Holidays Part 1

60 seconds
Destination: Jeju island ! 

*Calling* tut tut tut 
~: Hello ?
Ruby: JoJo guess what ? I am going to Jeju island ! 
Jojo: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG Ruby I missed you so much ! You little ! How have you been ?
Ruby: Long story ! But I have time ! Wanna call me on skype ? My husb- boss is out so the office is free today ! 
Jojo: Suree ! Log in ! 

Jojo is my best friend since I could remember ! We became friends because I was protecting her from bullies that were laughing at her. She was a bit chubby and the other girls found it as an opportunity to bully her. I thought she was beautiful inside out ! With her big blue eyes and blond curls down to her neck. Her soft pink lips and smile that was always bright and cheery. Most of all she was always there for me like i was for her. I told her everything about the marriage and Myungsoo and everything that has been bothering me lately.
Jojo: So you get to marry a fit rich guy that is apparently a jerk and there you meet a cute hottie ??
Ruby: Yeah ! He is a total jerk and a playboy.  His brother Myungsoo, he can be a bit of a jerk too. But I have a feeling its a cover up, he seems to be a lot more caring. And he has someone he is interested in . She's called Jenny a model. I have to admit she is gorgeous ! 
Jojo: OMFG ! Shut up !This is like a  Korean drama ! Shut up Ruby ! You re gorgeous.
Ruby: You re my best friend you would obviously say that ! 
Jojo: Shut up ! But this situation is really messed up ! 

Before I could say a word, I could hear footsteps. Tap, tap it was heels. 
" Jaejoong ? Is anyone here ?" Its Jessica ! ! I hope she didn't hear anything. I signal to Jojo to stay quiet and I head towards Jaejoong's office.
" Hi there ! Looking for something ?" I asked with my best fake smile.
" Oh, Hi there ! Do you know were Jaejoong is ? We have to discuss some stuff ! " She said sounding irritated by my presence. please ! Don't give me the attitude.
" Mr Jaejoong or should I say my fiance is not here at the moment, and probably for the rest of the day" I said professionally I wanted to add, yeah are you butthurt ? But I need to keep a level.
" Oh very well then " she says and leaves shutting the door behind her as loud as possible. " Manners !" I shouted. Who the hell does she think she is ?
Just because Jaejoong is not here this doesn't give her the right to do that.

I went back at Jojo that burst out laughing.
Jojo: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh my god ! You've turned into a right . But its so funny.
Ruby: I can't help it having to deal with these people all the time ! 
Anyways miss you Jojo we will talk again soon ! Say hi to everyone for me and loads of kisses <3 

I switched off the computer and went home. Jaejoong didn't arrive home until midnight. He brought a lot of bags with clothes. I guess he shopped for me. He stunk of alcohol, I could tell where he was. I felt like a woman that her husband is cheating on her. I am technically, but realistically not.  I fell asleep not acknowledging his voice I was too tired to care. He was calling me but I don't know for what reason. I woke up in the morning and all my things were ready. 
" Morning " I said with a smile on my face. i was so excited we were going to Jeju island !  I looked around the room my luggage was already prepared I guess Gianna ,the maid took care of it.
" I don't see any good ! I have to spend all my holidays with you. " He said annoyed. I frowned my eyebrows. 
" I think I should leave and tell my 'father in law' about your fiasco" His face turned green.
" No, no my lovely wife stay here ! We re going to have so much fun. " He said and he gave me a hug. 
Haha, I thought so ! We moved our baggage downstairs, YoonSeo had her Pororo bag packed so did Omma and appa. 
" We have two villas in Jeju ! You can stay in one of them alone.  " Omma said with a sweet smile.
" But I want to play with Ruby grandma ! " YoonSeo complained. 
" YoonSeo-ah ! Ruby is a grown woman she can't play with you. " Omma scolded YoonSeo 
" No , no I will play with little YoonSeo- ah at the beach ! Pinky promise " 
I bent down and gave her my pinky. She joined hers happily. She felt lonely coming with all adults, she was right.

