Hong Ki's First Girlfriend?

Kichan & IU ~ Forever in My Heart

>>Author's Note<<

This happens after the test.Japanese is the last subject for the day.And high schoolers in Korea go home late right?So this happens in the night.You might think that it's really ridiculous if Hong Ki never been in a relationship this whole time because he's really handsome.Well,I think it's ridiculous too >.< But there's a reason behind this relationship thing.This is for now.Enjoy~

 

>>Chapter 5~>Hong Ki's First Girlfriend?<<

 

"Urghh.Why is Japanese so hard?"you complained after taking the Japanese test.

 

"I thought you could answer them.Well,obviously because you just studied Japanese,"Hong Ki chuckled while packing his things - Japanese is the last subject for the day.

 

"But I didn't understand a thing,"you replied and you're packing your things too.

 

"Hhmm.I heard if you fail the test,you need to attend the additional class.,"he made a sympathy face.

 

"What??!!"you shouted.The whole class turned their attention to you.

 

"Baka!You don't need to be so loud,"he is also embarrassed because he is part of the attention too.

 

"Ooppss,"you use you hand to cover your mouth."What's baka?"

 

He just shook his head."It means paboya in Japanese."

 

You nodded."Kichan,"you suddenly end your sentence there and quickly went to the backdoor of the class.

 

"Suzy!"you shouted happily when you saw your best friend is there.

 

"Annyeong,IU,"she greeted while lifting her hand to high-five you.

 

"You high-fived her."It's unusual to see you here.What's up?"you asked her.

 

"I'm waiting for my boyfriend,"she made a peace.

 

You're speechless."Since when?Didn't you say you like Kichan?"

 

"Kichan?Is that a nickname for Hong Ki?Now,now.You guys gave each other nicknames?Is that a new level,"she smiled then rose both of her eyebrows.

 

"Level?Absolutely not.It's just nicknames.There's nothing special about it.I call him that because I can call him easily.That's it.Nothing more,nothing less,"you explained elaborately.

 

"Haha.Why are you so panicked?You're really explaining it vigorously.,Hime,"the main character suddenly pooped up from nowhere.

 

"Hong Ki-ah.Good timing.We were just talking about you.Hime?Is that the nickname you gave IU?"Suzy asked.

 

"Yeah.I heard and yup,it is.So,what are you waiting for?Let's go,"Hong Ki asked her then grabbed her hand.

 

"Wait,wait,hold on a sec.What's up with you two?Since when?"you can understand their relationship now.Kichan asked her to go home together instead of him.Now,they are holding hands?They absolutely are a couple!

 

"Remember the business I told you I had this morning?This is the business,"then Hong Ki put his hand around Suzy's neck.

 

"You left me alone and play with girls?"you seemed unsatisfied.

 

"Girls?She is only girl and aren't you supposed to be happy  that I have a girlfriend now?You're the one who's noisy about me not having a girlfriend."he stated.

 

"If I remember correctly,you said you would be more than glad to celebrate hid first girlfriend,right?"Suzy suddenly remembered your statement.

 

She's right.Why am I angry because of this?This is good news."Yes true.Thyen,let's go celebrate.My treat today.Tonight's occasion is to celebrate Kichan's very first girlfriend.I'm more excited because Kichan's girl is my best friend,Suzy,"you said while dragging those two.

 

"Where are we going?" they asked asked simutaneously.Then,they laughed.You don't know why but you just can't get yourself to laugh.Instead,you felt something pierced your heart.

 

You guys but maybe I should say,those two had a really good time.You felt like you got put aside.Hong Ki always talks with Suzy.And when it's time to go home,Hong Ki walked Suzy to her house and let you walk alone to yours.

 

When you're walking to your house alone,all you thought about was Hong Ki.His smile,his laugh,his voice and him when he's calling you Hime.In a blink of an eye,you arrived at your house.

 

Your legs suddenly felt so weak.You sat in front of your gate and cried as you remembered the smiles that weren't for you,the voice that wasn't talking to you and him who didn't called you.

 

"You liar!You said you won't let me walk alone!"you yelled.You don't care even if the whole neighbourhood hear you.You just want to let your feelings out.

 

"Letting a girl walk alone?Andwae!I won't ever do that to you."

"Even if your house is next to mine,I still won't let you walk alone."

 

What he said the other night is still fresh in your memory.You were really happy when he said that.But look what happened the night after that.He didn't keep his word and left you alone just because he have a girlfriend now.His 'Hime' have been forgotten.

 

Suzy was right.I'm really slow.Only now I realized,"I love you,Hong Ki."You continued crying.

 

After finish crying,you stood up."Andwae!I can't.This feeling is wrong.If Suzy knows,she'll definitely will hate me.So,I need to throw away this feeling."Then,you entered your house.

 


 

>>Author's Note<<

Wow~I thought of adding just a little but it came out longer than I thought it would be >.< Don't forget to comment.