12 O'Clock

Kichan & IU ~ Forever in My Heart

>>Author's Note<<

Sorry for the late updates.I've been working with my second fanfic.And I took a long time thinking about this chapter.Enjoy~

 

>>Chapter 12~>12 O'Clock<<

 

You tried to sleep and you failed completely.You opened your door carefully so that Min hwan won't notice.You went to the front door and slipped on your slippers..You went straight to the swing.Then,you sat down and looked up to the sky.

 

"I knew you'll be here,"a voice suddenly appeared.

 

You looked to the way the voice was coming from - the front gate.

 

"What are you doing here,Kichan?"you asked when you founf Hong Ki opening the gate.He walked towards you.

 

"May I sit beside you,Hime?"he asked,ignoring your question.

 

"Sure,"you let him sit."What re you doing here?"you repeated the same question that hasn't receive an answer.

 

"I'm here to accompany you.When there is an important inportant event,the night before it,you couldn't sleep and went here.In the end,you fell asleep here instead,"he answered.

 

"How do you know?"you're really curious.

 

"At the morning you found yourself on your comfy bed,am I right?"he asked you instead of answering your question.

 

You nodded,still waiting for the answer.

 

"I was the one who carried you everytime,"he finally revealed the truth.

 

Your face suddenly became red when you imagined if he carried you the princess way.

 

"Woah,Your face is so red.What are you thinking about?"he chuckled.

 

"Nothing!Absolutely nothing!"you said loudly.You covered your face with your hand.You peeked netween your fingers.You looked at him from head to toe.He was wearing a black hat and a red jacket.He hid his hand in his jacket - he's cold.

10114909214_f1c303d5eb_o.jpg

"The stars are beautiful tonight."You snapped from your fantasy when he talked.You looked at the star too.

 

"Yes,they are,"you said,amazed.

 

"But there's one star that is shining more brighter than the other,"he said while looking at you.

 

You look at him and was very surprised.His face was close with yours."M-me?"you asked.

 

He nodded and smiled.He patted your head then put his back on the swing again.He holds your hand tightly.

 

"The first time I saw you,you were shining brightly until I can't move my eyes off you.Since then,I unconciously looking for you everyday.I always found my star even if it's crowded with people.Without me knowing,I've fall in love with you."

 

"I was really happy when I saw you at the opening ceremony for the newcomers.I hoped you would notice me,so I purposely stood beside you.But you still didn't realized my presence."

 

"Day by day,I got to know you better.We talked,we laughed everyday.I got to see your smiling face.That is more than enough for me."

 

"She would be the one who that young man would fall for
Who would see her true beauty in the surrounding gloom
Who would long for mere minutes with her
Who would always long for just the feel of her hand

He would know how lucky he was
He wouldn’t mistake infatuation over love
He would realize all prayers had been answered
He would simply pray “I want her to be the one”

 

"Your birthday fills me with happiness,
because being with you is my pleasure, my joy.
I’m hoping and praying for many more years,
many more birthdays
to reveal all the aspects of my love for you:
the warmth in my heart whenever you’re near,
the ecstasy of being close to you,
the excitement of sharing our lives together,
the sweet peace of knowing you are mine.
On your birthday, be aware that
I love you more than I can say,
more than you can know.

Now,the clock has strike 12.The beginning of a new day.16 May.Happy Birthday, IU!"

 

After finishing his long speech,he pulled something out of his jacket - still holding your hand.He put that thing in your hand that he was holding.Then,he kissed your cheek.

 

"For you,my princess,"he said.

 

​You blinked  both of your eyes at him full of confusion."For me?"you asked to make sure you didn't misheard.He nodded.

 

"Gomawo,Kichan,"you thanked him while smiling.He patted your head and smiled too.

 

He stood up."Go to your room now.Tomorrow is a big day.You need plenty of sleep,"he said while putting out his hand.You hold his hand then he pulled you up.

 

"Good night."He then walked out of the gate.He locked the gate and waved at you.You waved back.You entered your house and unconciously skipping upstairs.

 

You jumped into your bed.You sit politely on your bed and opened the small box Hong Ki gave you.You were really touched by the present.It was a ring.It was just simple but you like it.In fact,you just like simple ones.He knows me so well.

 il_340x270.472004943_kaev.jpg

You jumped off your bed and went in front of the mirror while wearing the ring.You were very satisfied.It's perfect.You put the ring back into the box and put it on the table in front of the mirror.You went to bed and turned off the lamp.

 


 

>>Author's Note<<

Hope you guys are satisfied also.Sorry this chapter a bit short.It's a hard time looking for the ring >.< It even have "IU".Creative,huh?Haha XD Look forward to the next chapter.Don't forget to comment.