That's how things are supposed to be

60 seconds

Your POV

"Myungsoo... I can't. .. I need some time to think about this... There are things you don't know and I need to think about everything.. we won't see each other until then..."I said looking down my thumbs changing colours from the pressure I put on with my index finger.

He stared at me in shock, his pupils widened for seconds before the darkest expression masked his face.

"You are right.. how stupid it was for me to think... to .. this.. you re my brothers girlfriend " He stood up and avoiding my eyes. I looked at him in daze,his words were stabbing me like knives in my chest.

"Myungsoo its not like that..just wai.."He threw my hand away with one move.

"Go back to your fiancé ! Its an order" He  turned his back and left. I knew he was hurt his steps were fast, he wanted to get away from me. I couldn't blame him I mean who would ?Myungsoo oppa only if you knew....

MyungsooPOV 

As long as I left the gardens tears started to drop down my face. 

I don't even know why... I knew there is something fishy between her and Jaejoong, but at the end of the day she was still my brothers fiancé I can't do that. I have to get away from her poisonous touch, her luring sent, those cherry lips that complete mine all the time. You have to get over her Myungsoo even if that means hurting like an idiot for your whole life.  What was I thinking I feel like i betrayed my brother and most of all i ruined their lives. I might just go away for a while. I need to settle things in order.

Next day 

Tap tap tap heels clicking against the marble floor of my office. I imagine Ruby passing through that door. If its her I ll tell her to go, we can't be together anymore. I look up to see Jessica with a joker smile. Whats wrong with that woman?

"Well,well don't you look sad ?" Jessica said smiling ironically, I wanted her to dissappear.

"You re not happy to see me awww" she said trailing her fingers down my back, before I would think of it as seducing, appealing or even emotional? Thats how much of an idiot I was.

"Jessica, get off my back.. you re the last person I need right now" As long as those words came out of my mouth her fake smile faded away.

"What is it ? Myungsoo you couldn't be easier to read. It's her right ?"

"Her as in what Jessica ? I like whoever I want to its none of your business" I told her using my authoritarian voice.

"Cut the bull Myungsoo ! " She corssed her arms on her chest, looking annoyed." I heard that stupid talk about you to her bimbo friend. You like your brothers bride to be ! " I starred at her expressionless.

"Jessica Please ! Stop chatting nonsense! " I waved my hand for her to leave and looked at the newspaper seen as it was more interesting than her revelation.

" Ok, heres the deal ! I actually want to help you. I still love you Myungsoo... I will make you love me again... I ll help you forget her" She seducingly traced her fingers against my shoulders. She looked at me directly into my eyes and kissed me passionately. I wanted to resist but I couldn't....I can't have Ruby, maybe Jessica will help me forget her. I responded to her kiss, she pulled away.

"I ll help you forget..." She repeat, I looked at her in disbelief

"You can't love her shes your brothers fiancé for gods sake !' I looked at her with anger piercing my eyes. She gulped in fear, but I can't blame her she is right.

" ok.... I ll agree cause I need to get over her.." I starred at the blank sheets of paper infront of me.'

"Myungbabe you wont regret this! "she said as she kissed my neck passionately. I felt nothing but pain, forgetting Ruby is my goal now.

...............................................

Hey guys sorry for the late update my computer broke down for a long time now :(