Meet the Island

Kichan & IU ~ Forever in My Heart

>>Author's Note<<

Mianhe!My updates are slow, aren't they?I apologized.Something came up.Life is really complicated,huh.When we grow older,more  troubles come.But I need to be strong and not lose.I got a cold :3Stay in an air-conditioned room all day.But still can go to the beach >.<

This chapter is when they are already in Year 4 of high school.It's a beginning of a new year and it was the first day of school.What happened to Hong Ki's confession?I think you guys can already guess >^<

 

>>Chapter 10~>Meet The Island<<

 

"Kichan~Waky waky eggs and baky~It's already morning,you sleepy head,"you barged in Hong Ki's door to wake him up as ususal.You know that he is a heavy sleeper.Everytime you enter his room,he will always be in his comfortable beg,sleeping.But this time it's different.

 

He was already set and steady - waiting for you - at his study table.He closed his book and grabbed his bag."Early as ever,sweety,"he whispered to your ear as he passed by you.

 

You just stood there - frozen -,shocked by his words.You snapped and came back to reality by his calling."What are you standing like a doll for?Gaja,we need to eat breakfast."

 

"Coming~What were you reading?"you grabbed his shoulder to stop him from going further downstairs - want him to wait for you.

 

"Just the difficult textbook,"he answered blankly.

 

"You mean English?"you chuckled at his answer."Cute,"you whispered to yourself.You know that he doesn't like English but his grades are good.But yours are better."Let's go to the library after school.I can teach you English and you can teach me Japanese,"you suggested.

 

"Sure,whatever you say,honey,"he teased again.

 

"Don't call me that,you ert!"you hit his shoulder many times.

 

"What are you guys doing early in the morning?"Hong Ki's mother asked when she saw you two at the stairs.

 

"Nothing,omma,"he answered innocently.

 

You gasped."Nothing you say?Auntie,Kichan is such a ert.He keeps calling me lovey dovey nicknames,"you reported.

 

"What wrong about that?It's okay.Moreover,you guys are a couple,aren't you?"she chuckled by seeing your cute behaviour.

 

"Yeah,listen to omma,darling,"he chuckled."Your face is red,IU-ah."

 

"But it gives me goosebumps.I'm not used to it.You can just call me normally.And I don't like the nicknames,"you explained while eating your breakfast - half boiled egg with soy sauce.

 

"Haha.You haven't change at all.I know.You always says that when you were a kid,"he laughed while peeling his egg.

 

"So?Why are you still calling me that?"you asked while pointing your spoon at him.

 

"Because I like teasing you,duhh,"he put some soy sauce and it spilled on the table.You handed him the tissue.

 

"Gomawo,"he greeted his appreciation for the tissue and wiped the soy sauce.

 

You guys stayed quite since his mother doesn't like people talking while eating.You're grateful that you were taught that "eat,eat.Talk,talk"since you were young.After done eating,you grabbed the strap of your bag that was hanging on your chair.Hong Ki did the same and grabbed his and your empty bowl and put it on the sink.

 

"Mian,Kichan.I forgot,"you apologized for just leaving your bowl on the table.

 

"Don't worry.I got used to it,"he wasn't lying.You always forgets and he always helps.

 

You bowed as apologized when he reached the front door.He patted your head and kneeled to tie his shoe laces.You waited patiently.After he's done,both of you said goodbye to his mother.

 

You guys talked along the way to prevent boredness.Even though you guys are a couple now,still,you just act normally.Same goes for him.Just talk about normal things.You guys never even had a first date.Last year's year-end holiday,you two went vacation together with families.That doesn't count as a date.Not even close.

 

As you guys reached the school,like lighting,you guys raced straight to the notification board to see which class are you two in.A lot of students were there.

 

"Ahh.Jjinjja.So crowded,"you sigh.

 

"World War 3,huh.Challenge accepted,"he said before going into the crowd.

 

"Kichan-ah!"you tried to stop him but he already went in.You felt bad for letting him went alone.Without second thoughts,you entered the crowd too.You found him at the very front and went in front of him.

 

"IU-ah.What are you doing?Didn't I told you to just stay there?I can go alone,"he's really surprised by you who just popped up in front of him.