We traveled to Jeju by plane . The place was amazing ! 

INSERT IMAGE 
Colorful flowers, blue sea and golden coast. It looked amazing, I wanted to spazz like a little fangirl but Jaejoong kept giving me dirties. Myungsoo on the other hand was sleeping like an angel at the back sat next to little YoonSeo that was also sleeping. 
I took a sneak pic, turned around his head was resting on the window with his mouth half open. It was so cute I tried not to make any noise, Jaejoong had his headphones on, he paid no attention to me. I was getting into the role of the mistreated wife that wants her husband's attention. But I didn't want his attention, better treatment probably. After we got out baggage we headed to the villas. They were next to each other. Both with golden gates, greek god statues and marble lions at the front. I was in shock this looked like a palace. 
" I hope you like your villa Ruby " Omma said, she smiled and touched my shoulder gently.
" It looks beautiful ! " I exclaimed. Jaejoong gave me a hard pinch on my arm. I guess I had to shut up. Myungsoo looked well sleepy carrying YoonSeo on his back. He looked like her father. It was adorable.

We headed in the villa it had its own private pool, tennis court and gym. The villa had 6 rooms so me and Jaejoong were sleeping separately. Seen as we were the only ones in the Villa. The Villa next door was a lot bigger and more traditional, with more classical attractions. I guess Jaejoong decorated this. It looked very modern.

With his iPhone on his hand, paying attention only to his screen he said he is off for a shower and I can do whatever I want as long as I don't bother him.

I changed into my swimsuit and went to the swimming pool. Omma, Appa and YoonSeo were there. YoonSeo approached me shyly.
" Unnie ! Do you want to play with me ?"
" Sure sweetheart "I said. We played hide and seek, we made sand castles in the sand box and we also drew pictures of our family. I didn't notice but myungsoo was there. He looked amused starring at me and YoonSeo. I caught his eye and he looked away. He was still wearing his top. Damn I would love to have a sneak pic what under that top. My eyes widened. He smirked, he knew what I was thinking ! He took his top off and looked at me. He has athletic build with nicely defined abs. His skin was slightly tanned that proves he goes on holiday quite often. His hair messy as always and me thinking of how hot his skin is makes me want to drool.
Minutes later the diva came with his phone, he had his top off revealing his tanned skin. He had a tattoo at his left peck ~ Always Keep the Faith~ that sounded a bit dodgy. I hated to admit that but he looked gorgeous I was about to have a nosebleed. Two of them together was just crazy !

After we spent some time in the pool drinking, swimming and playing with little YoonSeo noon came. Myungsoo brought his company over and Omma and Appa insisted that the 'couples' should go out together.  Jenny was all over Myungsoo it pissed me off it made me mad and what made me even more mad is that she was also all over Jaejoong ! I mean I don't even like Jaejoong but he is supposed to be my husband ! She was dancing and rubbing against them. Myungsoo seemed uninterested. I swear this guy is on drugs or something. Jaejoong was laughing like an idiot obviously enjoying himself. My song is on I won't let this continue. Limbo- Daddy Yankee 
I started moving my body to the rythm, without noticing the whole club was facing me. Guys were approaching me, buying me drinks which I accepted. Jaejoong was looking at me in disbelief smiling and enjoying the view. Well time to give some eyecandy to Myungsoo. I grabbed Jaejoong by his tie and brought him on the dance floor. He started dancing with me we looked like great partners, at least at dance. 
" I would never think you can dance like that "
Jaejoong said i could barely hear his voice from the music 
" Well you shouldn't judge before you see !"  I said 
" You know what ! Me and you are gonna be great buddies seen as you re a party animal" He said laughing. I think he drunk too much.
Myungsoo was starring at us looking pissed off. He kept drinking his whiskey, a gulp and a look towards us. Something wa
s definitely 
Jenny passed out from too much alcohol and so did Jaejoong a few moments later.
Stuck in the club with Myungsoo and 2 passed out people ? What the hell am I gonna do ?