Pain

60 seconds

Sunshine forced my heavy eyelids to open. Beside me I found Myungsoo sleeping next to me. His arm was wrapped in a bandageas you could see blood coming through. He got shot, I felt my emotions mizing up I didn’t even know what happened. “You’re awake?” Myungsoo said looking at me. I was in shock looking around me panting. What was going on? “Myungsoo why am I in the hospital? Why are you injured? What happened?” Before I could ask any more questions he placed his index finger of his good arm on my lips. “Hush you better rest and I will explain to you” “ No Myungsoo I need to know what happened ?”  Myungsoo took a deep breath. “You got shot on your left leg, but the police was there on time to arrest them. You’re safe now. I don’t know what I would do if I lost you…” “Why are you shot?” A tear escaped from his eye, he was trying to hold back he pressed his thumb and his index finger on the bridge of his nose trying to keep in the tears but they overflowed. I patted his arm in concern. “Myungsoo please! Tell me what happened?”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE DAY OF THE INCIDENT FLASHBACK

Myungsoo POV

*Shoot*

What the hell is going on... I run upstairs to hear Siwon and Jessica talking. I looked through the door; Ruby was lying unconscious with her right leg bleeding. Jaejoong was beaten to death by a tall muscular man. I covered my mouth not to make any noise as I called the police. “Emergency! Someone has been shot at KJ Corporation” I was shouting at the phone like a ballistic maniac. I was so scared. The man tied up Jaejoong , he was ready to aim at Jaejoong . His face was covered in bruises he was beaten so badly.

I run towards Jaejoong to cover him up, I left the burning pain twisting inside my skin as the shot got me on the arm. “ Well hello there little cousin… Wrong timing, you know I have more bullets”. He aimed at Jaejoongs heart I jumped up to save him but my attempts were useless.  I fell unconscious on the floor as I could hear the police sirens….

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 The next thing I knew was that I was in the hospital. Ruby was hurt but fine, I was hurt but Jaejoong was in critical condition…

“Ruby.. I tried to save Jaejoong but he was shot close to the heart… he is in critical condition. Ruby I think I ed up. I could have saved him but...” He stared crying covering his head in my bed sheets close to my lap. Tears were flowing down my face. But I wiped them before he could see. “It’s not your fault… don’t blame yourself you tried to save him..”.

The doctors said he needs to undergo surgery the chances are 30 % success. I couldn’t believe this was happening…

The doctors allowed him to have 5 minutes with us before he would be under surgery. He had a black eye from being beaten his beautiful features were invisible from the purple marks left. What had these monsters done to him? “Jaejoong” I said as he held my hand. A smile was drawn on his face. “ Ruby… Listen to me I might not have long enough but I want to tell you this… I don’t think I have ever fallen in love with anyone before… but when I met you I understood what it finally was. You take care of me and you saved my more times than I can count. No one would ever do this for me and I thank you for that! I want you to promise me…” “If I ever get out of here alive, I want you to marry me… for real… I love you Ruby...” I squeezed his hand in response. Tears started flowing down my face. “Promise me Ruby”. I tried to wipe them off. “I promise you...” I kissed his hand as the nurse demanded me to let go. I looked back as I was left broken inside my hospital room. I cried all night I don’t even remember time passing…. I was hearbroken, shocked and dehydrated…

The doctor came to see me since I haven’t been eating my meals. It was bad for my cure. “Miss Ruby Kim” A tall lanky man approached me wearing a white robe and glasses. “From your examinations I am happy to inform you that you and your baby are completely healthy. However treating yourself like this will not do any good.”

“My what ? I think you’re mistaken doctor I’m not pregnant” I looked away as I was confused like hell. “Miss Ruby the examinations have shown that you’re 3 months pregnant.”

“I am what ?”….Pregnant?

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there my lovely subs <3 I wanted to ask who do you want Ruby to end up with jaejoong, Myungsoo or Neither ! Comment below ! Most votes will win <3  Sorry for my late update :(  I will update as soon as possible from now on 

Stay tuned ^.~