Big Brother

Kichan & IU ~ Forever in My Heart

>>Author's Note<<

I haven't plan about this cahpter so I just went with the flow.Maybe some ideas will come up on the way.Enjoy~

 

>>Chapter 11~>Big Brother<<

 

It has been a week after the school opened.Now it was Japanese lesson.Usually,some of the girls will fall asleep but everything changed.Every of teh girls are wide awake and their attention is to the front.No one even talked.But as you know,their attention is not on the blackboard,but on the songsaengnim.

 

This year,a handsome and charming songsaengnim is teaching your class.The girls was like they were cased a spell and was dazzled.Well,except you.

 

You never liked Japanese and now you're just playing around with your pencil and draw in your notebook.Hong Ki who have been watching you from the back just chuckled and decided to tease you a little.

 

"Ssaem,I think Ji Eun can answer that question,"Hong Ki suddenly suggested your name to answer when Jong Hoon asked about the topic they learned.

 

Everyone pull their head on to you.So you know,you're the worst in Japanese in this class.And in every small exams,you hardly passed on the dote.

 

"Jeongmal?That surprisingly unexpected,"Jong Hoon replied shockly.

 

You were shock as well.But hearing that from the songsaengnim made you unsatisfied.You turned to face Hong Ki and glared at him.He just chuckled and signal you to face the front and answer the question.You feel like he's making  a fool out of you.You sticked out your tongue and turned to the front where there is Jong Hoon waiting for your answer.

 

You asked him to repeat his question.He do as you said and asked the question again.

 

"What is Hime?" he repeated.

 

What the...Kichan!He purposely called out my name.You shrugged instead of saying you don't know.Jong Hoon nodded and let you sit back.You once again glared at Hong Ki.He pinched both of your cheek.You grabbed both his hand pull them away from your face.You rub your cheek that was been pinched hardly.

 

"Mian,you were so cute until I can't resist,"he whispered.

 

You were angry a while but then easily forgave him when you saw his cute puppy eyes that you can't handle.He patted your head.You quickly turned to the front so that he can't see your blushing face.But without you noticing,he still can see your red face from the back.

((==================================))

RINGINGINGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

 

The school bell rang to show it's time to be free - end of school session.You packed your things and put the strap of the bag on your right shoulder and your left shoulder.At the same time,Hong Ki was putting on his slim bag.You walked together out of class and found a handsome man outside.

 

"Oppa!"

 

"Hyung!"

 

Both you and Hong Ki called out that one person simultaneously.You looked at each other and laugh.He rose his hand and you passed his hi-5.4 of the men just look at you two and smiled.

 

"Didn't know you guys were this close.Girlfriend and boyfriend,right?"Min Hwan asked.

 

"Oppa.How...did you know?"you asked your brother stutterly because you're afraid - first because his your brother.Second,because his also your songsaengnim.

 

"Suzy told me,"he answered and Suzy suddenly appeared behind him.

 

"I thought so,"you sigh.It's possible that Suzy will tell him about it.It's a habit since children.

 

You and Suzy knew each other since kindergarten.So,she always went to your house to play and already met Min Hwan.She always tell him what happen at school since then.Truthfully,he's her first crush.Now,she's really happy to see him after a long time because Min Hwan study abroad.

 

"Haha.You don't need to be afraid.I'm supporting you.Oppa bet that omma and appa will be happy to hear this news too,"he said.

 

"Why is oppa so confident?"you asked curiously.

 

"Since little they already planned to let you two be together.I heard from omma that you two always fight,"he smiled.

 

"Owh.This is the first time I've heard about this,"you said.

 

"I also heard from Suzy that you still go with IU as your nickname,"he patted your head,satisfied.

 

"Of course.That's the nickname you gave me.I'll use it forever,"you replied shyly.

 

"Aww..So sweet.So you're brother's little girl,huh,"he messed your hair.Min Hwan didn't dislike it when he did that to you.Moreover,he even laughed.

 

"You're lucky IU-ah.He's a good boy.And I bet he's the right one for you,"he smiled while looking sincerely at you two."Take good care of her,Hong Ki-ah...Or else,"he warned while curling his right hand into a fist then punched his left palm.At first,he looked serious and then he smiled.

 

"Arasso arasso,hyung.Even if you didn't say that,I'll take reaaaaaally good care of her.You don't need to worry.Trust me,"he thumb up.Min Hwan smiled then nodded.

 

"Gaja.Let's go home,"he said to you.Even though he has been adopted,he still live with his original faily - with you.His adoptive family is abroad.He study abroad when he was adopted and he purposely choose to be a teacher in Seoul - where you live.

 

He then turned to Hong Ki and Suzy."Want a lift?"he asked them.Both of them nodded heavily.Then,you guys walk together to the front door where you guys bumped into 3 handsome man.

 

"Min Hwan,this is your little sister?"Jae Jin suddenly stood beside you.

 

"Be careful.He's - Min Hwan - the defensive type,"Jong Hoon stated.

 

"You never said anything about having a little sister here,"Seung Hyun said,dissatisfied.

