you glance at him to see his face.

 

As expected,he was already glancing at you.You quickly moved your head to face the front.You were really surprised.You tried but you failed to hide your expression.Your face totally showed that you were happy.You can't hide that smile of yours.You moved your head to face the left to make sure he wouldn't see your happy face.

 

It was complete silents.And it continued for 30 minutes.The songsaengnim ordered you two to get inside the class when his lesson is over.

 

"Thanks a lot,stupid.Because of you,I missed my favourite lesson,"you pouted while taking the book for the next lesson.

 

"It's only English,"he replied.He was still searching for his book."Ahh...Jjinjja,"he sigh and zipped his bag.He sighed silently but you noticed when you saw his expression.

 

"Only you say?If you did that for the next lesson,I won't be nagging this much,"you rolled your eyes and face him back with a glare.You were really unsatisfied of missing the English lesson.And today should be discussing  about your ever favourite topic - music.

 

"Jeongmal?Challenge accepted,"he said unclearly but you still can understand a bit.

 

"Yeah,right."You didn't believe him.As if he would rather stand outside when it's Japanese.You turn back to the front when the songsaengnim entered your class.

 

"Open your textbook page 53,"the songsaengnim ordered his student.

 

As promised,Hong Ki pulled your chair again and you screamed shockly.You then glared at him fircely.And as planned,the songsaengnim ordered you two to stand out of the class.

 

"And you didn't believe me,"he smirked as you two went to your position - outside of class.

 

"How can I believe you?I would never thought you'll really willing to stand outside.Not to mention,it's Japanese now,"you stated.

 

"Once in a while,why not right?And as promised,you'll not nag or what so ever,"he reminded.

 

"Arasso.And gomawo,"you glanced at him then look back to the floor because of embarrassment.

 

He patted your head."Don't mention it."Then he gave a killing smile that made you melt.You tried to control your expression so it won't be notice.Your heart is thumping really fast.

((======================))

Hong Ki saw you at your seat and tried to greet you a 'good morning'.But he saw you glanced at him and quickly ran away.And when class started,he realized that your voice wasn't that loud when reading the passage the songsaengnim asked you.

 

When the bell rang to show it's time for recess,you put you stationeries in your pencil case and you quickly ran out of the class.He was really confused by your behaviour.He kept his suspicion for a while and walked to Suzy's class - when they started dating,they always have lunch together at the roof so that they will look like a real couple to you.

 

"IU is really weird.She's been avoiding me for a week already.And every time she saw me,she'll run away,"Hong Ki told Suzy about your odd behaviour towards him.

 

"What did you do?"Suzy is suspicious of him.

 

"I didn't do anything.I think,"he hesitated.

 

"You really..yahh,"she sigh."I'll try to ask her later,"she said.

 

"Good.That what I hoped,'Hong Ki is relieved that Suzy will help her.

 

"But don't depend on me so much.You need to coax her too.Try to bother her or something,"she suggested.

 

"Haha.I just got an awesome idea.If this plan works,It will benefit me twice,"he cheered like he's plan already succeed.

 

"Don't be happy yet.But I'm kind of curious of what your plan is,"she want to know.

 

"Well,if this plan work,IU will talk to me again and I can skip English,"he showed an innocent smile and made a peace.

 

Lee-Hong-Ki-04.jpg

"But if you make her skip English too,I can't guarantee I'll see you again tomorrow,"she grinned.

 

"Me too but I have to so that she'll talk to me.If she's mad,she can't hold her urge to yelled.But I figured how I can make her to forgive me.I'll sacrifice myself this time,"he made a serious face.

985928-256-k256404.jpg

Suzy just made a confused face.She kept her curiousity of what Hong Ki's palnning when she saw his face.*I didn't know he can make that kind of face*

 

RINGINGINGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

 

The school bell rang to show it's the end of the best period ever in school - recess.

 

"I should get going.Wish me luck,"Hong Ki stood up.

 

"Good luck.Don't forget to tell me the results later,"Suzy stood up too.

 

"Of course.I will surely tell you,"he said as he ran inside excitedly.

 

"What a kid,"she laugh and went to her class.

((========================))

"IU-ah,"Hong Ki called you in the middle of class.*Okay.That's how you want to play it,huh?Plan starts*

 

You two ended up outside of class.He glanced at you for 5 minutes and you glanced at him but you quickly moved your head.*Oh man.I got in.Caught glancing,it is so embarassing.She must be angry with me now.I should just let her be for a moment.*

 

He saw you uncomfortable.Your leg must be bellow right now because standing for a long time.He sat down and pulled you.But the songsaengnim saw that and ordered you to do ear squats.You two have no other choice but to follow.After doing 20 ear squats,he saw you more comfortable because your leg isn't tense anymore.He's relieved.

 

The songsaengnim finally let you two enter the class and you start to nag.And the Japanese teacher entered the class.*Now for the second plan*He pulled your chair and the same punishment was given.But this time the atmosphere between you two was totally different from last time.

 

It was full of laughters and not awkward silents.He secretly enjoyed it but you,obviously didn't know because you were enjoying it too.But the happy moments ended faster that you thought it would.And his plan was a complete success.

((======================))

After Japanese ended,you two walked together to the lockers.You guys chatted like nothing even happen in this few days.You guys were almost there and saw Suzy waiting from afar.

 

Your smile suddenly disappeared little by little.Not because there's Suzy.But the presence of guiltiness.

 

You suddenly walked faster and bow in front of her.

 

"Mianhe,Suzy-ah!" you apologized.

 

"W-what for?"Suzy is in confusion.

 

"Naneun salang H-Hong Ki,"you confessed stutterly.

