The meeting

60 seconds

Oh, crap!I am well late!I hurry into the bathroom and throw on some clothes I hope I haven't worn them the wrong way round, did it once and it didn't look very appealing ( especially when its the day you meet the hottest guy in the world). I head downstairs grab my black leather Prada handbag and head outside. I cant catch the bus I need a cab. I throw my hands around like some crazy monkey to get the taxis attention.


"Taxii !!" The car stops as soon as the words leave my mouth. Great !"where would you like to go love ?" The old man in his mid fifties said looking bored."Kj corporation please !" Tick, tock, tick, tock ! I keep looking at my watch worried, no I dont want to be late again he will just nag and make me do more of his work that useless man !By that useless man I mean Kim Jaejoong, my boss.

6 months ago 


"Ruby Kim !" my mum shouts "Omona! Ruby Kim!" She screams out so happy.I walk down the stairs to find my mum with a joker smile on her face holding a ripped envelope."You got the job at KJ ! In Korea !" My mouth drops and I freeze for a moment. When realization hits me, I am going to Korea ?? To work at KJ the most famous entertainment company in the world OH MY GOD ! 


"AHHHHH" i scream and jump to hug my mum her eyes became wrinkly from smiling so much. My mum is Korean and my dad is Cuban but I was born in the UK. The next week I was flying to Korea, KJ gave me my own house free of rent which is great. A little small modern apartment the kitchen was red made of glass and the living room black and white decorated with Italian style leather sofas. My bedroom ;well ,It was a plain orange bedroom but now its full of posters, make up jewelry, fluffy pillows and glitter.

My first day at the company I faced him, Kim Jaejoong he was tall, around 180 cm; with broad shoulders and slender waist. His shirt fit tightly around his toned pecks, the black Armani Jacket made him seem like a million dollar gift. Soft lips, cute smirk and eyes that lure you to make his wishes come true. "Ah how can he be so perfect" I heard the girl in reception whisper to her friend. "I know right he is a catch ! Good looking rich and so gentle !"

"Hello ladies" he said with a gentle nod."Ahh hello Mr Kim"  the girls harmonized, satisfied he headed to his office. He seems like a walking statue, I thought. I approached the girls at the reception to ask about my job. I learned I was Mr Kims personal secretary but also assistant economist. After that I don't need to explain more. I organize his 'private' dates and make sure none of his many girlfriends gets to visit when he is 'busy'. I'm pretty much the manager of his girlfriend agenda, not only that I have to deal with his perfectionist attitudes towards time and appearance. That guy is a complete DIVA !

Present 


As I hurry to his office I look at the watch "Phiew I am just 60 seconds late" I open the door."Honey you are 60 seconds late!" *Eh Ehhhhhh ? What the hell ?*  I raised my eyebrow in disbelief."i was just telling father here about the two of us getting serious, you know" I didn't say a word , he mouthed at me "act along i ll explain"  "Oh Yeah " I said smiling. 


"So dad when do you want to have a meeting so you can all meet Ruby" His dad a cheerful man in his mid sixties. " This weekend son ! As soon as possible" Before the man left he whispered to Jaejoong." Son , I am glad you got over your playboy ways." Jaejoong nodded and showed him out. As soon as the man leaves...


"What the did you just say ?" I gave Jaejoong the scariest look hes ever seen.He looked at me in disgust "Yah, how do you speak like that ! You aren't a woman" he yelled."Are you going to tell me why am I engaged to you ?" " Like you would mind ! Accept it darling I'm a catch !" I starred at him...

"Fine so I had a deal with my dad, if I don't marry by my 32nd birthday the CEO placement gets passed down to my cousin Siwon..I wanted to pick one of my girls but they would probably be trouble to get rid of" he explained " My dad visited today I had only 60 seconds to think and you appeared" he added.I starred at him in disbelief.


"And what makes you think I will agree with that ?" I asked shocked." You have no choice, if Siwon takes over you lose your job" "Look its not that bad we get 'married' politically we live together in the mansion for like a month or two then we  live together in our own house, that will have separate rooms" " It will only last around 6 months to a year and then we divorce and everything goes back to normal !" he answered " take is as a long vacation with a Hollywood star he said flicking his hair. "I giggled and he frowned at me.

"I guess I really have no choice" i mumbled huffing." Ok, enough with that we have work to do, back to your office and you were 60 seconds late ! that's ridiculous !" he yelled and i stared at him with my jaw dropped."Saturday 20:00 i ll come to pick you up be dressed nice and smart" i secretly stuck out my tongue.I feel like hitting that little bastard. He thinks he can talk over me and make me do what he wants to because he is my boss ?! No sir I wont listen to your bull. Time to use this against him.

" Eh honey ! be careful how you speak to your future wife~" I said in a sarcastic tone and left.