 

"Stop talking nonsense.You didn't say such thing,"you said while searching for your and his name.

 

"Even if I said it,you wouldn't listen,would you?"he sarcasmed.

 

You nodded then chuckled."You know me really well,Kichan.Ahhh!!"you suddenly screamed. "My..My name and yo-yours,"you continued while pointing at your name and his.

 

"Jeongmal?Where?"his eyes followed to where you're pointing."We're in the same class,IU-ah!"he shouted with joy.You two were really excited until you guys held each other hands and jumped a few times.

 

The noisy crowd suddenly became silent and you two got full attentions."I think we should go first,"you suggested.

 

"Yup,"he replied and leaded out of the crowd while still holding your hand really tightly - as if he was holding a precious treasure.

 

You two successfully escaped from the crowd but he didn't stop walking.Instead,he continued walking and continued holding your hand.You glanced at his face and it was red.

 

"Kichan,you face is red,"you said and he stopped - more to startled.His sudden stop made you bumped his back.

 

"What the..."you rub your hurt head that was the effect from the bumping.You glanced at his face again and he was just looking straight in front - his face is not red anymore.You looked at the front to and found a man standing there.You look back at Hong Ki and the man a few times and you're sure that those two are staring at each other.

 

"Ki-Kichan-ah,what's wrong?"you asked curiously.

 

He realized and came back from reality."Nothing,"he replied blankly and continued dragging you.When you two past the man,you realized Hong Ki was avoiding eye-contact with him.And the man kept staring at you two.

 

Finally Hong Ki stopped dragging you.And you guys ended up in your new classroom.He picked his seat near the window and way back of the class.He opened the seat in front of him and lead you to it like a princess.The seat was the same like last year's.

 

An announcement was made to order the students to gather at the school hall for the occasion of first day of school in the new year.You guys went together - but not holding hands.

 

Firstly,the chief invigilator read the school pledge and the other students repeat.Followed by the nation song and the school song.The headmaster gave a long speech.You almost fell asleep.

 

You slept for 1 minute and got interrupted by the screaming of girls.The hall suddenly became like a concert when four good-looking man entered the hall.They gave an idol's aura.They were young and dazzling.The screams got louder as they walked in front of the the pupils.

 

You became suspicious when you saw a familiar face from them.Two actually.But one is the identity you want to know.

 

"These are your four new male teachers,"the headmaster said."Please introduce yourself,"he continued.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo.My name is Lee Jae Jin.I'll be in charge of the music room.I'm 22 years old."

 

"Mannaseo bangapseumnida.My name is Choi Jong Hoon.I'll be teaching English,Japanese and Music.I'm 23 years old."

 

That's the guy that Kichan was staring.So he's a teacher here,huh.How did Kichan know him?When you look again,he seems like I've seen him before I met him at the corridor.What are their relationship?Many questions suddenly popped on your mind.And you really felt like running to Hong Ki to asked.

 

"Annyeong.My name is Choi Min Hwan.I'm an English teacher.But my majority is in Music.I'm 21 years old."

 

Oppa!He didn't tell me he was back.So long no see.I miss him.You screamed in your heart when your brother introduced himself - he was the other familiar face.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo.My name is Song Seung Hyun.I'll teach you how to cut frogs and such and how to play music instruments.I'm 22 years old."

 

Can't he just simply say Biology and Music?Why did he need to complicated it?

 

"Please take good care of us," they said simultaneously.

 

"That's the end of introduction.Everyone are asked to go back to your own respective class,"the headmaster commanded.

((=========================))

You reached class but Hong Ki hasn't come yet.What's taking him so long.Toilet?Maybe.You then continued chatting with your friends.But suddenly Hong Ki popped from behind while putting his hand on your shoulders.

 

You were frozen for a while and returned to normal."Have you washed your hand?You went to the toilet right?"

 

"No.What made you think of that?"he asked.

 

"Because you usually reached the class before me."

 

"I was just talking with a songsaengnim."

 

"Owh,"you understood.You didn't asked what he was talking about with the teacher because you don't even slightly care.

 

"Sit down everyone.Starting today,I'll be your classroom teacher for the whole year."

 

"And I'll be your assistant classroom teacher."