 

"Like I don't know what happened if  you blackguards know,"Min Hwan defended himself.It became silents but a few second later,they laughed.

 

"Just ignore us,IU-ah.We're always like this.Don't take what we talked about seriously.They're not bunch of blackguards.They're really nice,"Min Hwan told the truth.

 

"Owh...,"you said,still confuse.

 

"Min Hwan,we planned to hangout tomorrow.Want to come?"Jong Hoon asked.

 

"Umm.There's something going on tomorrow.I can't.Mian,"Min Hwan replied.

 

"Aniyo!There's nothing.He-he can go,"you felt guilty,You don't want your brother not going with his friends.As you know,he likes to hang with his friends.Just because of you,he can't go.

 

"IU-ah..But--"Min Hwan didn't finished his sentence.

 

"No buts.Just go,"you said forcefully.

 

The others just kept quiet.They don't want to get involve in you and Min Hwan's privacy.But one just can not stay quiet.

 

"If you have something with Ji Eun,she can come to,"Jong Hoon bravely said.

 

You're touched by his sentence.There's something hitting your heart.And your heart skipped a beat.What is this feeling?Happiness?

 

"Can Hong Ki and Suzy come as well?"you asked,hoping for a 'yes'.

 

"Sure,why not.More, the merrier,"Jae Jin answered.

 

You're face brighten up.Your lips curled up into a smiled.Then you gave a look to Suzy.Suzy gave you a smile and a thumb up.

 

"Settle then.See you guys tomorrow,"Seung Hyun added.Then the three men went to their car - they live in the same house so they share a car.

((==============================================))

"Are you really sure?Tomorrow's your birthday,"Min Hwan asked while driving the car to Suzy's house.

 

"I know.But I don't want you to feel sad just because of me,"you said.

 

"Sad?Why should I?I'm really happy celebrating my one and only little sister's birthday,"he stated.

 

You smiled.You're really happy when your one and only brother said that."Gomawo,oppa,"you hugged him from behind - you and Suzy sit behind while Hong Ki sits at the front.

 

He smiled too.For him,the best hug of all is the hug from you.He really loves you and cares for you.To him,you're his everything.He doesn't want to get a girlfriend because the only girl in his mind is you.He's afraid if his relationship with you will get tense if he has a girlfriend.

 

You guys have recahed Suzy's house.Suzy got off the car and before she entered her home,she waves to you guys first.You waved back.

 

A few minutes later,you guys reached Hong Ki's house.You and him did a secret handshake that only you two know.

 

"Good night,"he wished and got off the car.

 

A few seconds later,you two reached your home that was three houses away.

 

​"We're home,"you slipped of your shoes and ran to the living room to get your parents.

 

"We?Who's we?"your mother asked curiously.

 

"Like omma don't know.Why didn't omma and appa tell me that Min hwan oppa will be back?"you asked,unsatisfied.

 

"Min Hwan?What are you talking about,Ji Eun-ah?"your father asked.

 

"I'm home,"said Min hwan who was late because he was locking the car.

 

"Nugu?"both of your mother and father is surprised hearing the voice from the front door.

 

"Omma.Appa.How are you doing?I missed both of you,"said Min Hwan as soon as he appeared in front of the living room.

 

"Min Hwan-ah!"said them simultaneously while hugging him.

 

"You mean?You guys didn't know too?"you asked confusely.

 

"We don't know.You really know how to surprised us.Min Hwan-ah,"your mother said.

 

"How did you guys meet?"your father asked.

 

"I'm a teacher now.I'm teaching IU's achool.I'm also her assistant class teacher,"he answered.

 

"Owh.That's good.Well done,my son.When did you reached here?"your father asked.

 

"Yesterday,"he answered.

 

The four peolpe in your house - including you - talked in the living room.Asking a bunch of questions to Min Hwan.

 

"We should go to sleep now.Tomorrow we'll go out,"Min Hwan said when he saw the watch 11 o'clock.

 

"Tomorrow is Ji Eun's birthday,"your mother said.

 

"Yes,we're going to celebrate with our friends tomorrow,"he stated.

 

"Owh.Well,then.The birthday girl should be fresh for tomorrow,"your father said.

 

You nodded and obeyed.You went upstairs with Min Hwan.His room is just beside yours.He entered first.

 

"It hasn't changed at all,"he said.You who haven't entered yet,wanted to know.

 

"What hasn't changed?"you asked curiously.

 

"My room,"he answered.

 

"Because it hasn't been touched.But twice a week a sweep them,"you said.

 

"Gomawo,IU-ah.That's why you're my favourite,"he said.Yous miled.

 

"Good night.Sweet dreams.Saranghaeyo,oppa,"you said.

 

"Good night.Saranghaeyo too,IU,"he replied.Then,both of you eneterd your respective rooms. 

 


 

>>Author's Note<<

So?How's that?I enjoyed writing this chapter.Don't get the wrong idea when Min Hwan said that IU is his everything and such.That was as a little sister.Not love as a girlfriend or something.And the saranghaeyo was as brother-little sister relationship.Don't forget to comment and subscribe~