The party

60 seconds

*riiinggg* I look at my phone the number is unknown.
"Hello?"
"Hello, Yeobo ! Be ready in 10 minutes we need to go shopping" He said in the most sarcastic tone. Ah, chincha that seki !
" Whats with all that sercasm is it April fools yet ?"
" Haha sorry, so I need to get you shopping. My mum made the 'meeting' actually a big party at the mansion and you have to be dressed to impress"
"A lot of my ex-s will be there and I want to make this believable. You have to look stunning"
" Its gonna be a bit hard with that face of yours but the people \I hired make miracles !"
My face frowned. " Haha ! Very funny ! I probably can't even afford all this. I'm not coming "
" Think of it as a present for getting you in this story. Being around me is enough though" He said again jokingly.
I giggled " Fine I ll be ready ! Bye "
" Bye"
I closed the phone quickly put my blue denim skinny jeans and a pink long sleeved top. My hair was tied up in a ponytail letting my curls free to bounce., He was right I wouldn't possibly look good enough for him. It was just an act but I don't feel comfortable.
Ok, Ruby enough with the pep talk ! This thing is not even real just get over and done with it. I said to myself grabbed my fake louis vuitton bag and headed out.
And there he was in his black
Lamborghini in a casual look. Sunglasses, black converse, Red lacoste top and Armani jeans. The dude obviously had something with armani. His hair was natural messy giving him a ier wild look.

 
 



I got into the passengers seat. Scared to sit on that car it was extremely luxurious. I think he could sense I was feeling uncomfortable. He smiled in satisfaction. That jerk is getting on my nerves!

First stop was the boutique this place was amazing. All colorful dresses from all brands. Mostly brands you cant afford without saving up for a year!
 He looked at me from head to toe dissapointed.
"I won't trust your taste, well try this, this and this" He gave me three gorgeous dresses to try on.
I put the first one on.
" No, no. I don't like the color, Next one"
'"Are you kidding me ? Why do you have so short legs ? Next one !"
"I am not short Im average 165 cm is not short"
" for me it is NEXT "
"Hmm good enough, We' ll take it !"
"But this is so not me ! Its very... I don't know Diva like ?"
" I don't care I like it we buy it ! "
"PFF" its pointless arguing with him ! Calm down Ruby its just a night.

For the rest of the day he chose the shoes, accessories and hairstyle actually even the make up !

He took me home to change.. I walk down the stairs feeling like a super star. His eyes widen and he wears a jerky smile.
 


"Perfect ! I didn't think my taste could change someone so much ! "
"' I'm joking, you look alright I guess.." he said and looked down in embarrassment.
"We have to go now ! "

We headed to the mansion. This house was more like heaven ! My mouth dropped and my eyes widened.
"Get a hold of yourself, you have to act like a woman with class in there"
" I told them you come from an educated background don't disappoint me !"
"Well I am educated, but that doesn't mean I get to live in places like this !"

Before we left the car he gave me a few tips on how to avoid being understood and how we have to act around his family. His ex girlfriends might try to embarrass me but he told me tips on how to outsmart them. He was actually an evil genius, you could see his business side being shown.
"...And when we re in there you have to smile all the time and hold on to me. You know they re suspicious about us being so sudden"
" Well obviously ! You just told them you re getting married and until like 2 weeks ago you had a massive list of 1000 girlfriends"
"Ok so my family is not dangerous around them we can be seperated but the rest will be suspicious mainly because i broke up with some of them like a week ago"
This guy is really not serious ! " Anyways lets get in"
We walked through the parking area to the doors. A butler guided us in ,everyone was dressed to impress ! Long and short tailor made dresses in all colours you can imagine. Champagne and canapes served by the butlers.
Jaejoong kept greeting random people while I smiled and nodded holding onto his hand. I think he could feel how nervous I was, my grip tightened every time we met someone. But he looked rather amused. The men looked at me and praised me the girls where giving me grief looks. I guess I took one of their amazing bachelors. Yeah, right only until you got to know his true nature this guy was a disaster.
" Mum, Dad this is Ruby, my fiance"
His parents looked around their early to mid sixties. His mum was short with the most gorgeous smile, dressed elegantly in a long beige dress and a black jacket. She looked like the sweetest woman in the world. How the hell are his parents so nice he is so rude.
" Nice to meet you Ruby ! My name is Min Ah but I want you to call me Omma" The woman leaned forward to give me a warm hug. I felt so bad, so guilty I had to lie to them. They were lovely ! His dad gave me a warm handshake.
" I am so happy to finally know Jaejoongs parents ! He is always talking about you"
The couple smiled in agreement. Next to them was standing a little girl.
"And you are ?" I smiled at the little girl. I love kids and she was so cute. With heir pigtails and her pink fluffy dress. She looked like a little doll out of her box..
" I am YoonSeo ! Are you gonna be my auntie ?" This felt horrible, these people were so lovely. Why do I have to lie to them. Tears wanted to come out of my eyes but I kept still. I had to keep it in. I smiled.
"Yeah little one ! And how old are you ?"
" 5 " the girl said showing me with her hand. She was adorable !
I am guessing she was the daughter of his deceased older brother. They were in a car accident when she was a baby and she was the only survivor. Poor child.
A young man in his mid twentied approaches us.
"Myungsoo ! Where have you been ? This isn't a time for you to be late !" His mum complained.
" I had stuff to do"
he said looking bored
" On a day like this ? Myungsoo please don't dissapoint me for today"  his mother nagged.
He was handsome like his brother. This family sure had the good genes ! He wore a black suit with his shirt not tucked in . It looked messy but extremely attractive on him. The look in his eyes was so deceiving and deep, it reminds me of Jaejoong.
 

