Anger, whiskey and the past

60 seconds

Myungsoo POV 

I can't stand being close to her. How dare she appear in front of me like this ?  ! I thought as I punched the wall in my room. I looked at myself in the mirror.

* Stupid Myungsoo, you thought that  worth your life a few years ago * But shes a  ! like most women. If you ignore them they want you, if you have money in your pocket they want you, if you can bring them fame they want you ! Materialistic es.... That's why I will prove to them that Ruby is a , I won't let that gold-digger fool my brother. I know my stupid heart is starting to desire her. Her smell, her touch is making me mad. But now I know not to show weakness. Shes one of them and she needs to be treated like . I will expose her. I grabbed my crystal glass and poured some whiskey. I needed some alcohol, because that woman downstairs has broken my heart into pieces. She shuttered my feelings like they were a piece of crap.

7 years ago
Freshers week at Seoul University of Arts. I was major in Music and Composition. Its where I met her. *Bump*
" Sorry I didn't .. wow you're pretty " I said smiling stupidly. She giggled.
" I'm Jessica Jung third year and you ? " She said smiling. Her curls were down to her s and she had a sunshine smile. Everything so deceiving. She was a bit too skinny for my taste but I was too starstruck to notice then.
" Kim Myungsoo, fresher " I said.
" Are you Kim Myungsoo, Kim Jaejoongs brother in KJ ?"She said excited .
" Yeah that's me ! " I said full of confidence I knew this was going to get me bonus, but I didn't care I was infatuated with her.
" Well if you need any help I will show you around." She took a piece of paper and wrote her number down. She gave me a peck on the cheek and left. It felt like time paused I could feel all butterflies in my stomach and all that. Back in my university years I didn't look like a catch I tried to get attention away from me by wearing glasses and geeky sweaters. They were comfortable and people didn't recognize me.
Months passed, me and Jessica kept texting. Thats when I felt like I wanted to be with her. But I couldn't say so. I wrote a letter to her and left it on her desk. My friend Dongwoo was in her class he made sure she opened it.
After that we became a couple for 4 years. During those years I lost some the most important people in my life- my friends. They kept telling me to open my eyes, she was using me. I thought they were jealous. Until I saw it with my own eyes. I didn't introduce Jessica to my family since she said it should be done later. After a long day at work I walked in my room. I heard noise next door. Bro brought a girl again I thought. Next morning I saw Jessica sneaking out of Jaejoongs room. I rubbed my eyes to see if I was just making things up. Unfortunately it was true. I went out and grabbed her hand.
" Let me go ! " She said 
" You piece of ! " I screamed at her 
" You know what Myungsoo I tried to make this easier for you by wanting to ask you to stay friends but no ! I m gonna tell you the truth ! I never liked you ! I always wanted to get to Jaejoong, he is a man unlike you ! You re a little boy that doesn't want responsibility. Seriously! Look at you ? Do you think I would ever stay with a guy like you ? You re a piece of crap, you don't even want a managerial position. That would get girls in your pants ..." She kept rambling on but I heard nothing I was hurt, the girl I thought I would spend my life with hurt me in the most awful way.  I let her hand go.
" Don't ever step your foot in here , dirty slag ! " I said and slapped the door in her face. My brother was going to hurt her but she deserved it. I didn't care about anything anymore. My first love hurt me more than anything else. This was when i chose not to have relationships again. Women see only materials. That's how it is.

As I predicted, Jaejoong considered Jessica as his one night stand buddy. She ended up having to sleep with Siwon to bring her up to the position she is right now. How dirty, she disgusts me. But most of all she makes me hate my self for falling head over heels for her. How stupid you were Myungsoo. I told my self I smiled bitterly and took another sip of alcohol. It burned down my throat but that's what I needed right now. Strong, bitter alcohol to relieve my pain.