Self Study Period

Kichan & IU ~ Forever in My Heart

>>Author's Note<<

It's shorter than I expected.Not much idea in this chapter.Even if it's quite short,hope you guys will enjoy it.Can't wait for the study group tomorrow.Maybe I'll turn up FT Island's songs.Listening to FT Island-Heaven now.Hong Ki's voice is as good as ever.enjoy~

 

>>Chapter 4~>Self Study Period<<

 

It was self study period in your class.You turned your chair to face backwards,as usual.Hong Ki is reading the History textbook while you are reading the Japanese textbook.

 

"Kichan,can I ask you two things?"you asked then you  put down the book you were reading on the table.

 

"Sure.Free to ask,"Hong Ki answered but his attention is still on the book.

 

"What's Hime?"you are still staring him.

 

"He startled a little and thought you already knew what it is - because you are staring him without your clueless face.He blushed,"it's a Japanese word.You're holding a Japanese textbook,"he stated and stressed the word "Japanese".

 

"Yes,I know that.But this is not a Japanese dictionary and you do know I'm weak in Japanese,"you said then left a heavy sigh.

 

"So,find it yourself then,"he smirked but he's secretly relived.

 

"Meanie!Kichan is a meaner!,"then you face the textbook back.

 

"What's your second question?"he asked.

 

"You put down the book again and questioned him."Why are you avoiding me?"

 

"He rose an eyebrow.He looked confuse."If I'm avoiding you,I won't be talking to you right now,will I?"

 

"But you left the house early today.I thought you didn't want to see me,"you told him your thoughts while making a sad face.

 

Yes,when you reached his house,his mother said that he already went."He was in such a hurry.When I told him to eat breakfast,he said that he needs to go right away before it's too late," that's what she said.You were really sad and dissapointed.You planned to avoid him too but you just simply can't.You want to know why he was in a hurry.So,here you now,interrogating him.

 

"I just have some business.It's only one day.Don't over think,"he your head to comfort you."Even if I want to avoid you,I will absolutely can't - you're just sitting in front of him everyday,"he stated a really obvious fact.

 

"What kind of business?Someone confessed?"you rose both of your eyebrows and smirked.

 

"You'll know later,"he said with a smile.

 

"You sulked then continue reading the textbook - you didn't hold the book.You just left it on the table.What can it be?You think so much until you can't concentrate on the book.You just flipped the pages without even reading them.You flipped a page that has the meaning for Hime but you didn't realize it.

 

Hong Ki realized that you just flip the pages randomly and missed the word.He can't do anything but to chuckle.

 

"What are you laughing about?"you asked when Hong Ki suddenly chuckled.

 

"Nothing,Hime,"he smiled.

 

"Is that a new nickname you're giving me?"you asked curiously.

 

"That's a good idea,"he just thought of it.

 

"O...kay?" you just agreed.

 

A songsaengnim entered the class.That's mean self studying has ended.You turned your chair to it normal position.Then,the songsaengnim starts teaching.It is Japanese lesson and the whole class are given a surprise test - pop quiz.Now,you really regretted for not concentrating when reading the textbook.

 


 

>>Author's Note<<

IU really should concentrate.And the words in black bolded,are words that are stressed.I added some while writing the original story.Suddenly ideas came.I think I can't continue the next chapter tomorrow.Something came up.Going for a break.Hungryy...Don't forget to comment....