Was it a dream ?

60 seconds

*Yawn* I stretch hands and legs. I feel dead, my eyes are resisting they don't want to open. I manage to open them. I see Jaejoong with his cherry lips slightly open , one hand under his pillow and one next to his face. Aww he looks so cute ! Lets prank him ! I get my eyeliner and draw on his face. * Now you look like a kitty cat ! * I smiled to myself and brought his phone. I took a picture and set it as his wall paper. In the picture it was him all drawn and me looking like a beast with my hair all over the place and a peace sign. I washed up and went downstairs to find Myungsoo and Jenny.  


He was making coffee, he was wearing pajama bottoms and a white vest top. His muscles cling tightly around the vest top revealing his ab lines. She was looking at him in the eyes, she looked dazzled by him. No one noticed me, I tried to sneak a latte from the fridge without being noticed but Myungsoo did.
" Ruby..." He said he looked at me , his eyes paused on mine. What was I supposed to do ? Was I dreaming all this yesterday or was it true ? My situation was so uncomfortable. 
" Goodmorning ! " Jenny said with a bright smile on her face. She seductively caressed Myungsoo's hand that was fixed on the table. Oh god don't tell me they had.... after we kissed ?? oh my god ! Wait, it probably is not true anyways, maybe I was just dreaming. I ll act like I know nothing.
Not amused I nodded.
"Morning " I said smiling at them both. Myungsoo wasn't looking at me anymore he was reading a newspaper drinking his coffee. I guess I was dreaming. Jaejoong came downstairs with the drawings smudged all over his face. I was trying not to laugh but I burst out laughing. 
" Hahahaahahhaahhaa "I laughed loudly. Jenny was holding her laughter. Myungsoo joined in with me.
" Yah ! Chicha whats with you people ?" Jaejoong pouted.
" Oppa, look in the mirror" Jenny said, trying not to laugh.
He looked in the mirror. He opened his mouth to complained, he grew furious.
" YAH ! RUBY ?!? CHINCHA YOU LITTLE..."  Time to run ! I started running towards the garden, laughing my eyes out. He run after me. I headed towards the pool. When I looked back it was too late. Jaejoong grabbed me and threw me in with my clothes on. I tackled his leg and got him in the pool as well. He started laughing with me, we looked like little kids. He started splashing water towards me and so did I. 
Jenny and Myungsoo looked at us from the kitchen.

Myungsoo POV
" They look so in love" She looked at them feeling jealous.
" When are we going to be like this Myungsoo ?" She said she wrapped her arms around me.
" I don't do relationships Jenny I told you. We ve been friends for years but I don't do all this serious stuff" i said staying focused on my paper.
" But why ? I don't understand ? You re not a kid anymore Myungsoo. Soon you ll be 27 ! " She yelled. This conversation was something I didn't want to talk about. 
" Don't worry women come to me" I said in confidence. It wasn't a lie but I preferred to seem like a jerk than hurt. I didn't like showing weakness.
" Look, Jenny.... Let's end this free style thing we have you obviously are becoming attached to me and I warned you from the start of our relationship" I looked at her in the eyes. I didn't like lying and I knew this was coming to an end.Her eyes teared up and she run towards the room.
" You jerk ! " She said before she left. I took a deep breath, I am sorry, I didn't want to hurt you. But I need to get to my goal. 

Your POV 
I walked out the pool me and Jaejoong were totally wet. 
" You know, I think me and you can be great friends" He smiled.
I nodded in agreement. " Yeah, I think we could ! " 
We went upstairs, I change quickly into my red short dress and my red swimsuit.  We were going to the aquapark with YoonSeo while Appa and Omma had a day at the spa. Jenny didn't join us. It was me Jaejoong and Myungsoo. YoonSeo seemed to like Jaejoong a lot, he seemed like her father.
" Uncle ! Can we go on these slides as well? Pretty please ?" She pouted.
" Well of course princess !" he smiled and patted her head. I wanted to go to the other slides, they were only for adults. 
" I'm going to these slides" I said pointing at the yellow slide. It was very steep and tall. Probably something more risk taking people would do.
Myungsoo seemed nauseous by just looking at the slide.
" Oh, are you sure ?" He said looking at me in disbelief. 
" Yeah it seems well awesome ! Don't be a loner! Come with me" I said pulling his hand.
" No, its not my thing" He said starring at his waterproof camera. What was with this guy and photography?
" You can take pictures of it ! Common , pretty please ? " I said and pouted.
" You can't do that, it doesn't look cute like YoonSeo" He laughed and continued looking at his camera.
" Pff I already know that " I said trying not to seem embarassed. 
"Well its your loss ajjussi ! " I said took my life belt and headed towards the line. He dumped his camera in the bag and followed me.
He got a double life belt.
" Fine, but let's go together" He said looking around. He seemed scared this was gonna be fun.
The line got shorter and shorter and I started teasing him. 
" Myungsoo-ah look how tall the slide is ! Isn't it awesome ?" I said in a sarcastic tone. I was a bit scared myself but I wanted to experience this !
He grabbed me and sat me on the life belt. I screamed like a little girl as we fell down.At the end of the ride the life belt flipped around and he caught me. We starred into each others eyes, then he dropped me in the water. 
" Ajjussi ? Where are your manners ! " I shouted playfully.
We headed back Jaejoong and Yoonseo had drawings on their face. Jaejoong had a fish and Yoonseo a mermaid.
" Appa ! I mean AJJUSSI! " YoonSeo shouted. 
" I want ice-cream " She said in the sweetest voice ever.
" I'll go get you some " Jaejoong without even thinking headed towards the ice cream van. He got us some ice cream too. He was actually very nice to his family members. It was just women he wasn't nice to.
We all ate our ice cream , i went with YoonSeo to a few more rides and then it was Myungsoo's turn. He didn't hesitate, little YoonSeo got what she wanted when she wanted it. But she was so sweet ! Who could resist ?
Later we returned home to have dinner with Omma and Appa, to discover Siwon and Jessica. They were 'passing by' as they both claimed. I knew none of them but they seemed a bit too y to be truthful. 
I greeted them both with a fake smile on my face. Siwon kissed my hand again, he knew I hated that gesture. Jessica waved at Jaejoong and ignored Myungsoo. She should have been at least a bit polite.
He ignored her headed off to his room.
" Myungsoo ! Where are you going ? We have guests today !" His omma said frustrated.
" I have no time for this " He said, I had a feeling this was all about Jessica. But what was the truth I ll never know....