The Truth

Kichan & IU ~ Forever in My Heart

>>Author's Note<<

Haha...Long time no write~Can't open the computer this few days...But now,I'm totally free~Well,I can't say that I will focus only for this.My mind is blank after this big exam.Hope will get good grades.Yup,not marks but grade >.< Kay the.Stop talking about me and enjoy this chapter~

 

>>Chapter 6~>The Truth<<

 

Hong Ki was walking Suzy home.They are talking.

 

"Don't you think it's overboard?"he asked.

 

"But you need to ignore her so that she'll feel lonely.When she feels lonely,she will miss you.And after that,she'll realize her feelings.Then,you two live happily ever after.The end,"she answered with a happy ending.

 

"That's in fairy tales.What do you think I am?A prince charming or something?And she?A prince....Wait,she is a princess,"he blushed.

 

"Well,you're a prince at svhool.But later,you'll be hers,"she smiled innocently.

 

"Didn't you see her face just now?Are you really her best friend?"he asked with a serious face.

 

"Of course I am and I did.Even though she kept smiling,but she's not enjoying it,"she answered.

 

"Yeah.She was wearing a fake smile,"he noticed it when he just talks with Suzy and not you."You are her best friend,aren't you?"he continued.

 

"Duhh.You just realized?That's why I'm doing all this,"she said proudly.

 

"It was silent for a moment until Hong Ki remembered something really important!

 

"Oh man!"he said it loudly.

 

"What's up with you out of the blue?"she was really startled.

 

"How did I forget about that?"he squatted with hateful feelings towards himself.

 

"Forget about what?"she asked.

 

"She will totally hate me,"he totally ignored Suzy.

 

"Suzy who got ignored twice just stay quiet because she knows Hong Ki will never answer even if she ask a million times.Hong Ki just keeps mumbling to himself.

 

"Just be calm and explain everything one by one,"she seemed annoyed.

 

"I promised to never leave her alone walking at night,"he finally said it.

 

"And you just broke it,didn't you?"she asked sarcasmly.

 

"Yeah.And the worst thing is I just promised that last night,"he slapped his forehead.

 

"What the...What if she hates you?"she asked with an unbelievable look.

 

"That's what I'm worried about just now,"he said."Urghh.You can walk home alone right?"he asked,hoping she would answer 'yes'.

 

"Of course.Now go.I bet she's waiting for you to appear,prince charming,"she rolled her eyes.

 

He was about to run off but then she spoke."Be careful not to let the cat out of the bag,"she let out a proverb.

 

He nodded and ran to get you.On the way,he thought,"Will this plan work?Well,sooner  ot later she will know that me and Suzy are just pretend couple."

 

While you were busy expressing your feelings.The tears just can't stop.When you stopped,you will just remember about it and cry.

 

Also,what you didn't know was,there was a pair of eyes who've been watching you the whole time.Suzy lives not far from your neighbourhood.So,because you walked so slow,he can catch up with you.He couldn't hear what you said but he saw that you were crying your eyes out.And 'he' is you beloved Hong Ki.

 

He saw you sitting in front of your gate when he reached his house.Because he was worried,he came closer and hide behind a tree at a house that is just a house away from yours.He knew that it was his fault.He felt so guilty that he can't go to comfort you.He thought he had no chance left in your heart.

 

After seeing you entered your house with watery eyes,he almost ran to get you.But he held in his urge to do that.Then,he punched the tree to release his tension instead.

 

"Please forgive me,my princess,"he then walked back to his house.

 


 

>>Author's Note<<

The Georgia Italicized Red statement are in english.Truthfully,there's not much idea for the next chapter.So maybe it will be update a little(or a lot) late.Please be patient.Don't forget to comment~