A Very Good Morning

Kichan & IU ~ Forever in My Heart

>>Author's Note<<

Well,this is the first chapter(obviously).Hope you guys will enjoy it.Hong Ki's voice is really great.His voice is easy to reconize.Even if I heard a FT Island's song that I never heard before,I will know that that is their song because it's Hong Ki's voice~Hope they can make a new song...I'm really looking forward to it.

 

>>Chapter 1~>A Very Good Morning<<

 

"Good morning,Hong Ki-ah!Ppali!We'll be late!"you screamed while barging in Hong Ki's room.

 

"Jeongmal?Why didn't you wake me up earlier?"he panicked while rushing into the bathroom.

 

When he had already entered the bathroom,you chuckled."That's what I'm doing right now,"then you skipped downstairs.

 

A few minutes later,the peaceful moment got bothered by a yelling from a guy who just got tricked.

 

"Hey!What are you doing?"yelled Hong Ki when he passed the dining table and saw you sitting there - eating with his mother.

 

While he was still standing in front of the door - waiting for you,you said,"don't you have a watch?Try opening the door."

 

He opened the door as you commanded and....

 

"Ya,IU!!It's pitch-black out there!"he yelled once again and stamping his feet towards your direction.

 

"Duhh.Look at the clock,"you said while pointing at the clock hanging on the wall.

 

Instead looking at the needle clock,he look at his digital watch on his wrist.

 

"Hahaha.You still can't read the needle clock?Come on.You're already in year 2 of high school,"you laughed until your stomach hurts.

 

He glared at you."That's not the point now.Why did you wake me up 6 am in the morning?"he rose his voice - now you really made him furious by waking him 2 hours early - and stressed the 6 am.

 

"I was awaken 3 hours early.So I decided to bother you,"you purposely added fuel to the fire.

 

Hong Ki was about to let his anger out but suddenly his mother interrupted.

 

"Just be calm and join us eat breakfast,"his mother try to calm him down.

 

"Breakfast this early?I will starve while waiting until recess,"he refused while using a dramatic intonation."Up to you then.Don't blame omma if you fall asleep again,"his mother tried to persuade him to eat.

 

"Fine.Omma always win in this kind of debate,"he sulked while taking his seat beside you.

 

Though he seats beside you everyday,you still can't get use to it.Your heart always pounds unconciously.You still can't figure why.It's not like you love him or something.Weird.

 

"Auntie is very grateful to you,Ji Eun-ah.Thank you for always waking him up everyday.He can be a sleepyhead sometimes,said his mother with a big smile.

 

"Your welcome,auntie.It has become my duty as his cousin since we were freshmen.Besides,it's really enjoying bothering him,"you said with an innocent smile.

 

Yes,you started talking to Hong Ki when he stood next to you at the opening ceremony and since then your heart started to pound like crazy whenever you're near him.By 'started' I mean you never even knew he existed in 12 years.Even though it sounded funny,but it's the truth.It is more ridiculous when you found out that he was in the same kindergarten and middle school as you.To crack things up,his your cousin that you just knew when you were 13 years old.He said that he always saw you walking with your friends at the corridor.

 

Hong Ki made an annoyed face.

 

"Honggunnie!What's with that face?"his mother rose her voice.

 

Honggunnie?Is that his nickname?

 

"Omma!I already said don't ever call me that,"he rose his voice too but it's still low - respect the elderly.

 

"Arasso arasso.Back to the point.What's up with you two?Why do you guys always fight?Why can't you guys just be good to each other?"one by one questions came out from .

 

"Hhmm..."both of you were unspoken.

 

After finishing your breakfast,you went to face the television.You sat on the sofa.A few minutes later,Hong Ki appeared and sat beside you.It was a total silent until he suddenly asked something.

 

"Why?"he asked short.

 

"Why what?"you asked him back to make him explain more.

 

"Why do we always fight?It's not like we hate each other,"he answered your question.

 

"How should I know?Maybe because it's fun?"you answered his question with a question.

 

He shrugged the it became silent again.

 

"But we don't always fight.We just argue about little things,you tried to kill the silent that was killing you.

 

"Yeah.A lot of people say that we hate each other but in reality,we don't.In fact,we're really close,right?"he tried to comfort you who look like was uncomfortable with him.

 

"Urm!" you answered with a smile - you're really happy with what he said.

 

He yawned and put his head on your shoulder.

 

You sat straight so that you'll be taller to make him more comfortable - he's really taller than you.

 

Eung?Why is my heart pounding so fast?And why did I feel so happy when he said that?

 

An hour later....

 

It's almost time to go to school.You woke him up from his sleep.He went to the bathroom and washed his face while you wait for him at the front door.After he had put on his shoes,you two chatted while walking to the school together.

 


 

>>Author's Note<<

The sentence in Georgia Italicized Grey are thoughts.

It's rather busy now and I'm not sure when will the next chapter will be update.But I'll try to update it soon as possible.Don't forget to subscribe and comment.You guys are free to let out your opinions.If it's a bad one,please don't be too harsh.Thank you for reading this chapter =)