I can't resist you

60 seconds

"Sleep on the couch ! I am tired" He moaned. What a diva.
"I want the bed !" I had to act like a child , he was a child ! '
" MINE !!!" We started pushing each other at the corners of the bed.
"Fine lets sleep together' he said smirking. He stretched out his long legs taking all the space of the bed. I stretched my legs and arms overlapping his.
"Fatass" He said looking frustrated.
" Talk for yourself !" I said. He turned around and wrapped his arms and legs around me.
" On the other hand is nice sleeping together right ?' he said teasingly. He knew it I couldn't stand that. I was about to break his chain when the door opened little YoonSeo came in.
"Grandma, why are auntie and uncle hugging each other ?"
grandma looked up to see me and Jaejoong almost stuck to each other giving the wrong impression. She laughed in embarrassment.
" Sorry about that ! YoonSeo what did I tell you ? Knock before you enter the room ! " Omma left the room apologizing more than 3 times.
I turn around to see Jaejoong starring at me in the eyes.
"Where were we ?" He said, I could feel his fresh breath on my cheek. His lips looked like pink velvet. I had to admit he was making my libido go mad. But I had to resist no Ruby you have to resist. I told myself over and over. I closed my eyes got up and went to the couch.
" Always works " He said satisfied spreading his arms and legs on the bed.
The couch was actually very comfortable and soft. Well this house was perfect.

 



Next I walked downstairs. There was a covered plate on the table with an envelope next to it. I looked at my watch. , its already 10:00 ! Why did Jaejoong let me sleep this long ?
I opened the envelope, it was Jaejoongs handwriting.
* Not much work for today, mum thought I should let you sleep. And I am a bit busy this morning ;) I think you got the message you can be at work by 12:)) latest. Cya ! *
That womaniser has a date again. Well i don't know why but this playboy ways are starting to annoy me. He could at least act like a sensible husband. I have no boyfriend in all this situation. I breathe out heavily, wrinkle up the paper and chuck it in the bin.
I turn around to see Myungsoo and a girl in a bathrobe. What the hell was going on? She kissed his neck and trailed a finger down his exposed chest. He was wearing just his trousers revealing his lean muscles. I was trying to avoid starring at his upper body. I felt flushed and annoyed at the same time. They should watch how they walk around here. I mean YoonSeo could see them, this kid is well sharp! She won't take bull.
Myungsoo looked back he noticed me in the corner of the table.
" Oh hi " He said feeling uncomfortable. His expression was also priceless wait, wait I forgot what am I wearing. I look down to see my pink baby-doll pajamas. I look like a little kid !
" Hi don't mind me " I said stirring my coffee. The girl looked at me annoyed, she had ginger wavy hair and pale skin. Her cheeks were rosy pink and her eyes emerald. She looked a bit older than me , western and definitely a model. I guess I misunderstood Myungsoo. He was the type to go for looks.
" Hello, I am Ruby, Jaejoong's fiance " I said offering a handshake. Her face light up. I think she was satisfied I wasn't a threat.
" Hey, I am Jenny, Myungsoo's..." the girl paused and looked at Myungsoo looking for an answer to her reply. I guess he hasn't made things clear for her.
" ..Friend " The girl finally said. Myungsoo looked undisturbed by this whole conversation. He was too observed on his lyrics. With a pencil stuck on his hand and paper he kept making corrections on the paper. He looked so absorbed, he kept making cute faces. I wanted to stare at him, stare at his eyes but it obviously wasn't the time. I turned around took my coffee and headed towards my room.

 

( thats what you were wearing )


"Ruby ! " I heard Myungsoo say. He walked towards me fast enough leaving his 'friend' behind in the kitchen.
I was all flustered but tried to look cool.
" I'm guessing Jaejoong didn't tell you, but tomorrow we re off to family holidays. " He said looked down to see whether he forgot to say something. I guess Omma told him to inform me.
" Jeju Island, we re going to Jeju island. I would hurry and buy all last minute things you need."
Ok so what the hell did he just say ? Jeju island ? Its like amazing ! I was dreaming of visiting there since when I was in the UK.
" Jaejoong said he left some cash for you to go shopping on the draw "
Bribing me that little ! I take it, free clothes were else can you get that.
" Thanks " I say with a bright smile full of excitement. His face lightened up. I don't think he was expecting me to be grateful to him.
" You are welcome " He said with the best grin I've ever seen. This man makes me go mad in all senses. As he passed next to me I could smell his lemony scent.

