Dissapointment

60 seconds

Your POV 

 

*Ring ring* My phone kept buzzing like mad so did my head. I am feeling the hung over... wait why the am I hungover.....

 

 

---2 DAYS AGO----

 

At the office.

 

“Ruby-ah!" Jaejoong demanded like a drag queen. I frowned and headed towards his office. "What now ?" He looked at me happy and smiled, next to him was a tall blonde woman, she looked like a model. Golden blonde locks down to her waist big blue eyes and small cherry lips that matched her pale complexion. She looked very sweet and charming, smiling at me. I smiled back, she seemed very polite. Jaejoong was sat normally without his feet on the desk, looking all professional.

 

"Oh, what is it sir?" I voiced out trying to sound more respectful towards him. "Yeobo, no need for formalities Linda here is my childhood friend. He said as he stood up and walked towards me. He stationed behind me wrapping his hands around my waist while I could feel his biceps rubbing against my back. He gave me a peck on the neck; I blushed and smiled so I didn't make the woman see me as a phony.

 

"Nice to meet you Linda." I said and offered my hand. “Darling ! Call me Lin! We’re gonna be best friends from now on" As soon as Jaejoong was done feeling me up-I am seriously going to kill him after she leaves- she gave me a sister hug. Aww she was so adorable, I thought. I smiled back and responded to her hug. 

 

“Ok, so I arranged a party for you and Jaejoong to meet all of our clique since you re Jaejoongs girl right now we need to introduce you to everyone!" She said, as soon as she finished her sentence she got her iphone out texting at the pace of light. 

 

“Tomorrow will be PE-RFE-CTO! Jae-oppa, please come !" She said patting Jaejoong shoulder playfully. That woman had something for Jae for sure but I couldn’t blame her he was pretty y but that’s all his personality is another story.

 

"Of course we will be there! " Jaejoong nodded walking towards me again before he could attack me I squeezed his hand so he could take the message. I’m not letting that ert feel me up.

 

"Sure" I said nodding. “OMG I ll make sure everything is ready, I love you guys! See you at the party!" She hugged us tight and left.

 

"YAH! You little ert feeling me up in front of your friend have some respect at least" I nagged as I walked away towards my office.

 

“Oh , do you prefer doing it behind the scenes then?" He said rubbing his hands with a cheeky smirk on his face walking towards me. I turned around to face him frowning.

 

"Jaejoong seriously, off” I turned my head away and walked towards my office.

 

“Sorry darling I wouldn't go for you anyways" He said as I left. That bastard is seriously mean. I want to get a knife into his chest grr my anger is rising like a volcano. I decided to go grab a cup of tea to calm down. Another evening spend pretending to be someone I'm not this hurts like a , and what hurts the most is not being able to see Myungsoo. I feel bad for ending things like this.

 

"Well, well look who is it! Isn't your a bit too big for this dress" It was Jessica, her black retro dress added to her evil witch image she had.

 

“Jessica, please! If you want to hurt my self-esteem try something that would actually make me a tiny bit sad or irritated and maybe something real, since I acknowledge the fact that I have curves and you don't " I ignored her gaze and poured hot water into the porcelain teacup.

 

"Very well then ! I will be happy to see you with my ....oh right!  I will keep this as a surprise actually!" Not amused I poured more water. 

 

“Go tell someone that gives a " I picked up my cup of tea and headed back to my office. What’s wrong with her? Some people have problems!

 

I placed my cup of tea on the desk and sat carefully not to mess up my pencil skirt. A card with a lollipop was left on my desk. I opened it curious, it was....

 

---TO RUBY----

 

I apologise for today. I know I can be a bit of a pain.

 

Friends?  J

 

---Jae---

 

How can I even be mad at him? I kind of feel like his older sister right now. He is so immature I can’t even see him as my oppa. I placed the card and lollipop in my draw while I found a huge pile of statistics to look at. Great! Another tiring day I thought as I started typing on the computer vigorously.

 

 

------THE NIGHT-------

 

Jaejoong bought me a dress since he thought none of mine was suitable enough. I am too casual as he claims. I listened to the diva or else I would have to deal with his for 2 weeks. I had to admit the dress was great and it hugged my curves perfectly. 

 

 

 

 

 

(this is how the dress looks like)

 

Jaejoong came to pick me up, as soon as I opened the door his facial expression seemed amazed.

 

"Wow, Ruby you look beautiful" He said smiling. "Thanks" I said following him in the car. I guess it can't be that bad of a night it’s me Jaejoong and a party I might make some friends and have fun. And also forget about.....