 

"Good,you have realized.So our plan worked really well,didn't it,Hong Ki-ah?"she said while smiles gladly.

 

"It really did,"he answered and smiled at you happily.

 

leehongki20110330_2%255B1%255D.jpg

 

You lifted your head with a confuse face."What are you guys talking about?"

 

"You still don't get it?You're slower than I thought,"Suzy spoke the fact.

 

"We're just pretending.I love you too,Hime,"Hong Ki confessed too.

 

You seemed shocked hearing that confession and made your face red immediately.

 

"But you two..."you pointed at Suzy then Hong Ki and repeat the action for a few times.

 

"We trick you so that you would realized your feelings,"Suzy explained.

 

"When did you realized it though?When you were in my arms?"he opened his arms.

 

"What?When did you guys hug?"she asked shockly.

 

"No.When the first night you guys start dating.I'm the worst aren't I?"you asnwer slowly but still can be hear by them.

 

"Jeongmal?It's faster than we thought,"she replied."That's okay.It's not like we were really dating or something,"she continued.

 

"But if you two were real,I'm still the worst best friend ever,"you blame yourself for your selfishness.

 

"Past is past.Now is now.Just forget about it,"she tried to comfort you so you don't feel bad.

 

You're still making the sad face.

 

"Hime-ah,"you heard a voice calling you.You turned to see whose voice it was.Then you saw Hong Ki sitting on a chair,holding guitar.Then he starts singing.

 

Lyrics:

  • Sarangira hajyo
    Na keudael bureunun ireum
    Sesang modu dajiwojinda haedo
    Namgyeojil ireum
    Sarangira hajyo
    Na keudael bureunun ireum
    Sesangei naegen hanabbunin saram
    Keudael bureunun ireum

    Sarangira hajyo
    Keudae nal bureunun ireum
    Eonjena keudae gyeotul jikil saram
    Nal bureunun ireum

    Aljyo naemam keudaenun aljyo
    Eolmana saranghago eetnunji
    Nun gamado boinun
    Nae sarangi keudaeran geol

    Aljyo nado keudae mam aljyo
    Eolmana narul aggyeojununji
    Hangsang keudae du nunein
    Na hanaman keuryeoitjyo

    Sarangira hajyo
    Nae keudael bureunun ireum
    Sesange naegen hanabbunin saram
    Keudael bureunun ireum

    Sarangira hajyo
    Keudae nal bureunun ireum
    Eonjena keudae gyeoteul jikil saram
    Nal bureunun ireum

    Let's go with us
    Keudaenun nae salm sogui bit
    Eodubdeon nae geelul bahlhim
    Only one for me
    Neonun nae salm sokui mmunshin gipge bakhin
    Jaul su eobnun nae sarangui munshin
    Neonun nae salm soge baein hyangi neonun
    Nae salm sok eonjena 0sunwei Right
    You make me laugh
    Eonjena ni gyeoten naega eeseo
    Don; t forget this

    Keujyo keudaemam nanun aljyo
    Darun saramun eobdanun geotdo
    Cheoumija majimak
    Sarangi keudaeranun geot

    Sarangira hajyo
    Nae keudael sae gyeonohun ireum
    Gasum sok gipi saegyeonohun saram
    Keudael bureunun ireum

    Sarangira hajyo
    Keudae nal gieokhal ireum
    Nun gamun sungan hamkke haejul saram
    Nail geoya

    Ddaeron sesangui shigie
    Eoryeoumdo eetgessjiman
    Keudaewa hamkke handamyun
    Eodidunji gal su eeseo

    Sarangira hajyo
    Na keudael bureunun ireum
    Sesange naegen hana bbunin saram
    Keudael bureunun ireum

    Sarangira hajyo
    Keudae nal bureunun ireum
    Eonjena keudae gyeotul jikil saram
    Nal bureunun ireum

 

Translation:

 

It’s called love. The name I call you.It’s a name that’ll stay behind even when the whole world is erased.

It’s called love. The name I call you. The only one for me in this world.
It’s a name I call you.
It’s called love.
The name you call me.
The name of a person who will be by your side forever.

You know, you know my heart. You know how much I love you.
The only I can see even with my eyes closed
is you.
You know, you know my heart. In your caring two eyes, there is only me.

It’s called love.
The name I call you.
The name for only one person in this world.
It’s called love.
The name you call me. The name of a person who will be by your side forever.

(RAP)
Let’s go with us
You are the light of my life that brightened up my dark path
Only one for me
You are the tattoo in my life. My love’s tattoo that I cannot erase.
You are the scent in my life.l You are always #0 in my life.
Right You make me laugh
I am always by your side.
Don‘t forget this.

It’s called love.
The name I engraved you with.
You are marked deep in my heart.
It’s a name I call you.
It’s called love.
The name you will remember me by.
I will be the person to be with you when your eyes close.

It’s called love.
The name I call you. The name for only one person in this world.
It’s called love. The name you call me. The name of a person who will be by your side forever.
There will be challenges but as long as you are with me, I can go anywhere.

 

You cried but not because you're sad but because you're so moved - obviously.Moreover,he sang your favourite boy band's song.The FT Island.The tittle of the song he sang was "A name I call love".

 

He stood up and approach you slowly.He put out his right hand."Lee Ji Eun,will you be my girlfriend?"

 


 

>>Author's Note<<

Sorry for the late updates.Very busy in school so need to go home late.And there was internet problem in the past two days too.Hope you guys are satisfied with the Lee Hong Ki pictures.Sorry because the FT Island haven't show up yet.But be patient.FT Island will show up in the next chapter~And this chapter is the last when they are in third year of high school.Start a brand new year in the next chapter.Don't forget to subscribe and comment~