Love It Is

Kichan & IU ~ Forever in My Heart

>>Author's Note<<

I'm a bit sleepy.I'm writing this like in 7 a.m.Yes,because it's early.And I'm not in the mood to write much and I'm sad.Don't know what will happen to this chapter.Just sit back and enjoy the show~

 

>>Chapter 7~>Love It Is<<

 

BADUMM!A loud sound was heard from your room.

 

You opened your eyes and found yourself in your room.But,you weren't in your bed.Your body feels uncomfortable and hurt - literally.

 

"IU!Gwaenchanha?What's that sound?" you heard somebody yelled as he opened your door  harshly.

 

"Hong Ki?"you said curiously when you saw your beloved cousin running towards you.

 

"What happened?Why....Are you on the floor?"he was about to laugh but he held it in.But he failed and a little laugh came out.And he's secretly happy when you said his name.

 

"Floor?I am?"you now realized that you're lying on the floor that is covered with a wide big carpet."So that's why my body hurts.Arghh!"you tried to stand up but your leg seemes to be injured.

 

"What's wrong?Does your leg hurts too?he asked panickly.You nodded."It must because you fell.Your fever is pretty high until you acted spoiled and fell from your bed like a kid,"Hong Ki put his hand on your forehead.

 

You feel embarrassed now."How did you know I fell?"you asked curiously.

 

"How in the world I wouldn't know?Didn't you hear the BADUMM sound?I think the whole neighbourhood heard that,"he sarcasm."But what I really want to know is,how did you get so far away from your bed,"while glancing at your bed that is 2 metres away.

 

You're embrassed.You feel like running away but your ankle really hurts.Hong Ki saw that you keep rubbing your ankle.He who can't just stay still,lift you and hold you like a princess - like what he did last night.

 

"Ya!What do you think you're doing?Put me down,baboya!"you struggle to get out from his arms.

 

He then put you gently on your bed.Then he tucked you in.And like yesterday,he always pulled your blanket until your neck."You need to rest.Your fever is still high,"he said.

 

"Umm.Thank you.Today is...Saturday,right?"you asked to make sure you don't need to go to school.

 

"What are you talking about?It's Friday,"he smirked.

 

"What?!"you panicked and get up from your bed.With his advantage of strong arms,he blocked you from getting away.

 

"I'm joking.It's Saturday,"he confessed.

 

"You!!!" you glared at him and refused to lie back down.

 

"I apologize.Now please,lie down,"he begged.You admitted defeat.You can't resist his worried face.I always trouble him.And I think it's a bad idea to let him stay too.But,if I tell him to go,he'll just say that Suzy is fine with it or what so ever.

 

"Kichan,I think you should go.Right now.This instant,"you rose your voice.

 

"If it about Suzy,you don't need to worry,"he answered calmly.

 

"N-no!It's not about Suzy.I-it's me.I feel uncomfortable with you.You're just a nuisance to me.You should really just go and leave me alone.Today you should be dating with her.Not babysit me.I-I don't need you,"you lied.You like his presence.And you wish he would stay.But this is for his own good.

 

Hong Ki seemed offended."Fine,I'll never bother you again."He then gave you a sad look that pierced your heart.In three years you know him,you never saw his expression like this.He always smiles.He's a happy go lucky guy.So,you rarely saw his sad,panicked,worried face.

 

He turned around and slowly walked to the door.he twisted the doorknob and opened the door slowly then turned around and look into your eyes.You change your attention that was just at him.You turned your face to face him away.BANG!You heard the slamming of the door close.

 

You want to look at the door but it's hard.You started crying.You control your crying so that your mom won't hear it downstairs.You grabbed your blanket tightly.Your heart hurts when you heard the slamming.You can't hold it in anymore.Your tears flowed non-stop.And then you turned your head to look at the slammed door.

 

You were totally shocked until you're unspeakable.Your tears stopped for a while."Why?Why are you doing this to me?"you asked Hong Ki that was still in your room near the door.Actually,he didn't went out.He just slammed the door as if he exited.

 

"I'm the one who should ask you that,you little liar,"he spoke and began to step forward."You don't need me?So what was that you mumbling about in your sleep,"he reminded the incident last night.

 

So I really did blabbed it out.Why didn't he leave after I said that horrible thing."Why are you always nice to me?Stop playing with my heart!Don't...make me misunderstand,"you started crying again.This time you hid your tears under your blanket.And that made your whole face was covered with it.

 

"Didn't I already said don't cover your face?"he reminded what he advised you last night.Then he pulled back the blanket to reveal your cute face."You look ugly when you cry.So always smile,araso?"he continued.

 

Instead of stopping,you cried harder.And you pushed him away because his face was too close with yours.But he approached you and hugged you."I'm sorry.I'm really sorry.So,please,please don't cry.I'm here.I'll never leave you.I will always be with you."

 

His confession made you happy.But you don't know if he's confessing love or just 'I'm your cousin' confession.But whatever it is,you're really happy to hear that from Hong Ki's mouth.You ignored his request and continued crying in his caress.

 

You ended up falling asleep on his chest."Hah,what a troublesome princess,"he chuckled while treasure this moment in his heart.He lied you down on your bed and tucked you in - of course this time too,he pulled your blanket until your neck.His hand touched your neck made you chuckled unconsciously in your sleep.

 

Then,he pinched your cheek softly and kissed your forehead.But of course,you won't know."Sweet dreams,my princess."Then he exited your room quietly and carefully so that you wouldn't wake up.

 


 

>>Author's Note<<

I think the lunchbox will appear in the next chapter but just for the side story or something.Hope you like this chapter.And I think the tittle is not quite appropriate but just let it be.hehe >.< Don't forget to comment your thoughts.