 

We parked the car and headed inside, Jaejoongs arm clinked to mine. We looked like a real couple I had to admit. As soon as we entered Linda's mansion she run up to me and hugged me tight. She was so lovely, I was wondering though whether she had a thing for Jaejoong or was it just my imagination.

 

"Darlings! Welcome! I am so happy you could make it. Everyone is waiting for you there is drinks everywhere and it’s pretty packed here so Ruby you better get socialising girl!" She said slapping my arm excited. Me and Jaejoong talked to a lot of his friends, at first I thought they would be rich egomaniacs but they were actually pretty decent.

 

"If you ll excuse me I go get some drinks, Ruby what do you want?”

 

" I'll have a martini please" I said gulping down the last drop of my glass.

 

" I'll be back" He said heading off towards the barman’s place. I looked around amazed on Linda's mansion. It wasn't as big as Jaejoong's but 10 times the size of my apartment for sure. She had her own pool, huge garden and modern furniture, and also her own bar. I mean that was amazingly cool. As I looked around I noticed a familiar face, Jessica. Oh lord, what is she doing here? Next to her is... 

 

Myungsoo ?

 

I feel like a knot rising up my throat, why are they together. I tried to avoid looking nervous, she was staring at me. She knew! She looked satisfied that I got to see her with Myungsoo. He seemed sad, or out of it, she wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him like she owned him. This made my heart shutter into tiny pieces. My mouth opened slightly to the shock, and the disappointment. I knew once he was in love with her, but I thought he loved me now. What am I even thinking? We ended things for the good of all. Stop thinking Ruby! 

 

"Here are the drinks" Jaejoong passed me my martini. I took it down in 2 seconds.

 

"Wow, slow down Ruby I have no intentions of carrying you home drunk" Music was on really loud everybody started dancing, I grabbed Jaejoongs hand.

 

“Can we dance?" I asked with puppy eyes.

 

“Why not?" he said and joined me on the dance floor, it wasn't later after that Jessica got, Myungsoo on the dance floor, that was obviously trying to irritate me. Myungsoo starred at me for a while his eyes were blank, a bit fat nothing it’s like his soul was gone. I wanted to know what was wrong with him but I can't ask. This is bull, I want to go.

 

"Attention please!” Linda was on the microphone she had a speech about how delighted she was everyone came to the party. Jessica runs behind her. 

 

"Please Linda can I use the mic ?" She asked all nice-fake.

 

"Hey everyone, as you all know me and Myungsoo are now- A thing- we would like to finally tell you that we re going to be engaged" As the last word came out of the glass fell off my hand, breaking into tiny pieces. My mouth dropped in surprise or mostly in pain. She looked at me like I was the only audience she cared for. She smiled and walked off the stage full of pride. Myungsoo looked at me with his blank facial expression his eyes were a deep nothing. Even his clothes were unlike him. He looked like Siwon a big jerk with a clean tuxedo. Not messy jeans and shirt not the Myungsoo I know of. Jaejoong was frowning.

 

"What the is that on about?" He complained.

 

"Myungsoo never said anything about her, first she’s my ex toy and second I don't like her intentions" Jaejoong seemed rather concerned with this. Seeing his protective side towards his brother made me respect him more. 

 

“Oh well" He voiced out as he took another sip of his whiskey. I can't even remember the rest of the night everything was blurr. I drunk so much I don't even know.

 

-----Present---------------

 

*buzz buzz* Ahhh my head hurts so much. Now I remember everything or I think so. I look around that place is familiar. Its Jaejoong's room next to me is Jaejoong topless sleeping....

 

"OMG WHAT?!?" in shock I jumped out of my bed I was wearing Jaejoong's big baggy t-shirt and pajama bottoms. That made me relieved and worried. I panicked; I hit Jaejoong a few times to wake up. 
"Jaejoong!!! Wake up !" I yelled silently hitting his bare muscular arm. 

 

“For god’s sake why you are still here? Ehh what Ruby?!  I thought you were one of my toys" I looked at him silently my face full of worry.

 

“Jaejoong please tell me we didn't..." I paused and gulped in the thought of it.

 

" No, no not that I can remember of" He said quite shocked we were in the same bed. My dress was neatly pilled on the chair.

 

I checked my phone a text from Myungsoo....

 

---- Are you two alright? You got very drunk I brought you home---

 

I replied 

 

---Yeah we re good thanks for sending us home safe---

 

--- No prob---

 

That conversation made my heart skip a beat. But then I remembered.... they’re getting engaged. 

 

" Jaejoong ..."

 

He ruubed his eyes he was sleepy tired and hangover. “What?”

 

“I think we need to break up" 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey my lovely readers I hope you liked the update :)