"Hey little bro ! "Jaejoong gave his brother a bro hug. Obviously they had a good relationship.
"This is Ruby, my fiance" Myungsoo looked at me in disbelief. He knows there is something fishy going on here. Please, please don;t expose me. I thought. He smiled and showed his hand for a handshake.
"Nice to meet you Ruby"The look in his eyes made me distrust him. He obviously didn't like me.
"Nice to meet you too" I took his hand. The handshake was strong. He squeezed my hand to feel pain. Hmm messing with me bro ? Don't think so. I squeezed his hand even harder. He made a weird grimace and let go.
'Intresting' he whispered under his breath.
We walked a bit further and there was a tall man with funny eyebrows. I guess he was related to Jaejoong because he had the handsome genes too.
" Long time no see little cousin" he said in a cocky tone.
" Siwon, I hope you are doing well haha and your date ? " Jaejoong said. His face had a ridiculous expression.
" Oh sorry I forgot to introduce you, this is my girlfriend Jessica "
The girl was pretty but she had something y about her.
" Oh , Hi there jaejoong she said looking at him. She looked like she was drooling over him. I bet hes slept with her. Omg I sound like a gossip. She looked towards my direction with hatred. Yeah , I was right she was a .
" And this is your fiance ?"
Jaejoong smiled and wrapped his hand around my waist, his stare full of affection towards me. That dude knew how to act. to complete the look I smiled . Unexpectingly he kissed my cheek and I flushed bright red.
" Yeah, this is Ruby my fiance"
Siwon took my hand and kissed it.
" A pleasure to meet you" he said and winked. Winking is creepy in any way you think about it. I smiled and nodded.
Jaejoong held me even tighter and rubbed his cheek against mine now if you ll excuse us we have to go. We left I could never forget the hatred filled in Jessica's eyes. I think I should ask Jaejoong.
" You had something with her right ? " I said with a smirk in my face.
" You re a sharp one ! Yeah I did and unfortunately quite recently "
" Wait did you sleep with your cousins girlfriend ?" I said shocked.
" No ! Jesus ! That was after " Jaejoong looked at me irritated
" Well  I expect everything from you" I said with a grimace.
" You re nosy, get out of my business " he said and walked off trying to seem totally happy
 


I had a few glasses of Champagne. Well I had the opportunity to drink the finest Champagne for free I should use it. I had a few conversations. Jaejoong's aunt, she was such a nice lady but I think she went a bit overboard with the Champagne and so did grandpa. Grandpa was a bit of a dirty joker you had to understand his humour. Myungsoo was surrounded by a bunch of girls. But he looked uninterested, I guess he is not like his brother. He looked my way and approached me.
"Enjoying the party ?" He said in a sarcastic tone
"Yeah' I took a deep breath and said it I can't keep things in or pretend to be nice " And I have the impression you dislike me ?'
"Well you give me the impression that you re either stupid or a gold digger" he said looking straight into my eyes. His eyes were deep I tried to avoid them.
" Excuse me ? "
" Don't act all high and mighty with me. You re either stupid so you have no idea what my brother is like or you re more interested in his pocket "
" Haha I think you re stupid you just met me and you make assumptions"
He gave me a cocky laugh. And approached closer I could feel his breath in my ear
" Whatever it is I will find out ! " He said and left

This is bad very bad. Except the fact that he is sharp and wants to learn whatever it is scares me. But what scares me the most is that I feel crazily attracted to him.