Holidays Part 2- We re in trouble

60 seconds
Jaejoong is passed out and so is Jenny. Myungsoo is looking at me in shock. He sighs sips the last drop of his whiskey and stands up.
" You carry Jenny and I ll carry Jaejoong, I ll drive " He took the keys out of his pocket, picked up Jaejoong struggling not to fall down, after all he was quite of an athletic man he weight 11 stone. He got his arm around his shoulder and the keys on his other arm. I picked up Jenny that surely weight a lot less than me she was like a feather, not only that she was a head taller than me. I walked outside slowly after myungsoo pushing people to the side so I can get through. People where too focused on the music so I had to push a lot of people out of my way. Myungsoo was gone out of my sight. I accidentally pushed a thin girl on a bold hooligan looking guy. The guy looked at me he frowned and rawred like a wild animal. Oh ! I better run away ! I tried to run but I had jenny on my back. " I am sorry ! " I said sounding believable then i run away outside. Myungsoo got a hold of Jenny and he got her at the back of the Blue mini cooper.
" What about Jaejoong's car ? " I said, rubbing the back of my head . It was a pretty expensive car to leave alone.
" I called Peter, he ll come and pick it up" Peter was our butler ,but he also drove Omma and Appa around as neither of them particularly liked driving.
" Ahh good ! " I said and headed towards the car. When I realised my purse was gone.
Realisation hit me. My purse wasn't gone !
It was stolen ! That beastly monster and his little girlfriend sabotaged me to get my expensive Prada ! Well not mine Jaejoong's. These bastards ! I guess, I was a bit tipsy and angry to think. I run back to the club, to claim what is mine. I saw at the corner of the club, the thin girl in black probably less than 5 foot straight hair and a face, holding my handbag. My hands turned to fists and I headed towards them. I tapped her shoulder ,trying to control my anger.
" Excuse me ! Do you like the bag ? " I said, a sarcastic smile formed on my face.
" Do you have a problem ? Your loss, my gain ! off now " She said, frowning her eyebrows at me. Oh no girlfriend! I forgot to mention I have black belt in taekwondo and, I did boxing for 3 years. I could beat her up any moment !
" I ll ask for it nicely, please return my bag " I said smiling again
" Yah ! Don't you understand ? Its mine now ! " She shouted and tapped her glass on the counter. Fine, thats it.
I twisted and locked her hand at the back making her unable to move snatched my bag with the other. She tried to resist ,but I was too strong for her. I think, I was a bit too harsh !
" Chincha !" she cried out " Its just a bag "
I laughed " Honey, its not just a bag ! Its Prada." I walked off swinging my bag. Her little boyfriend seemed a bit too scared to have a piece of me. I tried nicely ,but they didn't like it its not my fault. I went outside to face an anxious Myungsoo.
" What the hell were you doing in there ?" he said.
" Dealing with some people " I said, he didn't have to know.
" I saw what you did in there. You are wild, that will get you in trouble" he said, he got a cigarette and placed it in his mouth he light it up. And smoke flew in my face.
I didn't cough.
" I didn't know you smoke " I said surprised.
" I don't, Jenny had spare ones and ,I feel like having one at the moment" He said looking worried. There was clearly something bothering him. He sigh again, took a deep breath. Its like he wanted to say something but he was stopping himself.
" If something happened to you Jaejoong would kill me" He laughed, but I could feel sadness in his laugh. This wasn't what he wanted to say.
" I don't think he would be that bothered" I laughed, sadness was in my laughter. I was bothered that Jaejoong wouldn't give a about me. He thought of me as worse than a pet ! But ,what did Myungsoo think of me?
" No, I am pretty sure my brother is mad about you." Myungsoo said.
" Look, Ruby . My brother made mistakes but I am sure he has changed so have faith in him. I know he actually cares about you" He said his cigarette finished he threw it on the ground and stepped on it. I nodded, I wasn't really aware why he said that , but I thought it would be useless. Myungsoo didn't say much especially when you ask him.
" Lets go" He said and opened the door.

Our ride was quiet. Myungsoo suggested we all sleep at our mansion so we don't disturb their parents. Which meant I had to sleep with Mr Playboy. I put him to bed he was muttering things in his sleep. "... Don't do this to me..... you re dead.... " he said he swapped sides and started snoring. I didn't feel like sleeping. I wore my pajamas and headed towards the beach. A great opportunity to continue on my novel. I write my own novel which is about passionate pure love~ lame. But I love it !
I took my colorful notebook and my glittery pen.Heading towards the beach I saw Myungsoo taking pictures of the moon.
He was wearing his pajamas,, they were nowhere near as lame as mine. His skin was shining below the moon his eyes were glittering. I would say he looks like a nonhuman creature. I sat on a rock away from him. i didn't want to disturb him. When I opened my notebook I felt a hand on my shoulder.
" What are you doing ? " Myungsoo said with a childish grin on his face.
" Nothing... " I rolled my eyes, hoping he wont ask anymore questions.I
ts embarrassing to say that I am witting a novel; especially a romantic one.
" Let me see ! " He grabbed the notebook of my hands, and started reading.
" hahahahahahaahaha " He laughed with his hand covering his mouth.
" I wouldn't think you were into these things ! Especially since you're an economist" He said smiling. I was so embarassed! If the lighting was better you would see me turning from olive tone to ruby! I put on a puppy face.
" Please don't.."
" Don't worry I wont tell " He patted my head, sat next to me on the other rock and folded his arms on his knees.
" I like your writing style." He said bumping into me playfully smiling with the corner of his eye.What took over him ?
A big smile drew up my face " Thanks ! "
Silence followed. I felt like I wanted to open up to him.
" Sorry I acted irresponsibly today, you know I am not really as much of a as I seem" I said my voice was trembling, my hands were shaking. I was about to open up to someone other than Jojo. ! I am drunk.
" I don't like when people are mistreated, or when people think I am weak. I don't want to fall in love with someone that will use me I want to be appreciated for who I am. Not the me. But if people knew my true self they would use me or they would think I am weak "
Before realizing it , I was chatting bullcrap. Not only that tears started coming from my eyes. I looked up to face him. His eyes widened, he was shocked. The lioness is not so scary after all, only when she is drunk !

Myungsoo POV
I looked at her in disbelief. Poor girl, my brother has been a bastard to her. Cheating all the time, and not understanding her. I think I am going to regret this......

Your POV
He hugged me tight. My face was in his chest I closed my eyes. His hug was so warm and soft. He was caressing me. I looked up into his eyes, he looked down at me. They were shinning. I wrapped my hands around his back.
" Don't cry....." He wiped my tears with his thumb. I opened my eyes and looked at him. I smiled , he caressed my hair. His lips touched mine, they felt like burning lava. His hand traveled down my waist while the other at the back of my head. He kissed me again and again.This kiss changed me inside out. It was so passionate, it made want him more and more.  His lips were soft yet masculine and salty. I bit his lower lip, he smiled. 
" You didn't just do that ?" He laughed.
" We re in big trouble " He said and pulled away.
" What the hell are we doing ? What have you done to me Ruby ?" He starred at me with his starry eyes.
I wish I knew ! I wish you knew what you've done to me.....