 


I hurried upstairs to find the envelope. I felt like a cheater. But I guess ,I am kind of like an employed actor for Jaejoongs propaganda. I still can't help but feel bad. I'm not an actor but an economist. I was born to calculate and predict the economy of the company ,not to act as Jaejoongs wife!
I can't accept this. I quickly dial jaejoongs number.
" I told you I have business to do ! What do you want ?" He said sounding annoyed.
" I can't accept the money" I said seriously.
" Fine ! I ll shop for you ! Size ? Medium I ll guess ! Anyways I am busy now BYE! "
He shut the phone before I could even respond.Why does he talk to me like this ? Like he hates me ! I am not his slave. His employee maybe but not a slave.
I looked at my phone, tears were about to escape out of my eyes but I held them tightly. I am not weak ! I can't cry.
A soft knock on the door got my attention. It was Myungsoo all dressed up in a red cardigan and white top, denim jeans and black converse.
" Can I come in ?" He asked. His voice was soft and husky.
I opened the door, I am still in my pajamas.
" Oh, well I am going to send off Jenny and I am coming back. Maybe you want a lift to town ? " He asked conserned, why is he so nice to me.
He kept looking at me in the eyes. did my eyes turn red from trying to keep my tears.
" Are you alright ?" He caressed my chin softly. He made me look at him in the eyes. I let go of his soft grip.
" Nope I just woke up and I usually look like that haha " I said trying to sound believable. Seriously Ruby.
He rubbed the back of his messy hair.
"If you have anything, you can trust me you know...." He stopped took a deep breath. " We re family now " It sounded like he was trying to tell this to himself. Yeah right why the hell do I feel bad for lying to him. This is making me mad we re not even married yet.
" I ll get ready in two minutes " I said closing the door in his face. I think that was rude. But I couldn't stand being next to him. You might say I am exaggerating but I'm not ! There was that instant attraction that I wanted to touch his skin, I wanted to cry in his arms. He made me want to show him my weakness. I can't even reason this out. I think the love at first thing happened to me from the moment I saw him but its wrong. I have to act, this is all for my job.


I put on quickly some clothes black skinny jeans a shirt and a jacket. I was going to work after. I need to look smart. I let my hair down for a change. My curls went down to my s ,which I had to say where an asset I was proud of. Cup C in Korea is pretty good ! Red listick and mascara to finish my look. Myungsoo starred at me, a grin formed on his face.
He rubbed the back of his neck giving me a look from head to toe.
" I like your hair down " He said under his breath. I smiled in satisfaction.
" Thanks.." I said smiling at him. I don't know whether it was me or my smile did have an effect on him. His look grew serious.
" Let's go ! "
We went on his motorcycle.
" Hold on tight" He said and took off. I hold him loose but I was about to fall. I wrapped my arms around his back. This felt dreamy. I could feel his athletic build underneath his shirt. 
He stopped at a small tiny area full of cute small shops. I don't remember coming here before. It was full of coffee shops, make up stores and boutiques. The streets were small and clear and the shops had nice colourfull headings and decorations.
" I ll go grab some coffee, you can go have a look at that store. Its full of women's clothes I guess you might like them "  He said and headed off. He didn't let me finish my sentence. And I was about to tell him I don't need to go shopping. Oh well this make up store seems gorgeous ! I headed towards the store all excited.

Myungsoo POV 
I really need some more coffee. I open the door to see Jaejoong and Eunji. Sitting on the table eating sweets and omg she just kissed him on the lips. He is laughing ! I knew it! My brother couldn't have turned into a saint in a day ! 
" Here is your coffee" the girl said smiling. Why is she red ? Oh well. I head towards my brother.
" Hey bro, do you have a minute ?" I said in a sarcastic tone.
" Hyung you know I love you right ? But being a bastard like this won't get you anywhere ! You re getting married in a month or should I say weeks ! And you re flirting with this girl ! Kissing her in public ?! That's bastard's move ! Ruby doesn't deserve this "
I don't know why I feel so bad about her but I feel a need to protect her. I know she is a girl with dignity and she needs to be treated well.
" Dongsaeng, you never saw this ! I am putting an end to this so I can have a happy married life " Jaejoong said looking serious. But something inside me was furious. I knew he was lying but I hoped he wasn't. 
" Ruby is with me, I ll take her away. You better be telling the truth. Or I swear I will embarrass you hyung ! "

Your POV 
I bought a lot of lipsticks and lipgloss, mascara ! I love make up ! Too bad I rarely put it on. And this vanilla, rose perfume. It's so feminine, passionate and sweet.
Myungsoo seems bothered. I think I wasted too much time.
" I am sorry I took so long " I said looking apologetic.
" No worries ,  I ll take you to work " I held his back imagining like he was my price in shining armor. I know how cheesy !
 A few minutes later we were there. 
He stopped and looked on the floor. He looked bothered, sad , confused I couldn't tell. He was a mystery.
" Ruby.. " " I am sorry for doing this but I wanted to protect you "
What the hell is he on about ? 
" Protect me from what ?" He got his foot on the pedal.

" Bye " he said under his breath and left. That was weird ! Very weird !