 

Two different voice suddenly entered the classroom.And the girls starts to scream of excitement.

 

"Jeongmal?I can't believe this.We're sooooo lucky,"one of the girls said to the other.

 

"Oppa!"you unconsciously called out.

 

"Oppa?Did that girl just called them oppa?"

 

"How dare she called them that."

 

"How rude."

 

The classroom was full of girls talking bad about you.You were so embarrassed.You tried to run away but someone held your wrist.

 

"Shut up!She didn't called them but only him.You guys don't even know the real story or the reason she called him that,"Hong Ki defended you while pointing to the assistant.

 

All the girls that was just noisy,suddenly didn't even dare to talked back.Yes,they all were scared of Hong Ki because everyone knows,if he is mad,things will get worst.Even if he's like that,girls are still attracted to him.

 

"Gamsahabnida Hong Ki-ah for defending my beloved little sister,"the assistant patted his head.

 

"Min Hwan oppa,"you unconsciously called out again.

 

"Min Hwan hyung,"Hong Ki called his cousin.

 

"Little sister?"The class was buzzing again by the girls.

 

"You didn't said you had a little sister here,"the classroom teacher spoke and patted your brother's shoulder.

 

"You don't need to know Jong Hoon-ah,"he replied.

 

"Choi-ssaem,you're the one that was staring at Hong ki earlier,aren't you,"you asked Jong Hoon.

 

"Yes.You remembered me,"he answered and patted your head.And your heart skipped a beat.

 

"Ya!No touching her.She's mine,"Min Hwan removed his hand off my head.

 

"Ooo.You're the defensive kind,huh,"he said and returned to look at you."You called me Choi-ssaem,didn't you?Because we have two Choi here,it will just make a confusion.You guys can call me Jong Hoon-ssaem instead,"he said you to both you and Hong Ki.

 

"Yeah,me too,"Min Hwan entered the conversation.

 

"What are you talking about,oppa?As if I'll call you that.I can just call you oppa and he can call you hyung.Easy as ABC,"you laughed.

 

"You got a point there,"he replied.

 

All of you just laughed.The other students in there just sit at their own seat and didn't dare to intervene.

 

"We'll introduce ourselves again clearly this time,"Jong Hoon spoke in front of class.Min Hwan was there too.

 

"My name is Choi Jong Hoon.I'll be teaching you Japanese.I'm also your classroom teacher."

 

"My name is Choi Min Hwan.I'll be teaching you English.I'm the assistant class teacher.And I'm Lee Ji-Eun older brother."

 

"Why is ssaem's family name and hers are different?"one of the female students asked - still doesn't believe.

 

"My original family name is Lee but I was adopted by a Choi family,"he answered."For the information,Choi-ssaem is adopted by the same family as me.So he's my adoptive brother,"he explained more further.

 

"What's Choi-ssaem's original family name?"another girl asked.

 

"That's a private matter,"Jong Hoon interrupted.

((==========================))

It was time for music introduction but the songsaengnim - that you don't know who - is late.

 

"I hope the songsaengnim is Lee Jae Jin-ssaem."

 

"And I hope that the Biology teacher is Song Seung Hyun-ssaem."

 

You heard a lot of hopeful wishes.While the girls hoped for the best,you just chatted with Hong Ki.

 

"Kichan,I'm still curious.What's your relationship between Jong Hoon-ssaem?"you asked.

 

"Nothing,"he answered blankly.

 

"Liar.I don't believe you.Why did you just stay quiet when we were talking to him?"you're not giving up.

 

"Because I have nothing to say,"again,he answered without an expression or trying to convince you.

 

A songsaengnim entered the class.As the girls hoped,it was Lee Jae Jin who will teach you guys Music.Followed by the Biology teacher,again as they hoped for,Song Seung Hyun.

 

"Urghh.You win this time.But I'm not giving up,"you reminded him and turned your chair to face the front.

 


 

>>Author's Note<<

In this chapter,the first day,all of the teacher that teaches the class will enter their class to introduce themselves first.And also,only IU and Hong Ki called them (their name)-ssaem while the other called (family name)-ssaem.Okay..clear?Anymore confusion please ask.Don't forget to comment and subscribe.I'm hungry :3